"Forever You're My Girl...Forever Be My World..." -BigBang

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

 

*** AN: Hi everyone! I have bad news. My month of vacation is over and I start work again on Monday, so that means I will only be able to update on the weekends. Thank you so much for reading, please let me know what you think of the story so far ^^

I'm giving you two chapters today. Enjoy! And please let me know what you think in the comments ^^

Thank you Eloraci and TeeHeeLlama for subscribing. ***

 


 

 

"So why did you hate me?"

"What?" He says surprised.

"Yeah, why did you hate me when I first started working here."

"Oh that...I didn't hate you..."

"You could've fooled me."

"I didn't know you back then."

"Is that how you treat people when you first meet them?"

"No..." He looks down a little embarrassed.

"So what you're trying to say is I have earned the right to be friends with you."

"Yes haha."

"That's good, you're tough to be friends with haha."

"So...we're friends?"

"Of course."

He smiles and continues chopping.

 

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I have one sister. She's 16."

"Is she as pretty as you?"

His question caught you off guard. 

"What?" 

"It's a simple question, I just want to know if she's pretty?"

"Ha", you laughed "Are you saying I'm pretty?"

Was Mirah right? Does this boy have a crush on me? 

"Well you're not hideous."

After he said that you quickly dismissed the comment as a tease from his part. "Well geez, thanks for the compliment I guess haha. Of course she's pretty, she takes after me haha."

She must be pretty because you're her sister.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the phone:
 
"Unnie, can I spend the weekend with you?" She says in a frustrated tone.
 
"Why what's wrong?"
 
"Nothing, I just want to spend the weekend with you."
 
"Nia, what's wrong?" You say in a sharp tone.
 
"It's dad he's making me go crazy! He's always making me do work around the house. I have a lot of homework and because of him I can't finish it sometimes!"
 
"You know..I had to do the same when I was your age. Life isn't easy, you have to work hard."
 
"Unnie~ please~ I need a break from him. Plus you said I could visit once you settled in, but you haven't invited me."
 
"Fine. But you have to talk to dad and explain that school is giving you a lot of homework." 
 
"Unnie, can't you talk to him? He doesn't listen to me when I try to explain."
 
"You have to do that yourself. That's what adults do."
 
"Unnie~ jebal~"
 
"Oh my goodness. Fine! But only this once.
 
You remind me of someone with all your whinnying." You say under your breath.
 
It was Friday when she called. The next day you wake up early and tell Kai you're going to meet up with your sister because she's spending the weekend. Since you didn't want to spend four hours traveling back and forth you told her to meet you half way.
 
Once you met up with Nia you started your way back. You arrived close to 10:30 am.
 
"Kai meet my sister. Her name is Nia."
 
"Annyonghaseyo oppa."
 
"Annyonghaseyo." He turns his attention towards you and asks, "So what are you going to do today?"
 
"Umm..." before you could answer Nia barges into the conversation.
 
"I want to go out! We should go out unnie!"
 
Kai looks at her with an I-didn't-ask-you face. 
 
"Well I guess we're going out."
 
"Ok then I'll see you later." 
 
 
The minute Nia put her things away you two were out the door. Just like Taemin she is all over the place. You took a seat on a bench when ever you got tired while Nia went into stores and looked around. It's like that through out the day.
 
 
Night came and you start getting ready for bed when Nia says, "Unnie he's cute!"
 
"Yah! What did I tell you."
 
"What! I can't say that? You don't think he's cute?"
 
"He is, but don't get any ideas. He's different from us."
 
"Whoa calm down. I just think he's cute. That doesn't mean I want to marry him haha."
 
"Ok good haha."
 
"He's a little cold. He just said hi when we met. Does he act like that towards you?"
 
"He use to, but not anymore."
 
"Oh...besides I like someone else."
 
"Aigoo where did you learn to be so boy crazy haha. Does he go to your school?"
 
"No I just met him over the summer in my dance class."
 
"Does he like you too?"
 
"Umm actually I never even talked to him. And since dance class is over for now I don't get to see him anymore. I don't even know what school he goes to. I hope he goes to dance class next year."
 
"It's not bad to like someone, but don't focus so much on boys."
 
"Arasoyo unnie you're always lecturing me. And to think I missed you."
 
"And you with all your whinnying and immaturity to think I missed you."
 
