A little later... (( THE END ))

After all this time (( Editing ))

2 months later,

(( Seohyun and Kyuhyun ))

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK YOU PABO!" Seohyun screamed as she chased after Kyuhyun who had taken a picture of Seohyun sneezing earlier. "CATCH ME FIRST!" He shouted back as Seohyun screamed in mock frustration.

"Yah! Give it ba—" Seohyun stopped as an evil idea came to her head. She smiled as she collapsed onto her knees and pretended to cry. "Wh—OMO YAH SEOHYUN AH!" Kyuhyun screamed as he ran back. Seohyun put her hands to her face as she smiled. Jackpot. He raced over and collapsed next to her. "What happenend?! Are you hurt?! Did you fall?!" He asked hurriedly, giving her a once-over.

Suddenly, Seohyun jerked forward, reaching out and grabbed his phone. She got up and laughed, running further away to delete the photos. Kyuhyun lay there, shocked. Until he finally got up and chased after her. "Yah! Tricked me?"

"Its not my fault you are—So easy to trick!" She screamed between laughs. 

Seohyun's POV:

I hid inside the girls toilet of the park. Unlocking his passwordless phone, i opened his gallery. I saw... Pictures of me. Many of them. I didn't even know he took them! Those... Were from last month... And last week... But— I smiled despite my tears. It was sweet. I scrolled up the album called "My angel" which made me blush like a tomato, and the first picture was... From 5 years ago. When i had caught him copying homework the period before Lunch. I had slapped his arm and scolded him when he suddenly smiled and took out his phone. Snapping a picture, he winked at me and i stopped halfway, shocked.

Tears came up to my eyes, then i heard Kyuhyun pacing outside the toilet. "Yah Seohyun ah! I know you are in there!" He shouted. "Wa—Wait you aren't scrolling through my pictures are you?!" He shouted and i got up quickly. Leaving the pictures alone. I smiled as i got out just as he started the banging the door. "Seo Joo—" He stopped when i exited. His eyes caught mine and then went to his phone. And he suddenly pecked my lips. "Thats punishment for looking through my photos."

"They were photos of me! I could sue you! Stalker!" I said back, blushing as i touched my lips. 

A pair of lips came down and pecked me again. "Thats for talking back."

"But—"

Reaching down to kiss me again, i pushed him back. But before i could, he grabbed my wrists and leaned in really realy close to me. "Stop, i'm going nuts because i want to kiss you here and now." He whispered as i smiled. "How about this?" I asked as i leaned forward and closed the distance between us. We just kissed there, At the park. Outside the girls toilet. But it didn't matter. It was perfect anyway. My eyes fluttered shut and we kissed for a really long time. 

_________ Part 2. _________

"Yah. Are you crazy?" Yoona said, shocked.

"Yes i am. Crazy about you." Siwon smiled cheesily.

"Oh gosh." She replied, pokerfaced.

"Haha, what will i have to do to impress you?" He clucked his tongue as he closed the lid of the box. It was a Tiffany & Co diamond necklace he had bought and Yoona didn't even blink. Siwon had placed the necklace around her neck and on the otherside, was engraved, "S & Y" 

He looked at his wristwatch and smiled. He had the same letters engraved there too. Yoona looked down at the necklace and smiled. "You do know that money won't buy me, right?" "Its the though that counts" He replied smoothly. 

"Gamsahaeyo" She said simply. Averting her eyes, he reached out and pushed her face back to face his. Siwon smiled and then leaned closer. Yoona stopped and panicked but slowly leaned forward too. Just as their lips were about the touch, the door flung open and Jessica who was holding onto Donghae's hand froze. "Oops. Did i interrupt something?"

Yoona darted back quickly and glared at Jessica. Jessica simply gave a huge smile. "Kaja! She pulled Donghae's hand and they went into the kitchen. He shrugged apologetically and let himself be pulled in. Siwon sighed and then took her hand too. His touch sent shivers up her spine as she looked at him quizically. "Lets go shopping." Yoona smiled and followed his lead as they left the shop. Flipping over the open sign for Jessica and left.

 

 

Life wasn't perfect but it felt like it was for those moments they were together.                                                                                           Everytime they held hands, they didn't want to let go.                                                                                                                                 With everytime they kissed, it was like time stopped.                                                                                                                                      They weren't complete without each other and when they were together, they weren't two people. They were a whole.                             Sometimes love did that to people, but you know its true when its like this. They couldn't guarentee that they would be here tomorrow, the day after and so on. But they spent every moment together. Cherishing it. Like another time would never come. The past was left behind. The future was a mystery. But now is a gift. Thats why it was called the Present. 

Life was unpredictable. 

Fate brought them together.

Life gave them obstacles.

Fate helped them overcome them.

I believe everything is predestined. From the moment we enter this world to the moment we leave. When we find crossroads, we have to find ourselves first to know which way your heart wanted to go. Whatever way you mind told you to go, don't. 

When we eventually find our way through the maze, pass the obstacles, the people we meet along the way are those who were meant to stay. 

 

 

 

 

 

(( Author's Note: THIS IS THE END OMG I KNOW :(. I may write an epilouge though...... Okay enough of that! I'd like to thank everyone who has followed this story even though i was MIA for a long time... Shoutout to every single person who commented, subscribed, and just read it! Its the end of this fic but not the end for my writing! Check out my other story if you want~ One last goodbye to all of you Seokyu fans! P/S: I still believe its real ;) ))