he's back

Playful Trick

Kyuhyun didn’t see that coming.

Kyuhyun didn’t expect that.

 

“what are you staring at?” the kind of aura that those doe eyes are giving to him caused kyuhyun to gulp bulk of saliva and his sweating hands are not even trying to stop from shaking so hard. Well that’s a bit exaggerating but Kyuhyun knows when to be afraid of Sungmin and when to just ignore the smaller man.

 

And this time is the best time to be….uhm, terrified?

 

“what part of green oranges did you net get?” this time the eyes are not directed to him but the shrill in that soft voice was only for his ears to hear. And that is not good. He has filming in two hours if this continues he might call Ryeowook or juts face the wrath of this preg-

 

Wait… what really happened two hours before Sungmin started asking for weird things.

 

---

 

The hands that clasped both of his cold ones sent a fuzzy feeling in his chest. The warm brought by it spreads evenly that he just wanted kyuhyun to hold him like that. Even those tender eyes that are looking back at him calm him down at some point. But why was he nervous?

 

He sat uncomfortably over the hospital bed with tubes and wires connected to his belly and heart. He does seem to be in perfect state as he woke up so what’s the need of all these apparatus. Not only that, kyuhyun’s eyes are somewhat red that he unconsciously reached for it and the lids which are slightly swollen.

 

Did kyuhyun come from filming? He thought timidly as he mindlessly caressed kyuhyun’s face in which the other doesn’t mind. Sungmin bit his tongue and held his breath for a while as he gathered strength to ask something that bothers for him for a while.

“kyuhyun,” immediately, kyuhyun opened his eyes, “am I sick or what?”

 

And Sungmin’s worries immediately doubled tenfold when he saw that kyuhyun suddenly got tensed for a while. “ah n-no. You are not sick it’s just uhm…phew.” Kyuhyun stood up and blew air to space, his hands fanning his face and Sungmin had to cringe at it.

 

“are you on drugs?” with one raised eyebrow, Sungmin just wanted to hit kyuhyun in the face.

 

Kyuhyun then now faced him with one hand on his hip and the other hand raise in an L position, “promise me that you’re not going to freak out.” Kyuhyun muttered in careful voice but serious enough to halt Sungmin from whatever his hand is going to do with Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“and what will you do if I didn’t freak out?” Sungmin inquired playfully.

 

“I’ll kiss you,” the taller man said in a proud voice but on second thought, he realized that is not a good thing to bribe besides Sungmin doesn’t care about his kisses anyways; with that, a frown pursed on his lips.

 

“yah! Don’t pout in front of me. And what’s with your kisses for you to say they are special?”

 

“you blush when I kiss you.” Just like that a faint streak of pink crept up on Sungmin’s cheeks.

 

And kyuhyun has to move one kilometer away from Sungmin just right after saying the last word.

 

---

 

 

 

Kyuhyun didn’t see that coming.

Kyuhyun didn’t expect that.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s hand is dangerously covering his mouth in a way that no air can pass through it and even words can’t be formed coherently once he started speaking. Apparently once he announced the news to Sungmin that a life is forming inside his belly, the smaller man immediately became stoic. His eyes lost all the color it has once he woke up and the playful tone in his voice died down together with kyuhyun’s energy.

 

It’s now or never. But kyuhyun knows the choice won’t be “never” since after a couple of months, the baby would be visibly evident through Sungmin’s growing belly. And just right after a couple of uncomfortable minutes, Sungmin began speaking at enormous speed that kyuhyun has to calm him down.

 

“min, relax. I know it is very surprising but I’m-“

 

“what part of green oranges did you net get?”  Kyuhyun has to blink five times in a row juts to clear out his hazy mind. Something clicks in him, Sungmin is veering away from talking about the revelation but what on earth are green oranges?

 

Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin’s cheeks whose head was bent low in a very uncomfortable angle. Seeing that Sungmin really doesn’t want to talk about pains kyuhyun but the other part of him says that this matter needs more time and he’ll let Sungmin ignore this for the meantime.

 

“Look,” he raised Sungmin’s head slowly and kissed the crown of it. “okay, do not believe with what I said, do all you want, stay away from it.” kyuhyun now situates his self in front of the sitting Sungmin, their knees touching as they are both seated with their legs folded on top of the hospital bed. His thumb unconsciously traced patterns over those pale cheekbones. “Do not entertain it. Do not let it sink in you. Just do what you wanted for now. But always remember that I’m here. I will always be here no matter what.”

 

He put a chaste kiss over Sungmin’s head once he again before he grabbed the other’s small and cold hands, enveloping with his own as he slowly placed it over his chest. Kyuhyun can’t unsee the confusion forming in Sungmin’s adorable eyes.

 

“my heart promises Sungmin. If my mind forgets, my heart will not.”

