Time for the Shoot

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
Finally the day is HERE! I'm going to be a model. What am I supposed to wear. Will they provide me with clothes? I couldn't decide so I just wore my favorite dress and put on light makeup. 
I came out of the toilet only I find Amber still sleeping. I shrugged and woke her up possibly one of the hardest tasks I have to do while living with her. She finally woke up and I made a simple breakfast, bread, eggs  and bacon. Simple yet delicious I thought as I my lips.
I was so excited I couldn't stop thinking about it all from home all the way to school.
I finally reached and saw some people decorating the school hall. It looked like we would be shooting the commercial with a prom scene. Well it was obvious as there was a banner saying prom queen and king.
*Wait the banner says what? Prom queen and KING!!!! I'll be shooting the commercial with a guy? Oh I wonder who it could be! This is just getting more and more exciting.* I gasped.
Suddenly I saw the little girls mother. I ran to her and asked her what I had to do. She explained to me what I had to do basically I would be prom queen, the obvious and I had to CHOOSE MY OWN GUY PARTNER!
"Is there anyone you like in this school because you will need to choose a guy partner for this commercial?" She asked.
"Well in not sure," I said with a shaky voice. Than I remembered Amber was there.
"I think Dongho should be the male model he has good skin anyway." Amber said as I gave her the thank-you look.
I was so happy! *Not only am I a model but my partner is Dongho. Can this day get any better?* 
Just than Dongho walked by. The director went up to Dongho and asked him if he would like to be in the commercial with me and I could see him nodding his head slightly. I smiled brightly at him and he smiled back. My heart melted on the spot and I could feel a mini heart attack. I just stood there and stared at him like an idiot.
"GET READY!!!" The director shouted.
Some if the staff dragged me into a small changing room and did my make up and gave me a beautiful gown to wear for the scene. I really loved it. It was black and white with sparkles(kinda)!
  
They put on some nice makeup as well. Right after that we got on set for the shoot. *OH IM SO EXCITED!!!*