A little weird...

After all this time (( Editing ))

Kyuhyun's POV:

The smell of roses... There it is again! I stirred and i heard a barely audible gasp. Then an apology and shuffle of footsteps. "YAH! I told you not to come to my workplace!" Was that. Who? Was that—No. It couldn't be. I got up and walked towards the door. No one was there! I could've sworn i heard someone... I walked out and looked around. The carpark... Hmmm. I thought as i went there.

Eh?! Isn't that Changmin's car? What would he be doing all the way here? What's it doing here? I thought but shook my head as i was probably hallucinating. Aish. I'm crazy... 

The next day,

"Mrs Cho, please get your son to sign here for the medical fees." Seo had made the connection. Mrs Cho. Cho Kyuhyun. Her son. Seohyun begged Dr Jung to take out her name from the form and just put Dr Seo. He had to since he owed her a favor.

"Dr Seo, you can have an off day today. We have Dr Song back with us today." The Head of the hospital told Seohyun over the phone that fateful Friday morning. 

At Black Cat, 

"Hyunnie~!" Yuri squealed as she came to hug me.

"You're so lucky. Donghae oppa left you a message earlier this morning. Here." She chirped as she passed me a note.

Seohyun, i want to meet you. Can you go to Seoul Mall before noon? From, Donghae.

"Eh?! Donghae-ssi. From 5 years ago... Ahh! He was our neighbour... He moved back a bit after the "incident" due to a family problem..." I told Yuri. She squealed again in excitement. I rolled my eyes at her. Ahhh. She never changes, i guess i'll have to meet Donghae then...

At Seoul Mall,

"Seo—Seohyun-ah... I... ActuallyI'velikedyoueversincewebecamefriends!" Donghae said in total nervousness.

"I—Er..." She stuttered.

Not knowing what to say... How could i react without hurting his feelings? They stood like that for an awfully long time and Saying Seohyun was totally uncomfortable would be an understatement.

Little did they know... Someone was hiding behind the bushes... Watching everything.