Chapter 3

Wonderful Tonight™

>> Your POV <<

AH _______ ah!! WAKE UP!! YOU GUYS ARE JUST SIBLINGS! SNAP OUT OF IT! What the hell was I thinking. It was then that I realised that Channie had looked away. We then alighted from the bus..

 

>> Chanshik's POV <<

"Woah! The school looks so beautiful!" I blurted out my thoughts accidentally. I covered my mouth before I was able to mutter anymore unnecessary thoughts. ______ noona looked at me with her ever so caring eyes that never fail to make me so shy. I looked around. The walls were pristine white and white and black marble tiles laid over the cold, hard cement floor. The chandeliers brought about a dim glow to the hallways. The sight was alluring and it made me want to walk down the hallways. I have never been exposed to such classiness since I have always been in an orphanage where we never went out. Although it was a blessing to have a shelter, love, food and water provided, but I have always wanted to explore the outside world. "Chanshik-ah, your class is on the south wing. It's located on the far end. Can you get there on your own?" 

I nodded my head. Just as I was about to turn around and get to class, I felt a shadow over me. I looked up and saw a lanky guy looking down at me. I backed off a few steps. "Hey, new kid here aren't you? What's your name? I am-" "Yah. Baro, stay away from him." Though her voice was calm, her eyes spoke of a deep desire to cut Baro's throat with her teeth. I soon felt myself being pushed behind my noona. I swear that I could feel Baro's eyes boring into noona's. Baro looked charasmatic, but yet he gave me a sense of fear. It sent shivers down my spine. "Noona... Noona. Stop it... Let's go now okay?" I whispered to _____ noona while tugging gently at her arms, hoping not to be caught by anyone in Baro's clique. As soon as I said that, I felt a tug on my shoulder and in a blink of an eye, I found myself hanging from my collar, off Baro's hand. "NOONA!!!! HELP ME!!!" Baro snorted as he rolled his empty blue eyes. There was nothing in the blue voids. No life. They were voids; cruel, merciless, and unforgiving. "Ah... So he is your dongsaeng? I might as well, give a treatment that you should be receiving for WHAT YOU DID TO ME." Butterflies… it was more like spaceships were blasting around in my stomach. It was as if there was a slow combustion of hatred and sinister violence burning deep inside of Baro's chest; hatred towards my noona, towards anyone who had agitated Baro himself, towards the entire universe and the damn unfairness of it all. I felt something clench in the space right above my belly, just beneath my rib cage. It was a weird, awkward feeling, and I didn't know what it meant...

"Channie... Channie-ah. Are... Are you alright..?" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the fluorescent light glaring down on me. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the light, and groaned when I felt pain all over my body. I looked around, only to be greated by the sad caring eyes of ______ noona.  "I'm... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from that sudden blow. I should.." Noona mulled over the words running through her mind, trying to pick out the best ones. An utter desperation sudden grabbed a hold of her and tears beginning to stream down her face. "I'm fine, ______noona." I said with a forced smiled platered on my face, hoping that it would take away some of the pain from her...

 

>> Your POV <<

 "Ah... So he is your dongsaeng? I might as well, give a treatment that you should be receiving for WHAT YOU DID TO ME." Baro shouted. Fury emanating from him in palpable waves. I wasn't going to deny what he did. I wasn't proud of his actions, but I wasn't one to sugar coat things or omit the truth. Frustrated, I pressed my lips together firmly to keep myself from uttering a colorful stream of curses. I thought I had experienced pain before. But I was wrong. This was true pain, ripping through my chest, freezing my body, burning my soul. A soul I never even knew I had. But yet on the other hand, I was trembling with fear. I didn't know how to help my poor brother. Seeing Channie there, I was at a lose of what to do. All I managed was to scream the moment Baro hit effortlessly on the poor soul that had been hanging from the collar of his hands. He dropped him afterwards, leaving me to absorb the pain of what had happened. I was still in shock. Holding Channie in my arms made matters worse. The child had a hand unconsciously patting the side of his broken ribcage as he was constantly repeating this line, like a mantra, as if to carve a truth so deep within him nothing could ever erase it...

HAHA okay so I had wanted to upload Chapter 3 yesterday but my laptop timed out so I could only post it up today. I did some adjustments today too so I am so sorry for the late update. Ahhh so sorry >< But I hope you have liked it! And thanks even though there are 2 suscbribers and 1 comment but keep the comments rolling because it's gonna help me a lot in the coming fanfics ^^ Oh and I hope you liked the gif. image of Channie ^^ credits to the owner ^^