Love at first sight

Playful Trick

a/n: it maybe not be what you expected but i know it is better than what i previously wrote before^^~

yes i edited this chapter and for those who are wondering you can readmy blog entry..

 

Part 1

 

Good boys barely make history.

 

are you ready?

 

The horrendous claps and massive shouting coming from the outside excites his nerves, the obvious erratic pounding of his chest was quite hidden well under the numerous layers of his clothes but somehow the sounds it make reaches his ear.

 

He held a hand over his chest, closes his eyes before breathing deeply yet smoothly.

 

He steps gingerly outside his room, ready to conquer the loud cheers from his fans and with a smile on his face, and he answered under his breath.

 

“oh yes I am.”

 

---

 

 

Kyuhyun sulked his way out to the wheezing crowd who is currently throwing a pandemonium to the Korean grounds because of the presently being held MAMA 2012 awards. His sulking turned more irritatingly when he realized that he had stumbled out of the noisy place without being mobbed by the crowds. The hell, these idols are overpowering my existence here.

Who the is super junior?

 

He scrunched his eyebrows when he saw eight gorgeous and eye-watering men walking their way to the red carpet. The set of men waved their hands while flaunting like a boss in front of the wild audience. That scene irked the sleeping diva out of him, letting his hands to brush dramatically his soft brown hair making the sides of it to fall like he’s modeling a shampoo.

 

He smiled mockingly when his brilliant brain devised a plan for the downfall of those hot eight men. Well how that could happen, an idol versus a drama actor, depends on Kyuhyun’s immature deal on popularity.

 

Only he can be famous, the others must worship under his feet.

 

“geez, that’s the reason kyuhyun why you can’t get a girlfriend. You think so high for yourself.”

 

His crazy thoughts subsided when suddenly his ears perked up a beautiful and sweet angelic voice from the well-designed stage making the crowd to go wilder than before. He took off his shades to look more closely to the talking male on the stage but seconds before, he was still deciphering if that creature is really a man. The creature’s (well according to Kyuhyun) hair was permed and styled magnificently making that person looked like a princess sent from some faraway palace.

 

Well that palace thing was already an understatement to Kyuhyun since for him there are no words to describe the beauty of the said man.

 

“oh my god this creature is so beautiful,” kyuhyun just can’t help but to blurt it out and he immediately bit his lower lip in attempt to stop his mouth from whatever his brain intended to say.

 

 

“I will definitely finish this ceremony and I’ll not go home not until you say “hi” to me.”

 

For the first time in Kyuhyun’s life, he will settle down with just a simple hello.

 

And for the first time in his life, his heart fanboy-ed a boy.

 

A boy that looked like a girl.

 

---

 

To say that the lingering gazes and even the subtle winks coming from cameraman and photographers didn’t scare him is a joke for Lee Sungmin.

 

Well, he can’t blame his self for being so damn gorgeous and as he try to navigate his eyes away from them, it would only makes him feel like someone is really creeping on him. When he turned his head to a certain direction, he saw someone whose eyes are hidden very well behind an expensive pair of shades and his lips just can’t help to smirk on its own.

 

Surprisingly, the guy waved back at him.

 

“tsk, the nerve of this guy.”

 

He fixed his collar and gave a one last dashing smile to the audience before mentally preparing his mind and body to the party later. A one thing he learned in the industry he loved the most- parties.

 

Never ending parties.

 

---

 

It turns out that Eunhyuk was the reason why he was dressed in complete attire of dashing suit- fancy necktie, shining well-polished shoes while sporting his trademark – a serious handsome face.

 

Oh don’t forget the shades. Kyuhyun can kill someone just by wearing shades, not smiling and yeah did I mention about impregnating? He can do that too with his shades on.

 

He has never been into awards night like this because whenever he won a price it was always his proxy who would come and he blame all of those to his never ending drama and commercial offers. He maybe is lucky and rich but happiness and love life is something he can’t grasp while having those two.

 

Money and fame is what he has and that’s all. Period. That’s why when he saw that blond boy earlier and he knew there is something exciting about the thought of him talking to that creature made Kyuhyun’s ego to boost a little.

