"Kajima~!"

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

 

 

When you came back from the Kim's you were so happy. You told your sister how much your pay was going to be and about their mansion. When you mentioned you were going to live there she said, "Finally! I'll have the room all to myself."

"Yah! Who do you think is gonna be in charge of everything around here now?"

"Oh, that's right. Unnie kajima~!", she says with a whining but playful voice. "I'm just kidding, I'm so happy for you! By the looks of it you're gonna be living like a queen!

"Ha! Wouldn't that be nice. I'll be living there, but it's not my house. I'll be cooking not only for them, but every so often they have banquets, so you know that's a lot of work and responsibility."

"Haha just kidding, I'm glad everything is working out for you."

Although you two were close but the age difference made your relationship a little different and since you had to be responsible for her, like a parent, there was always small barrier between you two. 

 

 

You started packing your things and even though you don't have many things, but it took you almost an entire day just to get five boxes ready. It seemed that every time you picked up something to put in a box you would remember a story from the past. The doll your mom gave you as a gift, the plushy your dad won for you at the amusement park, and finally your family album. You looked at the pictures one by one smiling every time you remembered something happy from your childhood. When you reached the pictures surrounding your 13th birthday there fewer with even less smiles. By then your life was no longer a happy memory. Your father had gotten sick and by 15 your mother had left.

 

 

"I won't be able to come back anytime soon. My first day off is in two weeks. In the mean time take care of yourself and take care of dad. Call me if there's a problem and I will be here as soon as possible. Make sure you do all your homework and don't skip any meals."

"I know~", she say's with an annoyed tone. You couldn't help it, you had taken care of her since she was one year old. You raised her and didn't want anything bad to happen to her. She noticed the sad expression in your face and felt bad for sounding annoyed towards you. She knew how hard you worked and how much you had taken care of her and your dad. With a calm and soft voice she says, "Yes, I know unnie, I will do all my homework and I won't skip any meals." She tried to lighten the mood by saying, "Don't forget about us commoners and invite me to your mansion haha." 

"Haha you can visit my mansion once I'm settled, I promise."

You turned to your dad, but only said a quick goodbye and gave him a long hug. You didn't want to say too much because the minute you did nothing would be able to stop you from crying. Although it was a tough life since since your dad couldn't work that much, due to his illness, but you saw how much he tried to provide for you and your sister. You were the one with the majority of the responsibility, but that only motivated you more to work hard. Your mission was to make enough money in order to take care of your dad and sister so they lived comfortably and a good life for yourself.

 

Before getting in the taxi you waved goodbye to both of them and took one last look at your house. There were so many memories since you had lived there since you were in diapers. A sad feeling came over you, but when you thought about the bright future that awaited you you felt happy and relieved.

 

 

 

*** AN: Short I know, but let's get to the good part as soon as possible! lol 

If you guys feel I'm rushing things let me know ^^