Starry Night

Wonderful Tonight™

>> Your POV <<

"How are you feeling?" Gongchan asked as he came to stand at the bedside. "Like a building dropped on top of me before I was beaten and nearly disemboweled," I answered in a deadpan tone. Gongchan looked bewildered, wondering what made me talk in such a manner. I wasn't feeling too well about the slap, but yet, it wasn't that bad that I had to answer so coldly. Gongchan didn't seem too please with my answer, his face in the state of shock. I sat up and patted his auburn hair and smiled reassuringly. "-but I'm feeling a lot better now. Don't worry too much about me!" But yet, the anger was a jagged thing now, slashing at him, shredding him into pieces. With his fists clenched, his auburn locks of hair once again covering his eyes. "I... I'm going out for a while noona.." With that, he stood up with such agility that made dancers jealous and left the room. I decided to let some of my tears fall out from being too determined and rest my throbbing head. With that, darkness took over my sense of sight, leaving me breathing calmly while tears streamed out uncontrollably...

 

The first thing I saw when I opened I eyes was the fluorescent light glaring down on me. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light, and wondered why there was dead silence. Walking into the living room, I saw that Gongchan had clenched his hands into fists and concentrated on his ki, the way it coursed through his veins. He lost himself in the rhythm of its ebb and flow, like a river winding through every fiber of his being, strengthening him, energizing him. He found it with practiced ease, in less than a second of time, but it felt like eternity to him. The ki was constant, timeless, his very being. And once he found it, he could raise it, pull it in from the air around him, expand the ki until it swelled through his body, so much that his body could not contain it all and it erupted around him in a fiery aura of raw power. He growled at first, then roared as the energy grew until he felt he would be consumed by it. And still it increased. "-what is this supposed to mean... It's pointless talking to scumbags like you. And I mean the both of you." This time, my father stood up. "Get out. Leave. Now." "Eomma... Appa..." I blurted out accidentally. " YOU GET OUT AS WELL. I DON'T WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN!" 

 

"So how does it feel to be kicked out of the house for the first time?" I asked Gongchan casually with a tinge of teasing as I looked up into the sky. "I... I don't know actually..." Gongchan mumbled as he hung his head between his legs. From where we were sitting, the stars were shining brightly in the velvety black sky overhead. The city was quiet, the lights dim; it was peaceful, as though every being there had gone to bed early to rise early at the crack of dawn. The stillness was broken by the birds and insects flitting through the air, their wings a quiet whisper rippling through the silence. The moon was high in the sky, outshining the most brilliant star with its fullness. Its light reflected off the snowy ground, scattering through the darkness, giving the world an eerily beautiful aura. "Yah, you don't have too feel bad for what you did. I did tell you not to do anything though. Were you trying to defy me?" I spoke, to break the awkward silence. "Aniyaaaaa." He whispered. Remembering his sensitive spots, I looked at him, and tickled him. "Are you sure you little thing?" "Ah noona ple- please stop tickling me!" He laughed as tears rolled down his cheeks. The both of us, tired from the tickling, lied on the luscious green grass blanketed with a thick layer of snow. "Ahahaha! That was fun!" I laughed. I wonder when was the last time I did such a stupid thing... I looked over to Gongchan, tired out from just now. The same pink lips, the blushing red cheeks, the ever so adorable big round eyes that were chestnut brown, the auburn hair... Everything is perfect... When will we sit under the same tree, having each other embraced in the other's arms, surrounded by the warm sea air... I imagined everything. Just that we weren't ever siblings. Maybe... If only... "Stupid girl. The two of you are just siblings. Understand? S-I-B-L-I-N-G-S. Nothing more nothing less. Stop daydreaming." My mother's words flooded back into my head. I turned my head away from his tiny frame. It was then that I realised it was freezing cold and we didn't have anything to keep us from the cold. "Channie... We should go." "Eh? Noona...? Where are we going to go? We can't possibly go back home right..?" I smiled warmly at his immature thoughts. "No, but we can always stay over at CNU oppa's house." I took his hand and we walked over to CNU oppa's house.

 

 

 

A/N: Well haha done with this chapter hehehehehehehe. I'm sorry it isn't that long but I hope it is nice. And yessss. I found internet connection - yeppie~ - and haha wowz~ Thank you subscribers <3 thankiew for helping me increase da numbers :) I shall reward you with something~ hahah well yes it's a gif and I hope you like it :) AND I'm sorry for the lack of BARO mentions in the story as up till now so this gif is BARO <3 haha

 

 

Kekekeke well please please continue subscribing <3 - p.s. I kinda target like... 33 by like next chapter hehehehe - and give me some suggestions to how i should continue this story juseyo ~~ kekekekeke~ <3 saranghaee~~