Wonderful Tonight™

Wonderful Tonight™

>> YOUR POV <<

Once again, yet another day spent in this hellhole. I wonder why nothing ever goes right. Today, Dad just had to scold me in public with me being wrongly accused and Mom just threw me into this hellhole known has home. My friends say that they are jealous that I am sooooo rich with such "loving" parents. Urgh right. My parents preferred working for money over me. How long will they be at home in a day..? Let me see... At most 6 hours..? That's not even half day. I love my house of course, but even with this huge house with nothing but this constant cold air, it feels so lonely to be here... It can never be as warm and loving and cuddly as my friends' houses where their families are so sweet and loving, not to mention kind and caring... I continued writing in my diary. As I wrote, I felt warm droplets flowing down my cheeks continuously... Why can't my family be like theirs? It was sure lonely in my stupid home. I have invited so many of my friends over so often that they are sick of it now. It's 6'o clock... I went to the supermarket to get some simple grocery to make dinner. Dinner's alone again...

"_______-ah! Come down now!" Mom shouted for me through the front door of the house. "This is your adopted brother. Make sure you take care of him well. Ah, we need to go now. Bye kids!" With that, Mom and Dad left the house, leaving that new brother in the house. "He... Hello..?" He sounded pretty cute. "Yea? Oh yea. Hello there! Come on up! Oh and bring your luggagae along!" "Ah yae..." That cute boy made his way up the spiral stairway. "Ah... So um... What's your name?" I asked him as I showed him to his room which was just beside mine. "Eh? Oh, my name is Gong Chanshik..." Chanshik didn't look up but I could see that he was blushing, his face as red as beetroot. So adorable when he blsuhes. I pulled his face up. "Heh... Why you blushing? Shy? Don't worry! I won't hurt you! Oh and yea. Get used to this. Most of the time, only the both of us will be at home. Rest well yeah? There's school tomorrow." "Eh? Ok." Chanshik's simple reply made him blush even more. "Have you had dinner?" "Nope... I uh... Mom and Dad picked me up at 3.30pm just after lunch so... I...It was a long journey to your house..." "Oh..." They didn't even bother to bring him for dinner... "Um then, there's still a bit of my portion... You can have it." "Tha..Thank you." As he sat down and have his dinner, I looked at him once more before I went up to complete my school homework.

 

>> Chansik's POV <<

 

I sat down for dinner. Um... This... Noona..? She can cook so well... And what..? I'll be alone most of the time with her..? What about Mom and Dad..? What about the dishes..? should I wash them up..? Since she... She's busy I guess... I'll go and clean up for her... Just as I said that, ______ noona came running down. "Ah Chanshik-ah! Leave the dishes! When you are done eating, just come knock on my door so I'll come down to wash the things ok?" "O...Okay. Thank...Thank you ______ noona." As soon as my eyes met with hers, I felt blood gushing through my cheeks. Ah... Why do I keep blushing..? This wasn't what I had expected. I thought the both of us could be enjoying together instead of me having to feel so embarassed everytime. Sigh... I should go unpack my stuff... And pack for tomorrow. I hate getting scolded by teachers... Especially on the first day of school. 

Knock Knock "Noo...Noona-ssi... Umm.. I...I'm done with dinner..." I didn't want to bother her... But I was afraid that if I didn't obey her, she would be really mad at me... Like that noona in the orphanage... Sigh... But... She really is nice... "Eh? Ok! Coming! Do you wanna help me in the cleaning up? I sure would need some." ______noona said, breaking the icy silence in the house. I follwed her down back to the kitchen. The dishes were still right where I left them. Of course they are. What do you expect? A robot coming to clean it up? "I thought that you had a robot to help clean up-" I covered my mouth before I said anymore. "Hmm? Heh. Nope! No such stuff! Chanshik-ah, don't worry. Just speak your mindn alright?" She seemed to be able to read my thoughts like as if it was written on my face. "But I can read your thoughts by reading your face..." What?! OMG! HOW... How did she do that?! "...Everything is like... written on your face... Chanshik..." But as she spoke, I heard a tinge of sadness flowing over her... Like as if it could swallow her whole... I wanted to ask her but, I was too afraid... 

We soon had the whole kitchen cleaned up, only, it was in silence. Throughout the cleaning, only water gushing through the water pipe and down the drain, the swishing of the mop against the marble white tiles and crickets from the surrounding park could be heard. "Well that's about it." _____noona said, breaking the awkward silence between us the whole cleaning time. She looked around the kitchen with a sense of accomplishment before looking at me again. "Chanshik-ah, thanks for your help! Oh yeah, you look..." "Hmm? Oh you're welcome." I cut her off before she said anymore and left for my room. "Wait Chanshik! You look really cute!!" I ran up the spiral stairs before reaching my room. Pew... Finally... No more awkwardness... I thought to myself before getting ready for the night...

 

Ahhhh!!! I finally finished chapter 2~ Gawsshhh... This chapter really made me think about what what be happening! Anyways, how did you find having cutesy little Channie in the story from here? I hope it's to your liking ^^ Ummm, I really appreciated those who have already read my foreword so please anticipate as of now ^^ :D I wonder where the story would lead to since I have no idea now either xD "You" can end up with ANYONE from B1A4 xD Okay so thanks a reading :D And hope you liked the gif of B1A4 on the top xDD Credits to the owner ^^

 

xxOctopusKevinKissMexx