Skipping School

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
Finally a day off from school! I hope I recover by today. Well it's already way past my waking up time. I look beside me only to find Amber still snoring away. I laughed before I got up. I tripped over a chair while trying to make my way to the toilet to wash up. That caused Amber to wake up from her daze.
"Sorry Amber!"
"It's fine u have to wake up soon anyway!" she said before letting out a laugh.
Both of us took turns to wash up. While Amber was washing up I fit breakfast ready. Bread, eggs and bacon my favorite. 
"Wow! Breakfast right after I step out if the toilet I wish I could wake up to this everyday!" 
I started laughing at get statement.
"You will maybe!"
After the scrumptious breakfast we headed out to Dongdaemun where we did some shopping and again maybe it wa just me. Than we went out to catch a movie as well. I enjoyed the movie a lot. We also ate lunch there to avoid having to go back and cook lunch and do all the washing up as well.
Just as we were heading back from there, we saw an arcade. Amber immediately dashes in. We played so many games and we even won a toy or actually two. We spent almost the whole dy out playing and shopping as well. I managed to get my mind off my dads passing in for the whole day but I could not forget it completely but at least I felt better.
We bought some Jajang myun for dinner at home. Amber helped me wash up while I went to have another shower.
 
Amber's P.O.V
I washed up all the dishes after all I owed her for the fantastic breakfast this morning so I did the dishes willingly. After finishing the dishes, the telephone rang. It was mom. *Should I answer it or not? What if it was something urgent? I think it's best I answer it right?* After giving it some thought, I decided to answer it.
"Hello."I said.
"Amber where are you?"
"I'm at home a place I rented."
"Why are you there?"
"Because of you and dad."
"What did we do?"
"What did you do? You are asking me what you did? You guys fight continuously every night for I don't know what and you are asking me what you did?"
"Amber we..."
"You what! You didnt even spare a thought for me! In fact I was gone since a few days ago and you only call me now? I bet you did not even notice i was gone. You did not even care about how I feel about you two fighting every night so I'm not going back until you two just stop! And in not going to answer your calls anymore!" I screamed into the phone before hanging up.
From the corner of my eye I see Sulli staring at me worriedly.
 
Sulli's P.O.V
I came out if the shower only to find Amber screaming into her phone. *Wow things must really be bad for her as well. She must be really angry for her to say that.*
"What's wrong?"
"Everything is wrong! My parents just make me so frustrated and I have no one who understands me. I mean I know you are always comforting me but our family issues are different I mean I don't understand how you feel, I just try to and help you feel better."
"Yea you try and it works in really greatful for that. Since you try so much to understand me I will also try my beat to understand you as well. It's only fair that way." I said and gave her a smile. 
"Thank god for a friend like you. You don't know how much  Dongho is missing out," she said smiling.
"Well I think you should go get a shower and go to bed we have school tomorrow missy."
I got the bed ready for her and after her shower we were so tired we knocked out almost immediately. "Sweet dreams Amber!" I whispered under my breath. 
A/N Well I updated 5 chapters at once so it was short but I did all this on my phone so forgive the weird errors please thanks! HEHE!!~^.^