Chapter 16

Wonderful Tonight™

>> Gongchan's POV<<

"Come have something to eat! I made it myself!" Sandeul hyung lifted me up and we went over to the dinner table. It was a scrumptious meal with lots of food available. "Hyung I didn't know you could cook..." I blurted out accidentally. Sandeul hyung scratched his head awkwardly, "Yeah.. After seeing that I would  be alone then I thought I should learn to cook.." Sandeul hyung's face fell as he spoke. "Sandeul you okay?" Baro hyung asked. Sandeul put on a forced smile and bekoned us to continue eating. It was then that I realised it was already 7PM and noona was still at home. Probably worried sick. I hadn't told her that I was going out at all. "I have to go.. Thanks hyungs for taking care of me! I will... Treat you guys soon!" I ran out of Sandeul's house. Just then I passed out again...

 

>> Your POV<<

"Where's Channie..." I mummbled silently to myself. I hadn't seen him since... Since afternoon... Flashbacks of that girl saying her Jinyoung in front of me was just bad enough to let the well controlled tears flow out again as though there was no tomorrow. Just then I heard the doorbell. "Channie!!" I called. To my suprise, I saw Gongchan in Baro'a arms. "Wh..what happened..." I asked as the words were trembling. "Ah. Gongchan was feeling tired on the way back when I was driving so he fell asleep." Baro replied in a nonchalant manner. I showed Baro the way to Channie's room before I saw him out. "T-thank you..." I mumbled. "Its nothing." Baro shrugged and left. I went up the stairs to check on Channie. His eyes that were closed seemed to be at peace. The angelic sight of him made my heart flutter. "A pity..." I found myself gingerly pushing the stray strands of hair off his perfect face and stood up, giving him a little peck on the forehead before leaving. I saw a smile forming on his face. Such a beautiful sight made people want to cry. I didn't want anything to happen to him. I didn't know what to do if I were to lose him. Such a precious thing that I cherish with all my heart. I wanted him to myself. I just wanted to be with him. But yet it was seemingly impossible... 

A/N: HEY THERE! I really wanna thank those who have been reading my fanfic >.< i'm sure that there's very little people but yeah >.< Exams are finally over and I'm really wondering how I should end this fanfic so I might open a small platform for comments so that I can continue the stories ^_^ Anyway, thanks for all the small support from you all! I love you guys yeah?~