My Enemy Is In The Building

Christmas Miracle

Sulli's P.O.V

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!~*

Oh yay lunch. I packed my stuff and walked out of the classroom with Amber. Well we are a bit late so we took our trays and went to find a spot where we could sit down and enjoy our lunch. I scanned the canteen hoping to spot Dongho. I felt so happy when i saw Dongho but then again when i took a closer look he was with someone else and it was a girl. She was quite pretty with long hair and she had nice features as well. Although she looked like a nice girl i was still jealouse.

*flick* "Ouch! Who flicked me?" i asked fuming. I turned around only to see Amber staring at me.

"Wow! You've got one hell of an enemy out there." she said staring at that girl as well. She was surrounded by so many boys as well.

"What do you mean? I'm not good enough?" i said.

"Nope. I mean it's going to be hard for you to beat someone who has so much confidence." Amber replied.

Well i was a little offended by her comment but she was right she looked really confident and she was also hanging out with some of the most popular guys in our school. What am i to do? I sat down and finished my lunch. Well i have no time to think about this i still have class later.

Amber's P.O.V

Poor girl she should seriously think if confessing soon I'm afraid if she does not then that girl will. She seems to have a thing for him should I tell him for her? No, no, no way she should tell him herself if not her confession will not be sincere. Good luck Sulli fighting!

A/N Sorry bout the short chapter but I had only a little time to write it with lobby wifi lol! Well hope u enjoyed it 😝!!!