Mended

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
"Hey I'll go get us some drinks ok wait right here I'll be back!!" Amber said before running off to the vending machine nearby. 
I looked out at the river and wandered what it would be like to e a river. I mean I know it's a stupid question and all but if I were a river all I needed to do was be myself and people would admire my beauty everyday. But when I am myself I get judged by everyone. I guess it's human nature...WHICH !!! Aish!!! I thought to myself as I ruffled my hair.
"Hey you here alone?" A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Dongho staring at me. "Just a few days ago you were so excited for Christmas and now here you are sitting next to the Han River all by yourself looking all depressed. What happened to all the excitement?" He asked as he took a seat next to me on the bench. 
"I guess the excitement magically went down the drain because of certain events. Well there's nothing I can do to change the past so...here I am I guess." I replied. 
"We'll no girl should be here alone on Christmas night." 
"Well enough about me why are you here?"
"I guess certain events drove me here as well. And lets just say it involves someone called Hyuna. She turned up at my house just now asking to join my family for dinner. And now I'm here because I hate her. She keeps harressing me and it's annoying. Besides I already have someone in mind."
"Oh really?" I asked with a sad expression. If he already has someone else does that mean I will have a chance? Should I even think of confessing anymore? Well I don't know who it is so might as well.
"Really. But I'm thinking if confessing soon. But I hope it doesn't ruin the relationship we already share." He said. 
"Well who would turn you down I mean look how popular you are every girl wants you as a boyfriend. You have so many fangirls so I can't exactly see a future where you would be turned down."
From the corner of my eye I see Amber running back. But as soon as she saw me sitting in the bench with Dongho she turned away and mouthed, 'I'll be at home! And remember to confess soon!!!' 
We talked later and later into the night and it was soon midnight. I felt really comfortable with him. He made me feel like all my wounds healed and all my scars faded. I think it's time...