Changmin-ssi.

After all this time (( Editing ))

Seohyun's POV:

"Mianheyo~, i must be leaving now." I said as i walked off as quickly as i could. I had to get out.

"Deh, Changmin-ssi?" I answered.

"Aish, Seo... Don't be so formal! Call me oppa~, please?" He begged over the phone.

"I haven't said that word in years..." I murmmered, momentarily forgetting Changmin was on the line.

"Wae? It was a guy, right? Tell me who he is. I'll go teach him a lesson here and now." He barked obviously fuming.

"Aniy—Wait. What do you mean by "here" and "now"? Don't tell m—" i scanned my surroundings. To see Changmin hiding behind a wall.

"YAH! I told you not to come to my work place!" I shouted, forgetting "that" guy was right behind me.

"Wae? Who was that? She sounded so familiar..." He muttered from the ther side of the door, and footsteps slowly approaching. 

My heart stopped. I HAD to get out of there. I ran to Changmin.

"Wow. So happy to see me?" He teased but i silenced him with a glare as i heard "that" guy coming closer.

"I'm sure i heard someone..." He murmmered aloud.

"MOVE." I said in an authoritative tone. He looked shocked for a moment but pulled me to his car and closed the door for me and got in. He drove off just a milisecond before "he" showed up. I breathed a sigh of relief as he turned away. But his eyes locked onto Changmin's car plate number. He shook his head and walked back in.

"I believe you owe me an explaination." Changmin raised one eyebrow.

"Ye..." I said in defeat as he stopped at a carpark nearby. 

______________________

No One's POV:

"That's all i'm saying Changmin-ssi." She said as tears threatened to spill anytime as she sent a death glare to Changmin. "Tell one person. And you won't live to see the next Running Man episode." Seohyun said as she turned to get out of his car. "Seo... That guy... He—He's my bestfriend..." He murmmered.

"Mworago?!" She yelled and he flinched.

Oh no... What have i done now... Seohyun thought as she buried her face in her hands and let the tears spill over.