Noona Nomu Yeppeo

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

 

"Noona we're here!"

You hear Kai say. You were still asleep, but were awaken by him calling you.

"Are you still asleep? Wake up we're hungry."

Kai why do you always do this? It was early almost 7:30 am. We? Who's we? You ask yourself. "Give me a few minutes." You try to wake up Mirah, but she was having a hard time getting up. You freshen up and shake her one last time before going to the kitchen. 

"Morning..." You say in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning noona~!"

"You're a morning person too? No wonder you two are best friends hehe."

You were able to wake up early, but you didn't particularly like mornings. Kai and Taemin, however, seem to have no problem with mornings. Kai had woken you up early a few times already wanting you to make breakfast, so you were use to it.

"So what are you going to make for breakfast?"

"What do you guys want to eat?"

"What about a big western breakfast? Like pancakes?"

"Ok, but you guys have to help us."

"What do you want us to do?"

"Let's see since Kai is a little more advanced than Taemin. You're going to make the batter." Kai looks at you pleased. "Taemin you're going to make the orange juice. So get the oranges and start washing them. And while you're at it wash the strawberries. Mirah and I are going to cook the pancakes, bacon, and hash browns."

"Mirah is the friend you had over?"

"Yes"

"Is she a chef too?"

"Yes she is. She was suppose to be down by now...Unnie! Hurry up!"

"I'm coming I'm coming." She says while making her way into the kitchen. Her eyes a little swollen.

"You took a long time."

"You know I don't wake up this early."

"Yeah I know, sorry. Anyways we're going to have pancakes today, so get ready. Oh I almost forgot unnie meet Taemin, he's Kai's friend."

(Play music http://youtu.be/FsJ1zhA-U-s?t=2m15s )

"Annyonghaseyo. Call me Mirah noona."

"Annyonghaseyo." He says to her and then turning to you. "Lina Noona is everyone you know pretty?"

"Haha you think I'm pretty even though I look this awful?"

"I don't think you look awful. You're very pretty just like Lina Noona."

"Thank you, you're sweet."

"Aigoo. Ok can we cook now."

Taemin kept on looking at Mirah while you two were cooking. Whenever he would ask for help you would send Mirah because you didn't want Taemin to get the wrong idea about you. She helped him and he would act cute towards her. Kai only shook his head because he knew it had happened again, but he felt a little relieved that he had moved his attention to someone else and not you. 

It didn't take too long to cook breakfast with all the help you had. The fruit was sliced and juiced. Mirah took over the pancakes. She made different shapes like Mickey Mouse and hearts. You cooked the hash browns and bacon. Once done with everything everyone sat down to eat. While eating the boys asked how your day was yesterday, what you did, etc. Taemin asked how long you two had been friends, how you met, and things like that. When everyone had finished you started cleaning and asked for the boys to help too. They complained of course, but ended up helping you. 

"So, what were you two planning on doing today?" He asked Mirah.

"Um I don't know. I don't think we had anything planned for today. Or did we?"

"I thought we could hang around the house since we were out all day yesterday."

"Do you girls want to do something together?!"

"Mmm I don't know.." You remembered what Kai had told you about Taemin liking you and you wanted to keep your distance. Apparently you didn't notice when he shifted his attention towards Mirah.

"Come on, it will be fun."

"Yeah we can show you around, since you don't go out much."

"That sounds like fun! Come on Lina."

"Well I guess we can go if everyone wants to go."

"OK! You girls are going to have lots of fun!"

 

They take you around showing different places like boutiques, but you told them that you didn't like it (you didn't like it because it was too expensive). You continued walking and hear music playing. (play music http://youtu.be/DuctM9VL2kY?t=2m52s ) Taemin does a little dance move and everyone liked it.

"Dance more! That was good!"

"Ok come on Kai, let's show them. Kai dances too you know."

"No I don't want to."

"Come on don't be shy."

"I don't think he knows how." 

"Yes I do! I'll show you."

They both start dancing until the song finished. You were amazed because you love this song. It was so epic that you became so obsessed with it and to some point still are.

"Wow you two are amazing 'Mirotic' by DBSK is one of my ultimate favorites!" 

"Yeah! It is, I think she's a little obsessed."

"I'm not, I just really like it."

"Haha keep saying that. Anyways you guys are really good! You should dance professionally."

"Thanks! But this is something to pass the time."

"Kai you should continue taking dance classes. You're really good!"

"Thanks. I am, just not right now."

 

After that you continue walking and see a park since the sun was almost completely gone the park was covered with pretty lights. You could also see a water fountain in the distance. You really want to go there, but Mirah wanted to continue walking. Taemin jumps in at the opportunity and tells her that he can go with her and you could go with Kai. Kai doesn't mind, although he was a teenage boy, but he didn't like being all over the place. You agree, so Mirah and Taemin skip their way the opposite direction like two little kids. You two look a them a little surprised and disgusted before turning to look at each other and laughing. 

Kai asks what you wanted to do at the park and you told him you wanted to see the fountain. You two started your way over there. You didn't say much along the way, but thanked him for taking you two out today and showing you around. Along the way you were looking at your surroundings. The people who were walking around and the ones sitting on benches. When you finally reached the fountain you sat down on an empty bench. You two sit there without saying anything, it wasn't awkward. It was very comfortable like being with a good friend where there is no pressure to talk or awkward silences. You liked this feeling, it was peaceful.

"This is a nice break." You finally say. "I was tired of walking around."

"Me too. After a while it gets boring. Taemin can go for hours."

"Haha so can Mirah unnie. She's the one that pushes me to go out."

The silence continues. Since there was a little water show going on with neon lights you two were looking at it enjoying its beauty. Now it looked even more pretty since the sun had gone down. Finally your phone goes off, it was Mirah she wanted to know where you were. She said she had to leave because the sun was gone. She wanted to get ready to go home before it got too late. The four of you met up in front of a cafe and hailed a taxi home. 

"So what did you two do?"

"Nothing much just walked around and tried different things."

"Mirah noona is so much fun! We have to hang out again."

"You see I told you he gets crushes fast." He whispers to you.

You felt a little relieved that Taemin was over you. Although Mirah may seem like a flirt, but she wasn't. She's just a friendly girl. Plus you knew she wasn't going to encourage anything. She may think young guys are cute, but she already had her eye on someone older.

You arrive and Mirah starts getting her things to go home. You call a taxi since it was pretty late and you didn't want her getting home too late. She says bye to everyone and you two go outside to wait for the taxi. Kai and Taemin stay in the house.

"So, what do you think of Mirah noona? She's pretty right?"

"What happened? You're not staying loyal to Lina?"

"I still like her, but I like Mirah noona better. She's a lot more fun and playful."

"I told you. You fall 'in love' fast haha..."

 

 

"Kai did you just call Lina noona by her first name? Did she tell you to call her that?"

"Uhh I meant to say Lina noona..."

(AN: For those of you who don't know. In Korea when someone is older it's necessary to call them by Unnie, Hyung, Noona, or Oppa. Once they're on first name basis that means they're close friends, but the older person has to give permission.)

 

 


*** AN: I want to welcome and thank my new subscribers: Nueydha (she can provide graphics, video, and reviews if anyone is interested), Inorixyuzuriha (she can also review your stories^^), Simplicitysbabe, B2stFan3, Rin-Ji, Youreagoodgirl, Byetha, and HopefulYuj.

I also want to thank Byetha and TaquitosNomNom for their comments. (btw TaquitosNomNom I'm really loving your story! And your oneshot is cute too! I wish Seungho oppa looks at me one day your sister is so lucky!^^)  ***