What should I do?

Christmas Miracle

 

Sulli's P.O.V
It was so embarrassing the other day!!! What would Dongho think of me now? What should I do? These questions kept running through my head. Should I avoid him or should I just let fate do its work? Amber must have noticed how confused I looked because she decided to start her "interrogation".
"Sulli what's wrong? You look very troubled." She asked.
I really didn't know how to reply that question so I decided to just tell her everything about what happened after she left and how he left me blushing after every compliment and smile. 
She smirked at me and gave me a "you-did-well-my-friend" look. She always gives me all these weird looks when she hears things between me and Dongho. She really is a great friend but she always goes overboard with those...facial expressions(?).
"So what are you going to do I mean you can't avoid him!!! NOT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!! You have to confess!!!" She gave me her puppy eyes. 
"Ok fine I will still confess and I won't avoid him. But-"
"Oh here comes the BIG BUT!!!" She teased.
"Hey I'm not done talking yet!!!! BUT you have to be there for me all the time because I'm really scared ok."
"Tell me now when have I ever left your side?" She questioned.
Well she was right she was always there. She never let me handle all my troubles alone she was always there to support me. I must say I really appreciate everything.
"Thanks Amber I know I can always count on you!"
I gave her a big hug!!!
"HEY SAVE IT FOR DONGHO!!!" She teased.
Well it's going to be one long day in school!!*sigh*