Disastrous Visit to the Mart

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
Presents, presents, presents. What should I get these people something simple? Food I mean everyone loves food right? Or is it just me? Ok never mind lets forget about it for now.
I walked around a huge mart looking at rack after rack of food and from time to time clothes and ICE-CREAM!!! *Gosh I love ice-cream that much how am I supposed to turn away!!* I said almost drooling. My ice-cream I'll be back for you with more money! Ok anyway getting back to the point. Boy I'm getting so distracted today what is wrong with me I mean like seriously.
I was looking through the presents section when a cute fluffy big bear caught my eye. It was white with blue eyebrows and it was just SUPER CUTE!!! I thought I could buy that for Dongho but he would think I'm childish wouldn't he? Well if he doesn't like it than I can keep it which I would gladly do. Ok so it's settled big cute beat for Dongho.
Just as I was reaching for the bear I saw another hand reach for it. It was the last bear on the shelf so I quickly stretched a bit more and managed to get it. I looked down and wanted to see the other persons face I looked down only to see Hyuna!!! Why did she want the bear? I realised she was glaring at me. It felt like laser bolts piercing through it made me feel like I killed her husband or something why the hell is she staring at me like that?
"Give me the bear now!" She walked up to me and demanded.
"No I got it first why do you want it anyway!" I said getting annoyed just looking at her.
"I want to give it to Dongho oppa!" she said.
Suddenly a shadow behind the shelves caught my attention. IT WAS DONGHO!!! What was Dongho doing here anyway. Anyway while I was staring at Dongho, she snatched the bear from my arms. 
"Hey I got it first you know you can't just snatch it from me!" I said trying my best to be polite but failing.
"I got it for Dongho I'm sure he is way more important than whatever you need it for!" She shouted at me.
Dongho was just about to walk over when a little girl walked by.
"Where did you get that bear from I want one too?" The little girl said with puppy eyes.
"I got it from that shelf it was the last one though would you like anything else?" I asked.
"Not really..." She said pouting so cutely.
"Hyuna why don't you give the bear to this little girl?"
"Why should I I got it first anyway? Go find another toy little girl don't bother me!"
The little girl broke out into tears screaming at the top if her lungs. All Hyuna did was walk away. *How rude can this girls get she is seriously getting in my nerves!* I thought trying to calm the girl down and I also realised Dongho was still watching. He must have recognized Hyuna.
"Stop crying little girl. No girl is pretty when she cries is she. Come on clean those years away." She did as I said and plastered a smile on her face.
"Tell you what because that mean girl did not want to give you that toy how about I buy you another one!" 
"Yay!!!" She shouted.
Suddenly her mom appeared. "Minah-yah!" Her mom said as she walked over. "Did she give you any trouble?"
"No don't worry about it! She is a really sweet girl and here's some money I promised to get her a teddy bear because one of my schoolmate made her cry so treat it as an apology on my behalf." I said and walked away.