Ghostly Past

After all this time (( Editing ))

"Umma!" Kyuhyu called as he entered the room.

"Wae? Why am i here? I don't know what's going on!" She screamed.

"Ma'm, let me explain again. You were in an accident, my colleague saved you. You didn't have any major injuries. You can go home by Friday. Deh?" She nodded and asked for Doctor Seo.

"Jaesonghamnida, but she is not free now. She is in the operating theatre. I'll ask her to look for you when she is free." A phone rang, he looked at the screen and suddenly looked shocked.

"Mianhaeyo~, i must be going now." Dr Jung said and left.

"Ye. Hara-ah? Wae?! What did you say?! You—you're breaking up with me? What did i do wrong? I... I... Ara—arasso." He sighed as he hung up. Hara-ah... Why are you like that? Aish... I'm gonna go to Black Cat. I really need some Vanilla to cool myself off...

The next day...

"Mr Lee, it... It was all forced. I promise. Please—" Kyuhyun tried to say when Mr Lee cut him off.

"This contract will be terminated right after 3 years. I don't care how much you offer. This temporary arrangement is because of my own ignorance. Black Cat will have nothing to do with Cho and Choi Corp. from then on. Kamsahamnida." Mr Lee said curtly and left the meeting room. Sigh... Black Cat is the best option they had so far. If we lose it, we lose hundreds of thousads—no maybe even millions of dollars... 

At the Hospital,

"Neh, Mrs Cho? You called for me yesterday." I said looking at the clipboard not raising my head.

"Ye... How did the accident occur?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"My hypothesis is that your car, while changing lanes. Didn't notice the car behind you, but you didn't stop in time to avoid the car in front of you. You stopped but you hit the lorry's back." Suddenly, it all came back to Mrs Cho. What Dr Seo said was exactly correct!

"Oh. Deh." Mrs Cho mumbled, embarrased at her previous outbursts. Seohyun, while flipping the paper, looked up momentarily to see a guy. About her age leaning at the side of Mrs' Cho's bed sound asleep. He... Looks familiar... He jolted, lifting his head up slightly to change position. Gasp! It. Was. 

Cho Kyuhyun.