 

He told his self that it would be just for fun. For fun and definitely just for fun.

 

Tonight can be his most unforgettable night or maybe the most embarrassing because he doesn’t know if that beauty is gay. Not that he admitted that he’s gay but he’s just too desperate for fun. And after this, things will go back to its proper place safe and sound.

 

Eunhyuk deserves a thank KYU party for this.

 

---

Explicitly loud and crowded, the reeking smell of alcohol flaunts its way to his nose and yes, the sight of women wrapped with almost nothing( if you consider long and backless gowns a clothing, then yes they are almost bare to everyone) greeted his watering eyes.

 

But it’s not the mere reason why kyuhyun found his self smiling ear-to-ear, it was the blond man –so fragile and sweet- whose eyes twinkle at every smile and damn, that body has curves.

 

He doesn’t know what has gotten into him or maybe what he has gotten his self into.

 

“there you go boy, grab the chance.”

 

When Kyuhyun said he won’t go home not until Sungmin would say “hi” to him really means dragging the smaller man to some secluded place, staring at him wide-eyed then maintain some thick silence. Yes, Kyuhyun can be weird sometimes especially when his hormones are raging.

 

He didn’t know why he did that but the moment he heard the MC announced the winner for the “best ost” and his favorite-name-of-the-night was called; he stupidly applauded louder than he expected thus making the audience knew his existence among the crowds. He immediately held his shades higher as if doing it would hide his whole face from the now excited fans. But he smirked triumphantly when he noticed the faint blush forming at the apple of the cheeks of the said man.

 

He heard me clapping… he almost burst that off of his mouth; thank god he’s still in control with his mouth and brain. And again yes, Kyuhyun can still see the color of his surroundings with his shades perched at the top of his nose. The thing he adapted the moment he chose to Y style as his new endorsement.

 

In times like this it is already proven that Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun, totally needs a tutor when it comes to things akin to love. He is a drama actor yet he never learned from those scenes. His ogling stopped when he heard the breathings of the person before him suddenly became ragged and short.

 

, I must have scared him.

 

“ahm, I’m so sorry Sungmin-ssi I just..just.. Kyuhyun you really have to think properly right now... just wanted to know your name.”

 

The .

 

 The man in front of him suddenly broke into a fit of laughter.

 

“I mean I just wanted to say hi. So hi.” Then he waved his fingers as a sign that all he wanted is a simple “hi”

 

Then those cute giggles turned into amplified and horrendous whale-like laughter though for Kyuhyun’s ears those were like sound coming from an orchestra. For the first time in his life he was mocked by someone and for the first time in his life he felt proud being mocked.

 

“so wanna have coffee?”

 

Absurdity ate kyuhyun up and from the way Sungmin smiled and just how tears are threatening to spill from his eyes, kyuhyun is now sure he had just asked the most hilarious thing ever.

 

“As much I wanted to accept your offer mister I might as well not to since we are on party and not on a very ceremonious meeting or what.” His voice is like music to kyuhyun’s ears, soft and calm yet there’s a tinge of vulgarity in it which made kyuhyun to swallow in embarrassment.

 

 

“oh yeah maybe next time but for now…. Let’s have the time of our life.”

 

Kyuhyun wanted to smack his self right there on the spot, kill his self to pieces and point a gun down to his navel –in short- he just wanted to die. He had experienced so much embarrassment from this young guy in front of him and hell, they are not even properly introduced.

 

He held the shorter man’s hand abruptly as he leads the both of them in on secluded room. Kyuhyun tried hard so much to hide the smile that is slowly painting over his face but the electrifying feeling traveling through his body is not even helping.

 

Sungmin’s hand is warm and he wanted more from it.

 

“kyuhyun what are we doing here?”

 

Though the room is kind of dark , still, the glow coming from the latter’s eyes fascinates kyuhyun more.

 

“it’s loud outside and I just think this bottle of wine is better be served in a lighter and more serene place.”

 

“I know but I thought you like coffee.”

