Bad partners...

After all this time (( Editing ))

Seohyun's POV:

"Class, You will be doing your mid year project in pairs. No, you will not neccessarily be in teamed with ur seating partner. We will have a ballot." Our songsaem began. Then a few girls started screaming in glee. Siwon and Donghae looked towards Yoong.

Aish these two. So obviously to have taken a liking towards Yoona.

"Neh, neh. Girls quiet down! Seohyun-ssi, would you like to pick your partner first since you are one of the only 2 girls not exaggerating over this!"

"Deh," i chirped as i flashed Yoona a meek smile and made my way to the ballot box. I put my hand inside the pile. I fished  one out and sneaked a glance at it. Choi Siwon.

I put it in my pocket hastily, "Deh, songsaenim! I'll tell later!"

"Arasso. Yoona-ssi, your turn" He nodded at Yoona as she took a paper and stiffened at the name. Who could she have gotten?

"Psst, Seo! Its Kyu—"

"Arasso arasso, i'm not gonna let you. Give me that. I snuck my slip into her hand, taking the other.

"Siwon is the only kingka i approve of. I will handle Cho Kyuhyun."

"Songsaenim~! We can announce our partners already!" I told Mr Kim.

"Who are they?" Everyone wondered aloud.

"Deh, i got... Kyuhyun-ssi." In a fake disappointed tone. Not that i wasn't disappointed. Mind you, i felt like dying! But since i've hated him... All the girls screamed in disappointment when Yoong announced she got Siwon. Thankfully, Yuri got Donghae or else i don't know what will happen to him. 

At break time,

"Yah! Seo Joo-Hyun, Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri. Lots of luck, eh? The 3 of you really piss me off." The queenka Gyuri said with devilish eyes. They had ganged up and confronted us.

"Yah! I don't want to hurt you guys, please stop now." I said in a warning tone.

"Ridiculous!" Yoona mumbled, clenching her fists. She was turning into her alter ego again. The last time i saw that expression... Was  9 years ago when we were 9... I should've known... She has never changed...

" I don't care... We will make you cry, scream and shout in agony. Come on girls," they came closer as i got into my defense stance. They came and pulled at our hair. Yuri... Poor Yuri, she dosen't know anything about defense. Yuri was wailing and Yoong and i were trying to get them off all of us, unfortunately there were too many.I looked over to Yoong. She nodded, "Are you... Thinking what i'm... Thinking?" I said in between pants. "Yeah!" Yoona and i hit the front row at a pressure point and they collapsed. One person managed to get away, that was obviously Gyuri. Standing behind her croonies while they did her dirty work, screaming something like, "I AM GOING TO TELL THE PRINCIPAL ON YOU ALL!" Yoona looked at me worriedly as she stalked off in fury, but i just smirked for i had a secret piece of evidence too...