Back to School

Christmas Miracle

Sulli's P.O.V

Awwwwwww man! I gotta go back to school. It's been awhile though, actually just three. I woke up and got ready before waking Amber up. I prepared breakfast as well. Bread, eggs and bacon. 
"Wake up Amber you are going to be late if you do not wake up!"
"Oh come on its still so early..."
"No it's not"
She immediately got up after I said that. 
I lazily walked to the breakfast table and sat down.*What a week! First me and than Amber. I hope at least something good will happen this week.*
 
-At school-
*Sigh* I sat down next to Amber and we started talking. Just then, Dongho walked in to the class room. My eyes were glued on him I did not look away. I think he realized cos he smiled at me before sitting down. Amber snapped her fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality.
 
Amber's P.O.V
Well she still seems rather distracted by Dongho. She must really like him a lot. Well I hope she confesses soon so she can get something off her chest.
 
Sulli's P.O.V
The whole day was over after all the boring lessons. Suddenly Hyuna walked by the classroom. She stood there till lesson was over. After class, she walked in to Dongho. I should have guessed. I looked away sadly. Well I guess I'm never going to win him over before her.
I walked pass her and age purposely stepped backwards causing me to slip and fall.
"Ouch! Why did you do that," I said.
"I'm sorry it was an accident," Hyuna  said.
"Are you ok?" said an unfamiliar voice.
I looked up only to see Dongho's hand stretches out. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.
"Thanks," I said and walked away still blushing.
He stared me until I walked out of the room. Amber chased me and she gave me the "I'm-so-happy-for-you" face.
It was not the best day but I guess it's still better than usual. Right?
A/N Sorry for the horrible chapters but hope you enjoyed!!~