Yesung

Playful Trick

a/n: AFTER 4 MONTHS OH YEAH ( i think you need to read my a/n below)

--

 

Two weeks living with Yesung.

Yes, Kyuhyun is counting.


Sometimes he wonders whether everything that is happening is real. If going home excitedly –even though at the wee hours of the day- just to see that person, just to hear that person speak or snore, just to smell the small tinge of soft caramel on that skin, or maybe just to be able to be near to that person.

Just to feel that person.

Kyuhyun thinks of Sungmin’s twinkling eyes all the time, he thinks of things Sungmin wants. Kyuhyun thinks of what meal Sungmin will text to him, he thinks of the delicious treats he’s about to buy, Kyuhyun just keep on thinking about Sungmin.

Kyuhyun wonders whether any of these thoughts are true.


Sungmin is almost entering the second month of his pregnancy.

And Yesung is fuming mad at why Sungmin doesn’t want to participate to what he proposed as mini “Concert”.

“We have been waiting for this for quite a long time, Sungmin. You just cannot turn this one down.”

How many times Sungmin just wanted to say the whole to Yesung, he just can’t. It is easier to plan everything on your mind but when trying to resolve it with actions everything just turns out as blurred lines. A mixture of pain, fear, uncertainties and lack of assurance with things trickle down on Sungmin’s sanity.

It trickles down the drain, forgoing together with his sanity.

He was a man for pete’s sake. He shouldn’t be coward like this.

But he isn’t just an ordinary man; he is carrying what was supposed to be carried only by women.

“Hyung, it is not just about turning down, it’s more of me being incapable to do your request.” If his slumped shoulders are showing defeat or rather surrendering to everything Yesung sees it as a gesture of hiding something.

Something he’s been long smelling under his nose but he just can’t figure it out.


His tired body dragged him out of his car. He doesn’t know how he did it but he just found his self in front of the door of his flat, eyes succumbing to sleep anytime yet the anticipation of seeing Sungmin never died.

The moment his hands silently opened the door, his eyes immediately sought the person he’s not seen for two days, damn that filming for two days. Kyuhyun is just glad that Sungmin called him and even though he doesn’t want to let his self believe that there isn’t such joke, still, he feels like he had sensed a tinge of worry in Sungmin’s voice.

The singer whom he’d fallen in love, still falling...falling deeper and deeper and he knows he just can’t turn back. He wished that Sungmin would realize how he was loved deeply, that he loves him truly, that this isn’t just a sick game they are pulling through.

Kyuhyun wished Sungmin would see him not just as a father of their child.

But someone whom he’ll treasure.

Just like how Kyuhyun treasured him.

“Welcome back Kyuhyun. The clock says it’s three…”

Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks, his suitcase still on the doorstep, his hand hasn’t retracted from the handle of the door, his eyes still searching.

“in the morning. I thought you will never come back and will leave Sungmin under my care.”

Kyuhyun felt one of his muscle ticked near his jaw and the one near his house.

“Which I will gladly accept of course.”

He silently moved his things inside; apparently it wasn’t Sungmin who greeted him but his hell of a brother. He must admit that living with Yesung is not only a headache, it shortens his patience too. One thing he learned from Yesung, the guy didn’t know how to handle his anger properly and his way of protecting his brother sometimes went out of hand.

If Yesung just knows what is really happening—of course he doesn’t.

“Where is Sungmin?” He can feel Yesung’s eyes following the expanse of his back and the lethargic feeling dawning on him doesn’t do any better. All just he wanted is to see Sungmin, hug him, kiss him-if he can- smell the soft caramel in his skin, and admire the rest his eyes can see.

God, he misses Sungmin so much.

Hearing no answer from Yesung, he proceeded to where their room is. Yesung must have dismissed him and Kyuhyun doesn’t care about him anymore all he needs is to gather Sungmin in his arms. But before he can even enter Yesung spoke one thing that caused him to stop.

“We fought earlier. We- we fought just hours before you got home.”

“Is he crying?” Yesung saw the worry etched in Kyuhyun’s face. Suddenly he felt guilty with what he said to his younger brother.

It wasn’t his fault, Yesung reasoned inside his head. He just wanted to start a conversation and what’s wrong with what he proposed?

“I don’t know. But our conversation didn’t end up the way it should be. I said something I know I shouldn’t but I just wanted to hold it together with him our fans would surely be excited for it and it would be memorable for both of us.”

Kyuhyun felt like he knows where this one is going.

“What exactly you wanted—“

“A concert with him. A mini concert, or something like a gala, isn’t that bad to ask for someone you didn’t see for years?”

