The last thing.

After all this time (( Editing ))

Yoona's POV:

"That jerk Kyuhyun... Jessica made them confront each other by accident. I drove her home, get home quickly and accompany her i'm driving right now. I won't explain any further. " Changmin told me over the phone as i almost dropped it. I put down the phone and quickly hailed a cab to take me back home. We were living in a new house, away from memories. Pulling over outside Black Cat, i saw her working. After what happened. She was making cakes and serving them. Without the smile. I walked in, "Jaesonghamnida, if you need anything please shout over." I told the customers and pulled Seo's arm into the kitchen. Closing the door behind us.

"Tell me everything." 

"I—Arachi." Seo then told me everything. From how she saw him mom and the words he'd said to her conversation with Changmin after that."

I kept silent as it slowly made more sense. I could see Kyuhyun really liked Seo, back then i didn't know why and what made him do that. I dubbed him as just another Ryeowook. When i heard the part about Donghae saying he liked her, i was shocked. I didn't feel anything. It had been 5 years. I looked out and saw that the customers had left a few dollars of change on the table and left. I walked out and flipped over the open sign. Turning off the lights, i pullef Seo back to our rooms and there, she cried a little. Before falling asleep. For the first time in years, she slept soundly. That was when i knew she had come to a decision. I smiled before quietly leaving to call Changmin.

Kyuhyun's POV:

She left in Changmin's car. I couldn't blame him. I was the reason for this. If she never wanted to see me again. It was okay. I had it coming. Hara coming back was nothing good. It still disturbs me. Siwon clamped a hand on my shoulder. "Glad to see you both feeling again." Yeah, my feelings were coming back. I felt it too. Siwon had a pained look, he missed Yoona. I laughed pathetically at the both of us, some things just don't change.

Extra part: ( Just to clarify )

Donghae walked out of the place where he met Seohyun and Changmin. Confused, he looked at his phone. 2 calls from an unknown number. Furrowing his eyebrows, he called the number back. "Ye—Yeobosaeyo?" 

"I received missed calls from this number?"

It was silent on the other end of the line for a moment.

"D—Donghae ah, its me. Sica." The voice said.

He stopped short and realisation sunk in. Jessica, from University. Overseas. Looking at the number again. It was a korean number. She came here?

"Ca—Can we meet up? I need to talk to you..."

"Ne, where are you? "

"A hospital. Lets meet at Plaza Mall in an hour?"

"Oh okay. See you!" Donghae put down the phone,  shocked at the sudden jump of pitch at his last word on the call.  Quickly keeping his phone and walked  to the taxi stand and hailed a taxi.

Jessica's POV:

After Seohyun left, i sat there in silence as i realised how horrible things had been for her. Listening to the story and then watching the next chapter unfold was terrifying. I walked out to talk to Kyu and Siwon when my phone rang. Picking it up, i heard the voice of the person i'd come to Korea for.