Khunri and Taecyoon Love

Omma? Appa? Woori?!!!

 

“Yah! I still can’t believe you two are the parents of such a beautiful baby? It seems as if you guys were just married the other day!” Khun told Taek coming into the house. Khun and Yuri were at Taek and Yoona’s house celebrating the welcoming of their baby.

“I know. It’s so exciting!” Yoona squealed with an arm around Taek’s arm. Khun walked over to their kitchen and saw some appetizers that they set up. He was going to grab some, but Yuri came in and slapped his arm.

“Yah, wait until they say you can eat it.” She said then walked over to baby who was in her seat at the corner of the kitchen table. She was eating some baby food, laughing with her cute gums showing.

“Aw, here she is. Hi baby! Your aunt is here!” Yuri said playing around with baby. “Aw, your uncle is here Hyeri!” Khun said pinching her cheeks gently.

“Oh, yah, let’s take a picture of the family.” Yuri said taking out her camera. She pushed Taek and Yoona to Hyeri and got ready to take it. She looked at Khun who was still pinching Hyeri’s cheeks and smacked her lips.

“Yah,” she said dragging him towards her. “It’s a family picture.” She said slapping his arm and then got ready to take the picture again. “I am family! I’m her uncle.” Khun chuckled.

“Alright, ready?” Yuri said then took the picture. She smiled sweetly. “Got it.” She said looking at the picture again with a big smile on her face. “Okay, now one with her aunt and uncle.” Yoona said taking the camera from Yuri. Yuri and Khun walked over to stand beside Hyeri and smiled widely. Yoona took the picture and gave the camera back to Yuri.

“Okay, let’s eat now. I’m hungry.” Taek said heading for the food. They all got their food and gathered around the table.

“Yah, when are you guys going to leave tonight?” Yuri asked sitting by Khun. “Uh, maybe at eight.” Yoona said looking at Taek. “Yeah, around there.” Taek said with a smile looking at Yoona also.

“It’s going to be boring without you two. And Hyeri.” Khun said sitting beside Hyeri. Yoona sat on the other side of Hyeri and Taek sat beside her. Khun pinched Hyeri’s cheeks and smiled happily.

“Yah, stop pinching her cheeks. You’re going to leave them pink.” Yuri said punching him, and sitting with Khun. “Oh, bien.” He said then continued eating. “Yah, you two should go out tonight, huh?” Taek asked. Khun and Yuri looked at Taek and Yoona and scoffed.

“Yah, us two together are damage. If you don’t want to be embarrassed, better let us alone.” Khun said. Yuri smacked her lips. “It’s Khun. He’s weird.” She said shaking her head.

“It’s okay. It’ll be weird if I start seeing you two together. Like girlfriend-boyfriend wise.” Yoona said. “And that’ll never happen.” Yuri said. “You never know.” Khun said giving Yuri that conceited look.

“Oh, what does that mean?” Taek asked. They all laughed and continued eating and conversing.

“Alright, have a safe trip.” Khun said coming out of the house with Yuri. Taek and Yoona stood in front of their door with Hyeri in Taek’s arm. “Yeah, we will. Khun, take her home.” Yoona said. Yuri smiled.

“Hurry up and come back, okay?” Yuri said then they walked off. Khun got on his motorcycle and put his helmet on.

“Here, protect your thick head.” Khun said handing her a helmet too. She hit him and put it on with him chuckling in front of her. She sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She turned to look back at Taek and Yoona and waved at them.

“Bye Hyeri!!! Auntie loves you! Bye Taek and Yoona!” She said with a big smile on her face. Khun gave them a wave and drove off.

“Alright, in we go sweetie Hyeri.” Taek said putting Hyeri in her baby car seat. Yoona grabbed their bags and stuffed them in the trunk. “You got everything?” Taek asked closing the door.

“Yep, locked the door and everything. Are you ready to go?” She asked. “Yeah,” Taek said then got into the car. Yoona sat in the back seat next to Hyeri who was already sleeping while Taek drove.

It was night time and the road Taek and them were traveling on was clear and long. “How’s baby?” Taek asked looking at them from the rear view mirror. “She’s sleeping already.” Yoona said tiredly. She yawned and covered Hyeri with her small baby blanket. Taek smiled and looked back at the road, but before he knew it, at the intersection, a car came from his side full speed. It ran into their car, and before they knew it, their car flipped over and over again, leaving them hanging on the side of the road and Hyeri's crying voice heard.

A/N: Omo, okay, so here’s the turnout point… I know… in the first chapter…

Sorry, but there'll be a result to it...

Well, I hope it is good so far… please comment and subscribe!!!!!

I’m sorry for Taecyoon fans... I was going to make this a Taecyoon fic instead of a Khunri…

But then you lovely loves requested for a Khunri, so I hope that is okay…

Okay, I’ll try to update as soon as possible!