Letter of Love

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
"Hey would you want to stay with me till you feel comfortable being alone?" After saying that I regretted it as it sounded a bit harsh but I could not take it back.
"Would you be fine with that? Cos I would love to," I said.
"Well go home and pack some clothes and bring it here little girl!" Amber said cheerfully.
 
-Back at home-
I went into my room with what happened yesterday still replaying in my head. It was like experiencing what happened yesterday all over again. 
I looked at my bed. There was a letter on the bed and a small charm next to it. 
The letter read:
To my dear daughter,
I'm sorry for hitting you for the past month but when I found out that I was sick with a disease, I wanted you to hate me so it would not be hard for you to say goodbye when in gone. The company has not been doing well so I could not go I overseas for treatment so I decided not to so anything about it. I hope you forgive me and I hope you still love me.
From your dad.
 
After reading the letter, I picked up the charm and held it over my heart, "I never stopped loving you dad and I never will and I will not cry because I don't want you to feel it is your fault and I really really love you." I said.
I immediately packed my clothes and hung the charm on my hand phone and put the letter on my wallet. After packing u headed back to Amber's.
 
-At Amber's house-
Amber's P.O.V
*What us taking her so long?* Just as I thought that the doorbell rang.
"What took you so long?" I asked. 
She looked at me before taking a letter out of her wallet and handing it to me.
After reading the letter I looked at her, " You have a great dad. He really cares about you."
*I wish my dad was like that. My mom too. They don't care about me all they do us worry about themselves.*  I felt a little sad but at least Sulli is doing well.
 
Sulli's P.O.V
Amber looked a bit sad but I knew better not to ask why. To break the silence I asked her what about lunch.
"Oh that's right I forgot we will have to go shopping for groceries! So tell me what you want to eat!" 
"I'm not sure what do you usually eat?" 
"I usually just eat ramen cos I can't cook but you cook really good so I was actually going to get you to cook !"she said with a giggle after that.
*She's Amber alright!* We left the house after changing.