All Alone

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
*What am I supposed to do? I'm going to be all alone. My mom passed away in a car crash and so did my sister. And now my dad too. Whats worse is that tgey are not my real family my real family threw me away in the orphanage. I can't even remember them. Why is it that I'm so unluck? Almost everyone else I know has a great family. Why is it just me?*
Just than the doctor walked out of the emergency room. "I'm sorry we could not save him in time. But there is enough time for you to say your goodbyes to him," the doctor said. 
I ran into the room. I kneeled on the floor and looked at my dad,
"Despite you always hitting me for the past month dad. I want you to know I will always love you and know that when other people say bad things about you u still stand up for you. I love you dad and I did not have time to tell you this before and I'm sorry!" I said before I chocked on my tears. I kissed him on the forehead before they wheeled him out of the room.
I stayed up crying and crying but I needed to talk to someone about this. I looked at the time it was about 3.30am. I called Amber. 
"Please pick up. Please pick up."
"Hello"
"Amber can I sleep over at your place today? I really need someone to talk to right now." 
"Sure come right over."
 
-At Amber's house-
Amber's P.O.V
*What could have happened that she has to come over do urgently?*
~DING DONG!~
The doorbell rang. I ran to the door opening it only to find Sulli in tears. 
"Come in now and tell me what happened." I said immediately.
I made her a cup of her favorite hot chocolate. After she finally calmed down, she told me what happened.
"When I went home I found my dad on the floor. He was laying there lifeless  and when they rushed him to the hospital, it was already too late," she said before starting to cry again. 
"I thought I had it bad but u for it worst" I said.
"Why what happened to you?"
"Well my parents keep fighting and is planning to divorce and they keep drowning me in questions like 'Who do you want to stay with after we break up?', ' Who do you think is at fault and stuff like that."
"So that's why you moved here. You could have told me!"
"Yeah I could but let's try to sleep for now we both have it hard it's best if we have some rest now." 
Soon, we both drifted off into sleep...