Kyuhyun knows he’s not in a position to say something knowing Yesung will not like an answer that is similar to what Sungmin said. And basing from what is Yesung is showing, Sungmin must have said no.

What should he do? Should he tell? Is this the right time? Is this the right move?

Kyuhyun glanced around nervously not missing the suspicious look Yesung is giving him. He is just one door away from Sungmin. This thing had caused so much trouble to Sungmin for the past days if the silent and deep thinking says it, Kyuhyun is sure these things were the ones dancing in Sungmin’s head.

Thinking too much, anxiety and problems are the least Sungmin should take care of.

Suddenly a dangerous though crossed in kyuhyun’s mind. That one thing that bothers them the most, that one thing that they preciously hide, the thing that Yesung still doesn’t know.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes, Yesung suspected more.

“You sure two have been hiding something from me.”

His eyes snapped wide opened.

“You think I don’t know? Huh Kyuhyun?”

Yesung knows…

“Everytime I ask Sungmin he’ll just shrug it off, you- you avert your eyes from me!” One hand on Yesung’s forehead and Kyuhyun can see the madness through the veins popping out from his hand.

“I asked him about the concert,” Yesung slowly made his way to kyuhyun, eyes leveling to the tired eyes of Kyuhyun, “he said no.”

“Sungmin is a busy man! But guess what Kyuhyun, he’s been in the house for two weeks since I came here. And don’t give me that bull Kyuhyun,” he doesn’t know since when did Yesung put his hands around his collar or since when that breath full of anger blowing just right above his face,  “that he just wanted to be with me because I know it isn’t the reason.” Kyuhyun knows Yesung knows more than what he suspected he had known.  “Jesus why is he having cramps on his lower back? Is he sick or what?”

It feels like all the colors from his face were drained.

Surely, Yesung knows something.

He better tell this now before he loses the chance again. There is nothing to hide anymore, Yesung is mad, Yesung will eventually know it, he has to say something while things are still in control, or so he thought.

“Hyung,” his mind suddenly stopped working, he closed his eyes as he gathered courage.

“Sungmin is-“


Sungmin already called Ryeowook.

Ryeowook hesitated but he still allowed Sungmin to have his request, “it’s the last anyway,” he reasoned out.

Yesung will understand, Sungmin thought or better yet, his brother will like it.

His problem was Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun thinks everything is getting awkward these past few days.

To say that Yesung looks so apprehensive and listless whenever their presence crossed each other’s path is scaring kyuhyun a bit. Not that he missed the almighty very prideful side of Yesung but seeing the fidgety hands and awkward smiles that the other is giving are quite suspicious.

One thing he noticed too is Sungmin’s absence in their apartment. The singer would usually come home late but not later than him. He gradually noticed that Sungmin is going out longer than the usual because of the pile of clothes in their laundry unlike before that the other is just stuck in their apartment watching tv or busy calling him and asking for take outs. He does not complain or even restricts Sungmin from going out but when he asked the guards of the time that Sungmin goes home, the answer would be just minutes before he came.

Kyuhyun reasoned out he is not a creep, asking for his husband time to time schedule but he is just curious why Sungmin always goes home just few minutes before him. Tired Sungmin is the last thing kyuhyun wanted. It might cause something bad to the health of the baby and Sungmin.

He looked at the tired face of Sungmin. The said man was sprawled over their bed, arms spread like an eagle and his back rising in a good rhythm then a soft snore reached Kyuhyun’s ears. The actor carefully flipped Sungmin on his back. That is one of the reasons why Sungmin must sleep with someone beside him to at least monitor his way of sleeping.

The forever kid sometimes forgot that he has already a life inside his stomach. He flips in different positions and even tackled Kyuhyun in a suffocating hug which is quite surprising for a sleeping person. Kyuhyun will even wake up in the middle of the night just because of Sungmin’s breath ghosting over the contour of his neck or sometimes worse, Sungmin’s knee is rubbing over crotch. These are the things Kyuhyun won’t mind if Sungmin was awake but the feeling of slowly being a roused by a sleeping person is frustrating.

After flipping the smaller guy, he lifted the blanket higher and covered both of their bodies. As he press his side to Sungmin still form he noticed the lines forming at the other’s head now he wonders what the other is thinking, is he having a problem?

Slowly, he reached out for those lines and softly massaged the part then smoothening the crease forming on that forehead and kissing it afterwards.

Kyuhyun thinks he missed Sungmin.

They barely met as he was busy with his schedules and Sungmin seems like up to something.

He sighed.

Certainly, he missed this boy sleeping beside him.


