I wished for too much i guess

After all this time (( Editing ))

Meanwhile, in her Office.

Seohyun's POV:

Why did he have to show up again? I should have gone to Europe when i had the chance... I rested my head on the table as i stared into space. After a while, i got up to fetch my patients record for today from the reception when i knocked over a small box under the table. "Eh?" I uttered as i noticed it, it was dusty... Like it had been placed there when she became a head doctor here... I lifted it up and carefully placed on my desk. Lifting the lid, i saw photos. Photos of Yoona and i when we were younger. All smiles. With our parents. Tears gathered at the rims of my eyes. And one more photo when Yoona and i first started at Seoul High... Yoong's hurt, forced smile... The tears flowed out and i lifted another photo... I cried as i saw the smiling face of Kyuhyun as he took a photo of Yoong, Siwon, Yuri, him and i... I didnt remember this box of that last photo... But i clutched the box and cried for what seemed like forever... Why? I just didnt understand... A knock on my glass door interrupted me. I saw Yuri with a relieved smile. "I knew you would find it sooner or later... I just wanted you to remember all the good times we had together. I know you're hurt, but just give him a chance to at least explain. I'm sure its more than what i seems." Yuri said as she sat on the chair across me. Through my sobs, i looked up at her. "Maybe i will. Just not now... I'm not ready." I said placing the book down and walked in the garden's direction. Clutching the last photo to my heart. 

Jessica's POV:

"I'm so sorry..." "So Kyuhyun is that guy Yuri told me about. I'm sorry!" I shouted between gasps for air after crying. "Jess! Wait up," Changmin's voice echoed behind me. I didnt heed and kept running. "Seo!" I heard and turned around. And knocked into a girl! I tilted my head just in time to see the tear-streaked face of Seohyun. 

BAM!! 

Seohyun's POV:

The photo fluttered out of my hands and landed on the floor as i collided into Jessica. She was crying too. "Omo~, AH. Seo! Mianheyo~, jinja! Ottoke?!" Jessica cried in fear and worry. "Its... Its okay." I turned to reach for the photo. But it was gone! I scrambled up and started panicking. "Seo!" I heard behind me, but i didnt care. I needed to find that photo! "Seo!" Next it was closer, "SEO!" And a hand pulled me back. "What are you doing?!" I cried in exasperation. "The photo is here." The guy said. I couldnt see his face clearly because of my tears. "Th-Thanks" i said and reached for the photo. But he snatched it away. "So... Same like Yoona? Holding on to memories? I thought you knew better..." Changmin-ssi. I crumbled with that sentence and bawled one last time. I understand how Yoona felt now. I shouldnt have let Kyuhyun, Yuri and Siwon into my life. But i did. And now i had to find a way to make the best of it.

(Janelle987: Hii! Thanks for waiting :') i appreciate it. This will probably be my last update for this holiday... I'm sorry folks. Mianhe~ but please comment and encourage me to write more! I understand this story is pretty messy. I'd be totally grateful if you guys could point out my mistakes and let me fix them to clear your misunderstandings. :) To aspiring writers, JJIANG! Dont give up hope if your story isnt "good enough" make the best of every spare moment and write a little and when you are done, compile it into one great story!! "Advertise" your story to me so i can read it! Thanks!!)