Shoot over

Christmas Miracle

 

-After the shoot-
Sulli's P.O.V
Finally done! I didn't know it would be that tiring walking around in heels being the centre of attraction and all! *It's over!!! Time for the food!* I thought as I skipped merrily to the canteen.
Amber and I bought some drinks and kimchi as well. The most delicious things in the world especially the drinks it tasted so good because of my thirst. My ankles hurt from sashaying down the walk way...more like red carpet over and over again. So tiring. We were talking and gossiping especially Amber. All her sentences started with "you know Dongho was like..." and "did you see the way he looked at you..." She can be so funny sometimes.
"May I sit with you?" Said a voice sounded so familiar.
*DONGHO! Oh my god am I dreaming!*
"Hello! So can I?" He repeated.
"Um...yeah sure" I said in a shaky tone.
"I have to go now though!" Amber said looking apologetic. *She is such a little liar!* I thought to my self and smiled.
"Why are you smiling? Happy to be alone with me?" He teased. That one sentence made me blush a bright red that looked like it could burn.
 
Dongho's P.O.V
"May I sit with you?" I said. 
"Um...yeah sure" she replied. She sounds so unsure does she hate me? Well I guess I'll need to see about that!
"I have to go now though!" Her friend Amber I think said.
She smiled to herself. *She is just so cute!!*
"Why are you smiling? Happy to be alone with me?" I said. She started blushing. *OMO! SOOO CUTE!!* I never knew she was such a girl I never actually talked to her before right? Yeah I never did...
"No...I-I just n-nothing..."she replied.
*so cute when she's confused!*