Indecisive

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

 

 

He doesn't talk to me like he use to. I've tried talking to him several times already, but he says nothing's wrong.  

I seriously wonder what's going on with him? What's bothering him?

 

He was trying really hard to deny and talk himself out of liking you. 

I want someone who's smart, beautiful, poise, not someone like her. Although she is smart...beautiful...strong, but she's always lecturing me!

No, no I want someone like Han Yeseul, but younger. I don't want a noona and plus she works for me! 

Yeseul noona is perfect at 168 cm (5'6), she knows English, is beautiful and smart. Lina noona is short, doesn't know English, she's not my type at all. Why am I even thinking about her? 

You are older than him and from a different world. You are "the help", but he couldn't help but like you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I like her."

"What?! Who are you talking about?"

"She's so amazing!

Wait no, why am I saying that?!" He's pacing back and forth and battling with his own mind.

"Wait...are you talking about Lina noona?" A smile appears on his face.

"I don't even know when it happened." He seems to be having this conversation with himself instead of Taemin.

"Haha I knew you liked her."

"Stop laughing, I'm so confused!" He runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"What are you confused about? You like her."

"She's always on my mind....

no...no I can't like her."

"Don't freak out..It's funny because it took you this long to figure it out."

"Wait? What are you talking about? Figure what out?"

"I knew you liked her, it's so obvious." 

"Obvious to who!?"

"To everyone."

"Wait who knows!? Does Lina noona know!?....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the phone:

"Come on unnie."

"You seriously can't tell? I see the way he treats you and looks at you."

"We're starting this again? I thought you said you were joking?" 

"I was teasing you, but I also meant what I said. He has a crush on you."

"Stop, this is silly."

"You should have seen his face when he saw you before going to the club."

"I think you're wrong especially since he's been avoiding me and going out a lot."

"Fine don't believe me...Wait he's avoiding you?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. There's something bothering him."

"Besides that what else is he doing?"

"He's keeping his distance, he's not helping me in the kitchen anymore, and is pushing me away physically and emotionally." 

"Hmm..." The wheels in her head are turning.

"He's been like that ever since we went to the club. After you two left he started avoiding my eyes. I thought he was feeling sick so I touched his forehead, but he told me not to touch him. At first I thought he was mad because I didn't want to dance with him, but now I think it's something else."

"Well..he is a teenage boy...and they tend to deal with things differently..." She has an idea on what is going on, but doesn't say anything since she's not 100% sure. 

"I have to find out what's wrong with him. It must be something serious because he doesn't seem to be sleeping. He looks tired all the time now...

I'll ask Teamin, he must know."

"Yeah you do that. I'm sure he knows."

I wonder if Taemin will tell her.

 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Play music http://youtu.be/9COH6vBUSP0 )

 

"Wait who knows!? Does Lina noona know!?" His voice sounding a little desperate.

"Well I don't know if she knows, but Mirah noona does."

"You talked to her about this!?"
"No!" 

"Then how does she know!?"

"We both sensed something. I don't know when the topic came up, but yeah she knows haha."

"This is getting me annoyed. I don't want to like her."

"Why not? She's nice and pretty."

"You're no help. You're supposed to talk me out of it."

"Haha....You must like her, I've never seen you like this."

"Dtweso [enough]. I don't want to talk about this anymore."
 
Kai was very confused. Although he didn't want to like you, but he was always looking forward to the moments when he did see and talk to you. 

Why am I thinking this way!? 

He found himself daydreaming about you only to stop himself seconds later. The littlest thing reminded him of you and he loathed it, however in a way he also liked how he was feeling. Thinking about you made him smile, wonderful, and hopeful, but would always be brought back to reality and would cast those thoughts away. He hated the fact that he wanted your attention.

She's making me go crazy! Get out of my mind!

 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day you find yourself alone in the kitchen. Honestly now you weren't even cooking that much anymore because he was always going out and was hardly ever home. You were trying to figure out ways to get him to talk. In the end you call Taemin.

.....

"I'm a little worried. Do you know what's wrong with Kai?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's acting weird. He avoids me and gets mad easily among other things."

"Oh..I don't know if I should tell you."

"Tell me, please. I only ask because I'm getting worried and want to help him."

"Well..he likes someone and doesn't know how to deal with it."

"That's it? He should've said something. I was worried it was something serious." 

"Yeah Kai is a little weird haha. He's having a hard time with it. I've tried helping him, but I don't know how." He was lying of course because the only thing he's been doing is teasing Kai.

"I don't know why he didn't tell me. Don't worry Taemin I'll talk to him."

"Thanks noona. You should talk to him and help him."

This should be interesting.

 

That night Kai arrives home late. You were in bed, but weren't asleep. You were waiting for him to get home safe. Once you knew for sure he was home you felt better and fell asleep.

 

You don't confront him right away after finding out what his big "dilemma" was. 

The next morning you were in your room when you hear someone in the kitchen. You knew it was Kai because no one else was at the house. You make your way into the kitchen slowly and quietly. Kai is looking through the refrigerator for something to eat. Now that you knew what was bothering him you decided to be very honest and understanding with him. 

 

"Kai. Can I talk to you?" He turns around quickly since you caught him by surprise. 

"I don't want to talk right now...

It gives me a headache." He says under his breath.   

"Please just give me a few minutes....

Please."

I can't resist her cute face!

"Ok fine. What do you want to say."

"Taemin told me about your crush. Just be honest about your feelings."

At that moment he felt that warm, lightheaded, out-of-body experience you get whenever you've been caught doing something you didn't want anyone to know. "Taemin told you?! I'm going to kill him!"

"Woaw calm down."

"Listen don't misunderstand. It's not something I want."

"Look it's normal to like someone."

"I mean your too old and you work for me."

"Wait. What are you talking about? Why are you saying those things about me."

"What are you confused about? What did Taemin say?"

"He told me about the crush you have on a girl."

"Wait, so he didn't tell you who?"

"No, why? Do I know her?"

He's a little shocked for a few seconds and just stands there. Then he says,

"I'm going out." 

 

"Wait, Kai! Where are you going?"

He doesn't listen to you and leaves.

 

 

He makes his way to Taemins' house. Once there he says,

"Yah! Why did you tell her!?"

"Come on man, I was just joking haha."

"You think it's funny?" He says in a loud, but non threatening voice. "I almost told her everything because I thought she knew."

"Hahaha that's even funnier."

"I swear I'll make you feel worse when you're going to through something like this."

"I guess this is something you don't know how to deal with since you've never liked anyone. Trust me don't make it a big deal. Eventually you'll stop liking her. It happens to me all the time."

"Yeah whatever...

I can't see her right now. Can I stay over?"

 

 

 


*** AN: Sorry to keep you all waiting so long. Agh! I hate working (takes up too much of my time and energy). I hope these last few chapters made up for that^^ ***