Chapter 12

Wonderful Tonight™

>> Your POV <<

I sat down at my usual seat, just beside the window where I got a beautiful sight of the city skyline, be it in the day or the night. The sun seemed to be embracing, letting one's heart feel contented, compared to the other days where no matter how comforting the sun's warmth was, it was nothing in the eyes of the beholder. It must be because of Chanshik... What was I thinking... He was just my brother and had I already been habouring thoughts about... I shook off the idea. Chanshik took the seat oppsite me, still in the cute bunny kitchen apron he had begged me to buy for him the other time. "chanshik-ah! You look adorable in that!" I complimentated, hoping to see his shy, beetroot face. But I saw something else. I saw him beaming from ear to ear, before he said something else which I didn't really caught. "Eh?" I questioned him, lost at what he just said. Chanshik simply shook his angelic head as his chestnut brown locks of hair flew about in the same motion as of his head. 

Although it had been a simple morning breakfast, it was heartwarming to think that Chanshik had woke up this early to prepare food for just the both of us. And it was healthy given the choice of food and method used to prepare them. I stood up to get the music in the kitchen started when I remembered that Chanshik disliked the idea of having too much sounds during a meal. "Noona waeyo?" Chanshik asked after I sat down immediately after I stood up. "Ah... I forgotten what I wanted. Guess it wasn't too important anyways." I assured him, not wanting him to feel guilty. He just smiled and continued eating his ham and cereal. I smiled at him. He had such delicate features that I had realisef just only now. Why hadn't I realised... 

 

>> Jinyoung's POV <<

"Hyuna... Could you help me send this to ______?" "Nae Jinyounggie oppa~" Hyuna used such a mushy reply, making my hair stand on its end. "Run along." I told her without caring much. I planned to call her just before leaving _______'s house, I wanna see the reaction of hers... Then deny at all cost... And soon, they would end up as planned. Doesn't she know how much it hurt me? It pained me so much to see her with some other guy. And that's her brother? I doubt so... She... They act as though they sre the only ones living on this planet, as though I didn't exist in her mind. The scene where she shielded him... To the time that she called Sandeul up... It wasn't a pretty scene but yet it kept replaying in my mind. Didn't it make her feel guilty? Wasn't she at all apologetic? 

>> Your POV << 

"A delivery for me? Okay. Thanks!" I said as I accepted the package from the pretty and cute girl who seemed about my age. "Your welcome!" She replied simultaneously. "Excuse me for a moment! Yes Jinyoung oppa? Yupp! I sent it already! Where am I..? Oh outside her house..." I heard her talk. It was then it struck me that the caller was... Jinyoung... I stood, rooted to thr ground, hoping it wasn't the same Jinyoung as mine... "Ah so sorry! My boyfriend called!" she said as soon as she put down the phone. b...boyfriend..?