Broken

Christmas Miracle

 

Amber's P.O.V
"AMBER OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!!"
I cursed under my breath. How the hell did she find me I left but she found me. I don't want to be found. Not by her not by her *cough cough* husband and they are not my parents. I don't know them anymore. Good ok I'll try acting like it. 
I opened the door leaving the shocked Sulli with all the stuff. I signaled her to go and keep the stuff first. She did as she was told immediately. I think she guessed who it was by now I mean she knows me best as well. 
I came face to face to an old lady who looked like my mother. Remember LOOKED like. Not anymore. 
"How may I help you madam?" I asked trying not to sound rude. 
"Don't madam me!!!"
"I'm sorry you're just not that young anymore. "
"Excuse me I am your mother and you are going to listen. You are coming home with me now. That is final. "
"No. " I said in a simple tone. "I said no. "
"Fine you want me to force you? Do you need me to make your life miserable? Don't think I don't dare." She placed a hard slap on my right cheek. Never once had she done that and Sulli came running out of her room. 
"You know what I give up being nice. "
She looked at me with a confused expression. 
"I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH YOU FOR THE PAST I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG OK!!! I DON'T GIVE A WHO YOU ARE SO GET OUT NOW!!!" I shouted at her. I could see Sulli smirking and the old lady was shocked. 
"That is not what I came here for now hear this. I am going to take you back maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but I will. " she said. I didn't know if I should be happy or if I should be sad but at least she is gone for now. 
Just as I thought she turned away, she pushed me aside and dashed into the house. She smashed everything. She even tried to throw a knife at me. She is crazy. I immediately dragged Sulli away with me I didn't know where to go but we just left. I can not let her get stuck in this . 
 
Sulli's P.O.V
I have never seen Amber that angry before. I was terrified. Afraid. There was nothing I can do to help her right now. Her mother is a crazy old hag but I can't hurt the elderly it's just not right. After she dragged me out of the house, we sat down at a random bench somewhere. 
"Hey this place looks familiar...OH HAN RIVER IS NEAR BY!!! Lets go there come on." I said a I dragged the lifeless Amber along. She looked so pale or worried me. 
-At Han River-
"Oh I feel much better..."Amber said. I was glad I finally actually helped her. Well in a way. 
"Well good I thought I was only a burden to you. "
"You're never a burden. You're a great friend. "She said attempting to make me smile. She always makes me smile and I'm glad to have a friend like her but this time her smile had cracks. She looked really broken and that made me feel broken too. She was never the type to let anything affect her. But how she always smiled anyway showed how strong she was. Sometimes I admire her. I want to be like her. But I guess I can only be me and I hope someone appreciates that.