This is it

After all this time (( Editing ))

Seohyun's POV:

Yoona came back and closed the shop. Leading my back to my room, i slunk down the back of the door before curling up my knees to my chesy and let out a good cry. Yoona simply sat cross-legged across me and waited. I calmed down and spoke silently to her, "I know how you feel now."

"Its alright. Its over now." 

"I should not have made it so hard on you. It hurts. But knowing this now... I closed up my heart and now the same person who broke it is making it beat again. When i heard his voice, i just felt like shattering. His voice was pained too. I guess i get it now."

"I wasn't at the hospital when it happened, thank goodness. Or else, those two wouldn't have seen the light to explain." Yoona grumbled

"I—I don't know what to do..."

"I don't know but do what your heart tells you to. Its been hurting for far too long already." She whispered and i heard the undertone. It seemed like hers had too.

I wiped my tears and asked myself what i wanted. The answer was no surprise. I wanted to forgive Kyuhyun.

Yoona's  POV:

My heart ached, seeing Seohyun breaking down again. I guess this was how she felt. I was over HIM now but i didn't know what to do anymore. Its like a void. An empty vacuum that is my life. I could just work here for years and not see someone i loved. But i felt it. At the mention of Siwon my heart sort of fluttered and soared. It was just the faintest bit but it was there. I wanted whatever made Seohyun happy and love didn't really matter to me anymore... Right?

Yuri's POV:

We watched as Changmin's car drove off with Seohyun. Kyuhyun in a deep breath and Siwon was strangely calm. "Yu—Yuri-ssi, can i talk to you for a second?" I nodded and he walked towards the other end of the corridoor. "How is... I know i'm in no place to ask about her but... How is Yoona?" His eyes were glistening and sad. I cocked my head to the side. I guess he really cared.

"She has been better." Was my simple reply and he stopped short. "Oh."

"When everything is settled down, i'll let you talk to her. Two at the same time won't help this." I said to him and walked back off.

"Ask... Ask Jessica to call us? When they want to speak to us...? We'll go to your shop?" Kyuhyun asked uncertaintly.

"Yes i will. For now, leave it be."

_ 1 Week later_

Seohyun's POV:

I'm ready to speak to him. I'm ready to speak to him. I'm ready to speak to hi— I chanted and the door opened, showing a dishevelled looking Kyuhyun. My breath hitched and the chant in my head changed to, I'm so not ready to talk to him. My eyes darted towards the door and in the last seconds before he reached the seat, a thought went through my mind. This is my last chance to escape. I wanted to move but my body was stuck onto the seat as his eyes bore into me. I looked up and caught his gaze. He took his seat and cleared his throat. This was it.