Making the best of life.

After all this time (( Editing ))

(Janelle987:The last chapter meant to be up yesterday but i forgot to untick the hide chapter button. *hides in a hole out of shame* I KNOW i know that was stupid but anyway, heres the next chapter! Last one for this holiday... Sadly. To fans, saranghae and to me... Well, hwaiting~!)

Kyuhyun's POV:

Seohyun-ah... I wish you knew what happened... One more chance please. I prayed but i knew i couldnt heal or help her anymore. The pain and damage was too much for her. I felt guilty once more as Siwon slipped a reassuring arm around him. "Its okay." From the corner of my eyes, i spotted Yuri walking towards us. I was shocked and saw she had a photo in her hands. She passed it to me and the tears started flowing again. Seohyun's smiling angelic face... Yoona's forced smile caused Siwon to tear up a little. The memories came flooding back. I abruptly got up and looked around, where could Seo's office be? I was about to head out but Siwon pulled me back. "No, we can see her later at the lunch." I say back down and started bombing Yuri with questions. But she refused to answer any of them. I think... I think she wants an explaination. I asked her this and a smile crossed her face. "So you finally get it," she fumbled with her phone and them signalled to us to begin. And we did. She gasped at the right parts, understood and finally came to a conclusion. "Thank you two. I shall be taking this recording to my "sisters" now" she pulled back her chair and left us speechless. 

Yuri's POV:

Seo! Yoong! I may be able t get u 2 back! I prayed silently as i entered Seo' office and played te track before Changmin, Jessica and Seo. I took a deep breath as Seohyun opened to speak.

(Janelle987: CLIFFHANGERSSSS! Hehe i hate them too.)