Sungmin woke up with someone kissing the sides of his face then a hand slowly groping the parts of his body that would make him moan. He knows there is only one person capable of doing this thus making him smile as still debated whether he would open his eyes or just savor the moment.

He smiled when he knows he can do both.

“Morning sunshine.” A grunt escaped his lips when a baritone husky voice creeps in every sleeping veins of him. Sungmin moved a little closer to kyuhyun, lifting his head a little so it meets Kyuhyun’s neck then slowly he nipped a flesh on it as if it was his food.

He laughed when he felt Kyuhyun tensed under his spell.

As revenge, kyuhyun slipped his hand under Sungmin night shirt and press lightly the small of Sungmin’s back. He heard Sungmin’s muffled surprise.

“Don’t play with me. You know I am having a hard time controlling my needs Sungmin.”

As is testing his patience the actor pressed his self more to kyuhyun and began a stripe on the taller man’s neck before proceeding to sink his teeth like as if trying to a blood from it.

Kyuhyun mewled.

Sungmin was satisfied.

But with one swift move Kyuhyun flipped their positions and rest the little of his weight over Sungmin unsuspecting body. With a squeak Sungmin closed his eyes and waited for the attack but surprisingly what met him was silence and Kyuhyun’s breathing touching his lips.

Sungmin knows what scene will meet him but this time he is not afraid to face it so he opened his eyes and returned the gaze that Kyuhyun gave him.

It was melting him. But at the same telling him he is secured and will forever be.

Kyuhyun shifted his weight to his other arm and freely, he Sungmin’s cheek.

“I miss you.”

It was said like a gush of a wind.

It was whispered.

But Sungmin felt the entirety of the meaning it held.

“I miss you too.”


A peaceful silence fell and enclosed their minds into deep thinking. Both have lots of things to say but just settled down with arms around each other, blanket reached the middle of their chest and feet barely entangling with each other.

“Are you okay with this?” Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun’s morning voice, “Min?” somewhere along the deep baritone voice, the flow of velvet and thick tone that which plays tautly as Kyuhyun said his name, that he’s feeling safe- that made him feel he’s safe.

“What?” Unconsciously he snuggled closer.

“Us. Cuddling.”

“It sounds like we’re buddies.”

Kyuhyun laughed. The one that is think and lively.

The one that Sungmin thinks he’s making a mistake of not falling in love with kyuhyun first. How he wished he’s the one who’s head over heels, how he wished they didn’t start with a , with a one night stand that forcibly will stretch to forever.

He wished they started as normal lovers.

He wished he is not sad like these so lonely thoughts wouldn’t prance in his mind like as if it is their playground.

“We aren’t Sungmin. But-“  Kyuhyun faced him, eyes still swollen from sleep. “- Do you wish we’re not like this? I mean seeking…” Kyuhyun paused as if the next words are nothing but dangerous series of nonsensical blabber about philosophical things.

“seeking feelings. I am not,” Kyuhyun protested. “But you are.”

Sungmin wanted to say he is not. Sungmin wanted to say he finally knows what these are, that he already acknowledges what are those, that this isn’t a foreign feeling anymore. At the back of his mind, Sungmin just wanted to say how handsome Kyuhyun is, especially during mornings where the breeze smells like grass, where the birds are humming a melody. He wanted to admit how he feels safe, how safe he is, how Kyuhyun never leaves his mind.

He just wanted to confess too.

But that needs a right time, he needs to say one thing to Kyuhyun first.

“Kyu…”

A hand tucked a lock of soft hair behind his ear telling him silently that Kyuhyun is just there to listen.

“I said yes to hyung—I – I agreed already.”

“What?” the incredulous voice coming from Kyuhyun sent the birds flying away. Sungmin admit that Kyuhyun is handsome, he finally admits how manly with his sheet of hair on his body, the foul smell of morning breath dancing on Sungmin’s nose.

Sungmin admits Kyuhyun’s manly voice squeaked the moment he said what.

“The concert will be this Friday.”

Kyuhyun shouted another what. Sungmin covered his nose because Kyuhyun’s breath stinks like hell.


Kyuhyun can’t believe the words that escaped from Sungmin’s mouth. He should have known this will happen. He should have known already from all the hints he keeps on suspecting the past few days. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t trust Sungmin anymore but he just wished Sungmin said it to him, planned it with him or asked what his opinion is.

, is it wrong to worry like this?

What if he can’t take such crowd, what if the camera is too blinding for him? Can he stand for many hours like before, hell, his back aches more frequently than last week. This shouldn’t be happening.

