Confession

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
I think I should stop waiting already and get it of my chest. Deep breaths and I'm ready. 
"Dongho-ah...I wanted to tell you that...I actually have a crush on you..." I said and looked up at him. He had no emotion other than shocked as far as I could see. "Oh you don't have to like me back I just wanted to let you know!!!" I said before I ruined our friendship. He still had no expression. 
"Oh remember the other day in school I wanted to give you something!!!" He said as though the confession never happened at all. I was a little sad I had to admit but at least I said it out. One less burden to be carried on my shoulders. 
"Yeah!" I replied trying to not sound so sad. 
"Well close you eyes."
"Why?"
"You have to!!!" He whined so I did what was told... Just as the clock struck twelve...I felt something warm pressed on my lips. I opened my eyes in shock. He kissed me...on the lips...OH MY GOD!!!! HE KISSED ME!!!
"Merry Christmas Sulli-ah!!!" He said with a sly grin on his face. In his left hand he held a mistletoe right above both our heads. "I'm sorry for kissing you but you have to kiss under the mistletoe!!!" He said grinning again. 
"Wha-wha-hah..." I didn't know what to say. No words would come out of my mouth. 
"I accept your confession Sulli-ah!!!" He said. CHRISTMAS MIRACLES DO COME TRUE!!! I was grinning from ear to ear. I immediately pulled him into a hug. Never in my life have I been this happy and it was all thanks to the one I truly love. He walked me home that night and we sat on the couch awkwardly with Amber opposite us wondering how to break the news to her. 
"Well-uh me and Dongho are kinda an...item...now..." I decided to start off. She remained silent and for awhile I thought she was gonna scream at me and rip my head off out of excitement and embarrass me infront of Dongho. I silently prayed she didn't do that. 
"Well I approve so take good care of her Dongho or I'll rip you head off. " she said ever so cooly. I was shocked. I decided that there was enough excitement for one night and so decided to see Dongho off. Right after he was far away Amber came running out if her room screaming in joy. At least she didn't embarrass me so I'm fine. She bear hugged me til I couldn't breathe. And through the rest if the night we were talking and chatting and we couldn't sleep.
This Christmas might have started off in the wrong foot but it definitely was the best.