Girl Talk

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

 

Ever since that incident on Tuesday night you didn't bug him about food. You would cook and leave it on the table for him to eat when he came down. He would eat only when he didn't see you around, so you made sure you weren't in sight. You didn't say anything because if you did he would just do the opposite. You knew because that's exactly how you were when you were little. You found yourself seeing many similarities between you and Kai. Of course you stopped acting childish a long time ago not only because you grew up, but because you had to grow up and care for your father and sister. Maybe that's why you wanted to help and take care of him since no one did that for you, and the fact that he was handsome was a plus.

 

 

 

Talking on the phone:

 

"So how's the kid taking everything?" She asks, "Is he still giving you a hard time?"

"He wasn't giving me a hard time. Just kinda ignoring me, but he's coming around. He still doesn't talk to me that much, but at least he's eating the food."

"That's good, you made some progress. Don't worry he'll come around."

"I feel bad for him every time I see that sad tired face of his. He looks lonely, but he won't talk to me. I have to figure out a way for us to communicate."

"Haha You're so funny, you just can't leave anything alone. You already act like a mom."

"You're so mean, you're always saying that. And for your information Taehoon told me that Kai doesn't get that much attention from his parents. He probably feels neglected that's why he acts that way. Plus he said to take care of him, he just needs attention. Once he feels he can trust me then it will be easier to get along."

"You know I'm just kidding. You care for people, that's what makes you a good person....Well at least you care for the ones who look like lost puppies. Because you have no mercy on the rest."

"Haha you know I'm not a people person. I can't stand those who talk when they clearly don't know or don't have the life experience. They sound so foolish."

"You see what I mean." She says while laughing, "Although you may not like people, but at least you stand up for those who can't do it for themselves. That's why you're my friend because you're a tough cookie haha. Anyways enough of that when are we going to hang out? We haven't hung out in a long time."

"I know, I'm sorry everything has been so hectic. Sunday's are my only days off right now and I'm using those days to catch up on other things since I don't get too much free time during the week. But I'm so excited! Starting next I'll be getting the weekends off."

"That's right you did say you were going to get more days off after the first month. Is it almost going to be a month?"

"Yeah, I started working here April 13th. It went by so fast. I'll be able to go back home for the weekend. Kai is going on a school trip on that weekend. His school is taking them out a lot since they're graduating at the end of May, so I don't have to worry about him too much."

"From what it sounds like it doesn't seem like he's gonna miss you that much haha." 

"Aigoo there you go again."

"Aren't there other people who take care of him? Don't they have maids or something?"

"I'm the only one here during the day. The Butler is here after 2:00 pm an hour before Kai gets home. I don't think he likes me that much, it's ok cause I was told he will retire once Kai graduates next month. The maids only come twice a week to clean so that leaves me 'in charge' of the house for the rest of the time."

"That's cool, so you practically have the house all to yourself most of the time.

"Yes, but I like it like that. I wouldn't like a boss who's breathing down my neck all the time. But I'm excited to go home and see you guys!"

"Me too! By the way how's Nia taking your absence?"

"She says she's fine. I talk to her almost everyday, but I still worry about her..." 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was your first weekend off. Kai was at his school trip so you were able to go back home without worrying about him. When you arrived you were surprised to find a small welcome party. You hugged your dad and sister, they had so many questions and you told them all of your experiences. After eating and catching up you decided to go shopping with your sister. Since you had just gotten paid you took care of family bills and personal bills for the month, but made sure you had enough left over to buy things for the house and presents for your dad, sister, and Mirah.

The next day you spent the day with Mirah. You guys went out shopping and doing girl stuff before going back to her house to cook. It was something you both loved to do. Once it got dark you started getting your things ready to go back. Although it was short, but you needed this trip. It was nice seeing your family again and spending time with them. Nia was bugging you about coming to visit. You didn't want her to come during the week because of the commuting time. You remembered Kai was going on a cruise with his school starting Friday and coming back Monday. Since you were already getting the weekends off you told her that she could come on the weekend. She thought it would be cool to have a slumber party. You thought it was a good idea so you talked to Mirah and told her about your plans.

 

 

Next weekend:

 

Mirah and Nia arrived with their luggage. "Are you guys moving in?"

 

"If we're going to have a slumber party we have to be prepared."

"Yeah, but seriously you each brought two suitcases."

"Hey! Don't judge, we need everything we brought."

 

They wanted a tour right away, so you showed them the whole house and then the fun began. You had a pool party, went into the Jacuzzi, cooked, watched movies, and did girl stuff all weekend. 

 

"Yah~! Unnie is that him?!" She asks while pointing at a picture.

"Yes that's Kai." 

"He's gorgeous!"

"Yeah he is, but he's just as immature as you. And don't get any ideas, you can't get a boyfriend yet."

"Yeah yeah I know, I just think he's cute."

 

This girl, what am I gonna do with her.

 

 

 

AN: These couple of chapters were a little boring, but hopefully you guys like the next one ^^

Thank you for reading^^