 

But I like you more.  And he almost blurted that out.

 

---

It was on their second bottle that kyuhyun had finally got to have a chance of introducing his self properly. He thanked the strawberries or as Sungmin corrected him, the blueberries or whatever all the berries the world can offer. What matters to him most is that the toxic taste of the alcohol is getting his nerves to excite a bit and let all the blood flow in his body to burst in all directions.

 

“sooo…’

 

His voice is a bit off, say, high and pitchy but his posture can still pull off the iness in him.

 

“ I haven’t introduced myself to you properly.”

 

“You don’t need to do that Mr. Cho.”

 

Kyuhyun choked in his own saliva. His name has never been so beautifully uttered like that, those soft pillowy lips that seems to shout “kiss me”, and the way that velvety voice sounded so y for him, kyuhyun had never loved his name like how he actually did now.

 

He kneeled in front of the smaller man whose suit was slightly disheveled and eyes are close to closing in any minute. The moment his knees came in contact with the floor, he immediately grabbed Sungmin’s hand and let his thumb to trace some good patterns over it

 

“Cho Kyuhyun. 22. Bachelor. An actor.”

 

Sungmin put down his glass of wine and the way he staggered from his uncomfortable slouch to a more straight sitting position is a sign for the both of them how tipsy they are.

 

With an impossible speed, Sungmin’s hands flew above kyuhyun’s shoulders, eyes hooded with the toxicity of the wine and voice is ier than ever.

 

“Lee Sungmin. 21. Ballad Singer. A perfection.”

 

Kyuhyun can’t take it anymore at all. The way Sungmin had said it had almost threw the last string of his sanity away, those stares, that -inviting voice and the soft music they set off for  background didn’t help kyuhyun at all.

 

Truly, they are slowly losing their selves.

 

Without giving a damn, he crashed his lips to Sungmin’s supple and red ones.

 

It is so soft, addicting and hell sweeter than wine.

 

Perfection.

 

It echoed in his mind damn well. And kyuhyun won’t deny that this Lee Sungmin is one of a kind, perfection indeed.

 

The taller man pushed Sungmin’s body closer to him with his hand around the other’s nape, his lips nibbling the soft ones against him; kyuhyun practically felt heaven at the unexpected time.

 

He poked Sungmin’s lips with his tongue, coaxing him to open it, he tugged at the lower lip using his teeth causing for the beauty under him to moan wantonly. Kyuhyun didn’t know how it happened, it just occurred and snapped inside him and in mere seconds, his body betrayed him.

 

The heat he’s feeling inside grew stronger when Sungmin opened his legs wider allowing kyuhyun to completely lean his body against Sungmin’s flushed one, his knees are aching because of his kneeling position.

 

Urging more from this, kyuhyun’s free hand massaged the thighs of Sungmin, slowly inching from the knees towards the inner part of it making the younger to break the kiss.

 

However when he did, he moaned kyuhyun’s name.

 

“ahh kyuhyun.”

 

This brought him to get even more, he’s so close to humping this male under him but he just can’t do that. He don’t want scare the younger just like that.

 

“you are  beautiful,” with his lips attached on Sungmin’s neck, he didn’t have second thoughts on nipping it. The actor leaned his lips more letting Sungmin to feel the hotness of his breath.

 

A soft moan escaped from those sinful lips, a hand caressing his back, kyuhyun silently searched the pulsing point of Sungmin’s neck and when he did, he experimentally it as his hand touched the side of the latter’s face.

 

“beautiful”

 

“Cho…”

 

The y and husky voice- rasped and addicting- yet angelic and proud sent shivers to kyuhyun skin, albeit the confusion that transpired in him, he still succumbed to the air of lust their bodies creating around them.

 

“…”

 

With a cloudy mind and a suffocating heat of , they pulled their selves together, inside kyuhyun’s car, off to Kyuhyun’s house.

 

In which they don’t know a new life will begin.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: there you go.. my edited chapter~ promise me you'll still leave me a comment? teehee~

hey..there's here's the catch.. after 2 more chapters.. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS next :))