Reconcoilation...

After all this time (( Editing ))

Seohyun's POV:

"Seo Joo-Hyun, Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri. Please come to the principal's office now." the staff paged over the PA system. Yuri and Yoona looked a bit frantic. When have i ever let them down? I thought, shaking my head slighlty, a smile dancing at the corners of my lips. Just you wait Park Gyuri.

"Yah! Seo Joo-Hyun, Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri. Lots of luck, eh? The 3 of you really piss me off." Followed by everything they had said on recording. Yuri and Yoona hugged me, crying. "Seo! What would we have done without you! Kam... Kamsahamnida~!" They squealed in relief and happiness.

No one's POV:

But they didn't know... A boy from the newspaper team had overheard everything... "Seo... Yoong... I'm too guilty to face you two... I should never have introduced Yoong—I mean Yoona to Ryewook. I never should have used Seo—Seohyun to help me get them together... I should never have... Never have been their friends..." Eunhyuk mumbled as the guilt clenched at his heart.

Flashback; 

Seohyun's POV: 

"Do you really regret it? Regret it enough to still hang out with that devil after he broke up—no, dumped Yoona?" I hissed, tears welling up in my eyes. Eunhyuk's eyes widened in shock,

"Ani... Ani! No... I didn't "hang out" with him. I tried to talk him back into being with Yoona... Seeing her miserable state. I felt guilty and never had the courage to face you guys..." He started but i wouldn't hear it.

Now:

I strided out of he office in glee with Yuri and Yoona when i saw Eunhyuk by the door. His eyes widened and he turned swifly to get away but i stopped him. "Eunhyuk?"

He turned slowly with his head hung low.

His eyes were watery and i felt a pang of guilt. "E—Eunhyuk ah. I want to say, mianhae. I shouldn't have talked to you that way." I said and he looked shocked.

"I'm sorry too." His eyes were filled with sincerity.

Yoona looked between us and smiled. "Yay! Hyukkie oppa and us again!" She pulled us into a big hug as Yuri just stood at the side and watched. A grin plastered over her features and i pulled her into the group hug too.