Chapter 14

Wonderful Tonight™

Hey guys i thought i should at least apologise for the late update and i'm reallly apologetic about it being so late. Have been so caught up in other stuff and i really am regretful for not mentioning about it earlier >< but here ! Chapter 14 is finally up -just before my exams but anyways!- enjoy!! :)

 

>>Baro's POV<<

Why that bastard... Wait till i get my hands on him... Had Chan- I mean Gongchan not told me about that scumbag I really would hve thought I lost. I rang up the doorbell of Jinyoung's. "Who-" before Jinyoung could even begin talking, a punch flew into his face. Yet I wasnt the one who threw the punch. Beside me, even though he hd a small built but the punch had send Jinyoung tumbling into the house. "What... Gongchan ah! Go back!" Gongchan was about to send another fist into Jinyoung when I held him back. "WAE?! LEAVE MY NOONA ALONE IS THAT VERY HARD FOR YOU?! ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS HURT HER COUNTLESS OF TIMES AND HAVE YOU HAVE NO BLOODY CONSCIENCE? " "Heh... Hah... HAHAH. WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? DO YOU THINK THATS ENOUGH? IT ISNT. WHERE DID SHE GO TO FOR HELP. SANDEUL. ALL THAT SHE TALKS ABOUT. SANDEUL. SHE HAS NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT ME." Jinyoung shouted back as he wiped off the crimson red blood that exited the mouth of his. I hadn't thought Gongchan would resort to violence. All the innocence has been replaced by a cold guy with a heart. That was the only impression of him left on me. Not wanting to lose out to him, I got Jinyoung up before pinning him onto the wall. "What are you thinking... Mess with her means messing with me." The next thing I knew was that I went blank. 

>>Gongchan's POV<<

"YAH!" A screeching soud. I turned around and the next thing I heard was someone falling down. Hard. I opened my eyes. There laid Baro hyung in a pool of blood that stained every single inch of hyung's hair. I turned and saw the same noona i saw at ______ noona's house. She really was with Jinyoung... Tears streamed my eyes as they blurred every single image as I shook Baro.

 

OKAI! I shall and I have to end here so I'll really try to update ASAP okai lovelies?~ :)

 

 

 

xxOctopusKevinKissMexx