Chapter 10

Wonderful Tonight™

>> Chanshik's POV <<

"Hyung, can you... Can you come into my room..?" I asked, intimidated by Baro whom I was very wary of.

"You naughty boy..." Baro's imagination ran wild. Or at least I thought they did. I had important things to talk to him and yet here he is, his raging hormones acting up in his mind. 

Looking away from him as I was already pissed off by him, I told him that it wasn't anything that he could be thinking of and just instructed him to follow. He did so after shrugging without hesitant. As we walked passed noona's room, I heard her crying, my heart aching in every possible way.

"Look, I'm not joking or anything now. I think... Jinyoung hyung... He... I don't like him." I told Baro without beating about the bush. 

"Then tell _________. How is..." Baro's sentence was cut off by me.

"No. I can't possibly do that to her. She'll think I'm joking. Either that or she'll feel hurt. And she'll try to break up with Jinyoung and be sad forever. I can't make her upset because of me." I told Baro as I recounted the memories.

"I... I know something... Should I tell you..?" Baro looked up at me. His eyes were different. So was his tone. It wasn't like how he had talked to _________ noona before, or when his blood was boiling. They were soft and filled with concern. I didn't expect that out of such a guy. 

 

>> Jinyoung's POV <<

"Hyuna. Come and meet me now. I'm below your block." I called Hyuna, cold. It was time to get rid of her.

"What? Now..? Umm okay..." Hyuna sounded clueless at what I might do. What if she still haboured feelings for me..? It might be hard, but it would be worth it. 

"Oppa~ Here you are! I knew you won't leave me! Ah pabo Hyuna! Why did you even try to kill yourself! Pabo~ Haha~ Oppa! What is it?" Hyuna's cheery tone put me down almost immediately. 

What was Hyuna to me now..? A deterrant to complete my task. I need you go disappear. But not now. Since you want to appear before me now, you'll just have to be a pawn. I'll use you before disposing you when you are useless. Now stay faithful. You are going to do me good.

 

>> Your POV <<

What is wrong? Everything! i thought it was the end of my miseries! I thought I had experienced pain before. I was wrong. This was true pain, ripping through my chest, freezing his body, burning my soul. A soul I never even knew I had. I never knew one short conversation could contain so much. It was sadness, hurt, bewilderment and everything that made my stomach clench. The footsteps of Chanshik and Baro were all I could hear aside from the sobbings. It was only a few seconds in reality, but it felt like hours before they rounded the corner...

 

sorry about this short chapter~ I'm thinking how to put them together~ Giving suspense and stuff ^~^ haha~ what do you all think Jinyoung is going to do? And Baro? And what about CNU and Sandeul who have been out of the picture for so long? Anticipate the next chapter as we unveil the plans of Jinyoung. Would it be a pretty ending..? Haha it's up to you to give the ending a thought~ till then, ciaos~ :D