Eventful Day

Christmas Miracle

 

Dongho's P.O.V
Hey where is that girl I've been trying to find her the whole day where could she be? Is she avoiding me? I don't think I said anything wrong to her at the shoot. Or did I? 
Just then I saw a slim tall figure from the corner of my eye. It was Sulli! I was so glad to see her in school I guess after spending all the time with her I also got to see her really kind side I may have developed a crush on her.
She is the total opposites from all those ty fangirls. Every time they see me they undo some of their bottoms and try to expose their cleavages!!! It's such a gross sight believe me. They always touch up their hair and make-up. I think that's probably the reason they carry umbrellas around to avoid smudging their make-up.
Sulli is so different. You can see that her face is all...natural(?) but she looks stunning that way and I am glad that I actually met her and that she chose me to do the shoot with her. I'm so proud of myself.
But there is one problem...HYUNA!!!
"OPPA!!! You're here? Why didn't you come and pick me up? I was waiting for you!!!" She said in her high pitched voice and tried using her failed aegyo on me.
"I don't know you so will you please stop pestering me like that." I tried to sound kind but I guess such harsh words just don't come out right.
"But oppa I'm so pretty how can you say that!!! Do you know how many boys try to chase me and ask me out!! I reject them all because my heart is for you oppa how could you do this to me!!!" She shrieked. She really was getting on my nerves and I was trying so hard to be polite.
"No I don't know and I don't want to because you are like everyone else. There is nothing special about you and you have a really bad personality so don't bother me ever again got that." I replied.
After that she walked away stunned by what I said.
 
Sulli's P.O.V
I swear Dongho is like staring at me right now what do I do? I tried my best to smile and pretend like nothing is going on but my acting is a fail so I guess he suspected something. I immediately broke eye-contact just as I saw Hyuna walk to his desk. My face fell and I was trying to hear what they were saying.
"OPPA!!! You're here? Why didn't you come and pick me up? I was waiting for you!!!" She said.
*they are dating how come I didn't know that* And just as my heart fell he brought it back to life.
"I don't know you so will you please stop pestering me like that." He said. *oh so they are not dating. Well praise The Lord I still have a chance.*
"But oppa I'm so pretty how can you say that!!! Do you know how many boys try to chase me and ask me out!! I reject them all because my heart is for you oppa how could you do this to me!!!" She shrieked.
*I admit she is pretty but who praises themself like that!*
"No I don't know and I don't want to because you are like everyone else. There is nothing special about you and you have a really bad personality so don't bother me ever again got that." He replied. I was so stunned I wanted to laugh at her. I never imagined anyone who would actually turn her down. She was Hyuna. The one and only Hyuna. But I guess everyone has their preference I hope I don't get let down like that though. I think it would feel horrible. Well I still have the whole day of school so I should brace myself for the worst. 
This is going to be a very eventful day.