He stepped on the brakes then abruptly pulling his car to the side, his mind playing the scene last week where he almost blurted it out to Yesung. If he had known it will turn like this, he should have said to Yesung, he should never listen to Sungmin silent plea when he saw them standing before their shared room. If he just knows, Sungmin will not give in to Yesung’s request, Yesung might not even ask for it. Though there is a higher chance of getting punched square at the face from Yesung, still, he’ll rather proceed with it.

Suddenly a plan crossed his mind.

With so much convincing power he knocked inside his head, Kyuhyun finally decided this is the only way he can stop Sungmin from doing something stupid. A stupid mini concert for stupid five hours because that’s stupid, a mini concert is not five hours because Yesung insist since they are two to perform and Kyuhyun thinks this stupidity should end.

Sungmin isn’t going to perform on stage with thousands of girls screaming, standing for five hours, and singing with smokes or dry ice, how they call he doesn’t care, for five ing hours.


“Kyuhyun you can’t do this.”

To his precious luck Ryeowook saw him at the entrance of the entertainment’s building. Despite the raised eyebrows and hushed whispers on why an actor from the other entertainment would step his feet on rival’s network, amidst the talking that he might be courting a beautiful actress or might be signing a contract, Kyuhyun paid no attention.

But luck be damned, Ryeowook saw him.

“You are out of this Ryeowook.” He stiffly hid the papers in his hand. “Where is Sungmin.”

“He is rehearsing.” Kyuhyun grimaced. “How about hyung?”somewhere inside of instantly burn.

“Inside the dressing room.” He pushed his shades higher. “good.”

“Kyuhyun there are other people inside, you can’t do this. I know what you are trying to pull this time. Damn Kyuhyun I’m serious people might know.”

Basing on how unsteady Ryeowook’s voice is Kyuhyun can already feel how apprehensive the other is.

But he is not in the position to listen with someone. Being decisive at actions, taking decision when mind is in state of turbulence will bring nothing but havoc but Kyuhyun knows no ways and is chasing time. He’s here. It’s now or never.

“Hello hyung, meet me at the smoking area near your room. Yes now.”

Ryeowook suddenly stopped running after Kyuhyun because he knows there’s nothing can do.


His back hit the white wall, coughing at the impact but Yesung was unfazed.

“Did you hit your pretty little head, kyuhyun?”

He can see the fury in Yesung’s eyes.

“My brother isn’t a ing abnormality. No man has ever—the .” He was shoved for one more time, he can feel patches of bruise forming on his back and his breath knocking out from his lungs a little.

“What are you trying to tell me, huh?”

Kyuhyun scoffed, “ing abnormality, yeah?” Suddenly his hand itches to punch Yesung. First because he won’t believe with what he said, second for calling Sungmin a label. A label that never in his entire life he would give to such angel.

Almost instantly he saw Sungmin’s face, he instantly remember the other’s melodious laughter over the phone, the ‘I miss you’ and soft whispers of ‘cuddle me in’ a vibrant yell of ‘it’s ticklish’.  He suddenly remembers Sungmin’s plans for the future with him, with his baby as they snuggle closely over the bed. How his hand would map it out in the air, how his eyes would stretch into a smile.

This is his family and how dare Yesung, Sungmin of a brother to call this as abnormality.

Suddenly Yesung’s mocking face flashed inside his mind, the rabid eyes that scrutinizes him every damn time, abruptly his mind is filled with Yesung look of scorn towards him.

“Don’t you understand, I ed him, he got pregnant. I am the father.”

He was punched in the face. So hard that it stings the moment he hit the floor.

“And you call that abnormality, accept it Yesung. I got him pregnant the papers says it all, .”

Out of nowhere, his mind drifted to the days where Sungmin laughs, Sungmin smiles, Sungmin cried once the news of him being pregnant reached him, back to the days Sungmin tells him to come home because he found a cute name if ever their baby is a boy.

And that is not abnormality.

Having a family with Sungmin is not abnormality or some sort of it.

He stood up because he thinks Yesung deserved a punch too.


 

 

a/n: hiiii waves awkwardly hihi^^ uhm, did you still remember this? anyhow i updated this finally kyaaa i hope you will still read this and leave a comment yep. please leave a comment ;A; 

so as a way of aplogizing huhu, i am opening to this fic to everybody just for now huhu despite this story being plagiarized (still) at the time this isn't being updated (3 times for pete's sake!!!)

hello, i miss you guys >.< So many things happened to mehhh I finally graduated from college! yay! but smth bad happened after that hmm i mentioned it in one fic, Boundaries, and it's kinda awkward to repeat it in every fic soo yeah. if you follow me on twitter you'll know why. Anyways I have another fic to update, Seven Reasons, you are free to read it, if you haven't haha.

whispers: comment hehe <3