You both start laughing and continue talking before going to sleep.
 
 
The next day you start getting ready to make dinner. Kai is helping you of course, but Nia on the other hand is just sitting down not wanting to help. You tell her she has to help or else she won't eat. Nia is already giving Kai a bad impression. You try to motivate your sister to help by complimenting Kai.  
 
"You know Kai is good at cooking."
 
"She taught me, that's why."
 

"You like to cook too oppa?"

"Yeah, it's fun."

"I had to learn since unnie doesn't live with us anymore, but I don't like to cook."

"Aigoo...have you been cooking what I taught you?"

"Neh."
 
"Are you sure? I don't want you eating ramen all the time. It's bad for you."
 
"Neh~"
 
She's so immature. When is she going home.
 

"Nia stop whinnying."

"I said yes, but you keep nagging me."
 
"She's only looking out for you."
 
You were a little surprised to hear Kai say that. You look at him and smile, he does the same. Nia on the other hand didn't like that. Who does he think he is telling me what to do. 
You finish cooking and sit down to eat.
 
It was close to 7:00 pm when you finished eating. They helped you clean and then Nia packed her things to go home. You didn't want her going home alone, so you take her all the way there. Kai notices you're taking longer than you did yesterday morning and decides to call you.
 
"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home."

"Why are you taking so long to get back? It's almost 10."

"I took my sister all the way home that's why. I'll be there in an hour."

"Where are you? I'll meet you, I don't want you walking home alone this late."

"It's ok you don't have to. I'll be ok."

"No, I'm going to meet you."

He meet's with you, which is a little useless because by then the house was 30 minutes away, but you still liked how he cared.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't have time for that."

"When was the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"Umm...I actually...I've never had one."

"You've never had a boyfriend?!"

"No, I was always too busy to date."

"That's weird." Even though he's saying that, but was secretly happy that you've never had a boyfriend.

"Stop picking on me. How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

He blushes and you say "Eyy~ you do. What's her name?"

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Well you must like someone because you were blushing." 

"I wasn't blushing! You're seeing things."

"Whatever, I know what I saw haha. So are you going to tell me?"

"I don't think so."

"Ok fine." You laugh. "So secretive"

 

 

"So why don't you go out? Even on your days off you don't go out."

"I don't know, I enjoy being home and relaxing."

"I do too, but don't you like going out once in a while?"

"I'm not use to going out. I didn't go out much when I was a teenager because I didn't have money. Plus I was always busy working, cooking, and going to school."

"Oh...Well that's going to change. We're going out this weekend. Call Mirah noona."
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"What do you girls want to do?"
 
"Why don't we go dancing?"
 
"Umm I don't know, you know I'm not good at dancing."

 

"Come on Lina~ eung? eung?"

"Why does everyone think aegyo is going to work on me?"

"Because it does."

"No it doesn't. I just 'fall' for it because you look so silly doing it that it makes me laugh."

"Oh..haha.."

She continues doing aegyo and making you laugh.

"Ok fine~."

 

"You heard her Kai let's go before she changes her mind."

"Hang on we have to wait for Taemin."

"He's coming too?" You ask a little surprised.

"Yeah sorry he invited himself."

"Cool! He's fun."

While the three of you are waiting for Taemin to arrive Mirah looks at you and says your makeup is too light, so the two of you go into your room. She does your makeup club style and even lends you one of her dresses. 

You feel a little uncomfortable because you don't wear clothes like this. "Don't worry you look fantastic! People won't get the wrong idea because we're going to a dance club." You were a little embarrassed so you put a black laced cardigan over it.

 

"Hey, where are the girls?"

"They're still getting ready...

noona Taemin is here!"

"We'll be right out!" She yells out.

 

"So where are we going?"

"We decided on a dance club."

"Cool..Hey did Mirah noona ask about me?"

"No. Taemin you have to stop doing this it's..." (play music http://youtu.be/IbQHU8XHMho

Kai was unable to finish his sentence because at that moment you walk into the living room. Now it was his turn to be mesmerized by you.

Your glowing skin, your twinkling eyes, and your baby pink lips. Your hair up in a messy bun and side bangs almost covering your left eye. The closer you walked towards him the more he could smell your sweet, but captivating perfume. You were pretty to him before, but now, now he was sure of one thing.