New Semester

Christmas Miracle

Dongho's P.O.V

Wow so long away from school i never thought i would actually miss it. I sat with my best friends and started chatting.

"Ok, settle down. We have a new student today." the teacher said and signalled the student to come in.

The student stepped into class with a big smile on her face. "Annyeong! I'm Hyuna, pleased to meet you." she said.

She was quite a pretty student and the whole class had their eyes glued on her. I just looked away and sighed. Well i am not the type that likes other people well at least not yet. I think i might have captured her attention cause i saw her stare at me for a while. She took the empty seat beside me and introduced herself to me again. I did not want to be so cold to her on her first day of school so i just answered her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Dongho." i said and just turned away.

Hyuna's P.O.V

"Annyeong! I'm Hyuna, pleased to meet you." I said.

I seemed to have captured everyone's attention. I saw everyone staring at me except one. He looked kinda cute well better than the rest so i guess he is my target but i know he is like no other guy.

I introduced myself to him once again.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Dongho." he said and looked away.

All i can say is dude i am a pretty girl talking to you is that all u can say. But instead of saying that i just smiled although my insides were just burning up. Well since you're obviously not noticing me  fine i'm going to be the most popular girl in school we'll see who likes who when the time comes. Hmph!

"Well let lessons begin, " the teacher announced.

It was so boring i almost fell asleep. I took a peek at Dongho and he was actually paying attention in class. So he was not only cute but he actually pays attention in class. He must be a smart one i am definitely going to make him mine.

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!~* the lunch bell rang. OH FINALLY!! I looked at Dongho who was packing his bag and asked, "Do you want to go to lunch with me?" i asked.

"Sure...i guess" he said in an unsure tone.

YES! I DID IT!

-Lunch-

Dongho's P.O.V

Why does this girl keep sticking on to me it's not that i do not like her but i just want to know why. I took my lunch tray and sat down beside her. Other boys from the other classes started crowding around our table which was really disturbing. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice, Kevin. I was so happy to see him. I stood up and ran to him. I grabbed him and sat him down in the middle of Hyuna and me. She looked kind of unhappy but she went along with it. Soon the rest of my friends also came to have a seat at our table.

"So what is our Dongho doing sitting in the same table with such a beautiful godess?" Soohyun asked jokingly.

"Hitting on girl's already huh?" said Kevin.

I was starting to think it was a bad idea to let them sit here. They kept on teasing me and all Hyuna did was sit there and laugh. I let out a sigh and just continued eating.

A/N So sorry for the short chapters. But it's always going to be this way cos i'm really busy. Thousand apologies