Let's Cook

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

*** AN: This chapter is dedicated to my readers who are leaving comments. Thank you LinaLlama, OhSehunna, and Khjloverdover. I really appreciate all of your sweet comments ^^

Also to my resent subscribers Eggers_Baekhee, Dreamgirl22, Liweixiaohong, and Hafie12.

And last, but not least Taquitosnomnom for upvoting my story recently^^ (I'm reading her story "Will I Ever Be Able to Tell Anyone my Secrets" and it's so cute!!!)

I'm so happy you're all liking the story^^

(I was going to update tomorrow, but you're all so sweet that I'll give you one more chapter today ^-^)***


 

 

"Ok so Taemin wash your hands first and then start washing all the vegetables. Kai you cut them."

"Neh."

 

You're busy preparing, cooking, boiling, steaming, and flavoring everything. Kai on the other hand is joking around and not focusing. You start getting a little irritated, so you tell him to pay attention to what he's doing. He continues working only to get distracted again. You call his attention a few more times. He jokingly complains that you're too strict. It wasn't his fault he felt comfortable around you while Taemin on the other hand was trying to get on your good side, which is why he was behaving.

 

"Noona how do you do this?"

"Like this." You grab his hand and bend his fingers. "Make sure you scrunch your fingers so you won't cut yourself."

"Neh, thank you."

Kai notices this little gesture, which was no big deal, but being Kai he didn't like it. He starts getting an attitude because he thinks you're paying too much attention to Taemin. He doesn't stop to think that you paid the same amount of attention when you were teaching him.

"Kai really? You're going to act like this again?"

"It's ok noona, he's always like this." 

"I'm going to get the drinks from the pantry." Walks away to the pantry.

Taemin whispers, "Want to know how to calm him down when he's mad."

"How?"

"He likes aegyo."

"Aegyo? Chinjja~, I don't like doing aegyo."

"Try it. It's going to work trust me."

You two get quiet when Kai comes back. Taemin makes a 'try it' face. You shake your head no. Taemin continues to make faces at you to try it, but you really don't want to do it. Finally Taemin says,

"Kai don't be mad she was teaching me because I don't know." He says with a sulking face. He keeps going with the aegyo and Kai finally smiles and laughs.

 

"Ok now that we're all getting along lets eat."

"Chalmogesupnida~."

 

 

"Mani mogo. Here Kai eat this." You pay a little more attention to Kai because of what happened earlier. You just wanted to keep the peace.

"Neh" He says with a satisfied smile.

 

You finish eating and they help you with the dishes. You cut some fruit to eat as dessert and then go into the living room to watch a movie. You were trying to a decide on a movie, but Kai was just not cooperating. Taemin was agreeing to anything you suggested, but Kai just didn't budge. You really wanted them to watch one of your all time favorites, but no matter what you just couldn't persuade Kai. You remembered what Taemin said about Kai liking aegyo, so you tried. "Kai please can we watch it, eung~ oh? oh? Jebal~" you say while shaking your body like a little girl. You don't like doing aegyo, but you really wanted to watch this movie. He looked at you with a surprised face. "Fine give me the movie." He takes it from your hands and turns around to put it in while trying to hide his smile. Haha I can't believe it worked! I found your weak point. 

The movie finished and everybody liked it. "I told you you were going to like it." 

It was getting late so Taemin decides to go home. Kai says he's going to walk him out, so you wave good bye to Teamin before he walks out.

 

"Why were you getting mad at noona?" 

"Don't get too close to her." He says without answering his question.

"What do you mean? Wait...do you like her? Are you getting jealous?" He asks with a I-knew-you-liked-her-from-the-beginning smile.

"What?! No, but you shouldn't be around her like that. She works for me."

"Haha admit it. You like her." He says playfully, but Kai doesn't respond. "Well I like her."

"Yah, you don't even know her."

"Yeah, but the little bit I do know I like."

"You always do this."

"Do what?"

"Fall in love too fast."

"I know what I like." He says while laughing. "By the way I won't come too often anymore because I signed up for those dance classes I told you. Aren't you joining this year?"

"No, I was thinking of doing something else this year..."

 

 

"You were out there a long time."

"We had a few things to talk about. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."