 

---

 

Ryeowook fumbled nervously in his pocket today will be the day that Sungmin will wake up from his sleep. The sedatives according to the doctors would wear out anytime starting five hours ago yet no call or update form kyuhyun which made him to be agitated at all things. Being a manager, he already considered Sungmin as his own family and the very recent incident is probably the heaviest of all they’ll be facing.

 

It’s just the start yet Ryeowook already feels the weight of everything.

 

Suddenly, something vibrated in his pockets. “.” He saw Kyuhyun’s face and name blinking on his phone screen.

 

“update. Give me an update.” His usual manager tone and voice registered over the line and kyuhyun from the other lines sounded stressed like ever.

 

[hyung, he’s asking for green oranges.]

 

“what the kyuhyun I’m not asking for that kind of updates. What happened when he woke up?” Ryeowook held the phone through his shoulder as both of his hands are busy maneuvering the car through the steering wheel. “tell me.”

 

[I told him and all he said is he wanted green oranges. Hyung, he doesn’t want to talk about it.]

Ryeowook can hear very well the sighs coming from kyuhyun are every breath of the words.  He already knew this thing could happen as that is really the nature of Sungmin’s personality. The singer has the tendency to not to talk his problems with anyone even Ryeowook. He’ll just sit quietly in one corner and contemplate about it or if given enough time would reflect on it then expect him that on the following day, he’ll be back on his usual cheery self. And this worries Ryeowook so much as this issue doesn’t only involve Sungmin and this is not just a short termed one.

 

One wrong move and this could destroy everything Sungmin has.

 

“his career.”

 

Ryeowook hit the brakes suddenly as he realized that he passed by a store that has green oranges displayed over the counter, with a sigh of relief he slumped back on his seat and called kyuhyun to say the name of the store. But he went out from his car and brought some of those oranges too which name turns out to “dalandan” in some countries and he told the lady in the cashier to reserve a basket of it and his friend will go and get it.

 

He smiled sadly. He’ll talk to Sungmin while kyuhyun is busy looking for those green oranges. This time, Sungmin really needs to face it.

 

---

However from the other part of Korea, a young man in his late twenties is standing meekly against the railings of his veranda. He has fear of heights so he chose a room situated on the 5th floor, not so high and not so low but a good view to his the cars passing by below him. He exaggeratingly sniffed large amount of air probably from the fact that he missed the Korean air that he had long forgotten five years ago.

 

He missed a lot of things from the country he grew up on but there’s one person whom he missed the most.

 

His baby brother,  Lee Sungmin.

---

Three days had already passed and finally Sungmin was discharged from the hospital.

 

The secret revolves around the hospital staff which of course is also between Ryeowook, Donghae , Sungmin and Kyuhyun. The two managers trusted and sealed a deal with the officials of the hospital that Sungmin would be under their care unless the hospital truthfully declared that they can’t handle Sungmin’s condition given that it may become worse.

 

It has only been three days yet kyuhyun can already feel like passing out. Sungmin talks to him but only if he needed something or if the other has to go to the bathroom and needed some assistance to which most of the times it was kyuhyun who insists Sungmin needs help. Ryeowook told him to just let it pass by but three days of continuously in that situation gives kyuhyun a lot of stress while Donghae’s advice is to shower Sungmin all the things he wanted in which what he constantly does.

 

And now here he was.

In front of a store.

A damn confectionery store looking for gummy bears that are worms in shape.

Kyuhyun was now hell bent of a crazy man.

He constantly juggling work and Sungmin, Sungmin and work and if this kind of treatment didn’t cease for the next twenty-four hours, he’ll make sure Sungmin will get a taste of his own medicine. And he meant it this time. So he grabbed angrily all the jars he can see and left the store with the amount of money he doesn’t even bother to get the change.

 

He entered the house with nothing in his mind but to teach Sungmin a lesson or two. The smaller man needs to know when to act childish or not. All the lights are switched off except the ones coming from their bathroom which is connected to their shared bedroom. It was not long ago kyuhyun decided to move into Sungmin’s house without even bothering to ask if he’s welcome or not but now they are in this situation both of the managers insist that kyuhyun must stay to where Sungmin is.

 

Unfortunately, for Sungmin, they are referring to his house. Besides, as Ryeowook reasoned out, the house was really intended for two people as it was formerly bought from a couple and Sungmin has no further say to that.

Kyuhyun dropped the bags unceremoniously at the kitchen and he walked gingerly inside their room to look for Sungmin. As soon as he saw that the smaller man is entering the bathroom he immediately caught up and slid inside before Sungmin could lock the room.

 

In a second he grabbed both of Sungmin’s arms and placed it above his head as he trapped the shorter man underneath his body. Sungmin’s back hit the cold wood of the door, kyuhyun pushed him aggressively enough for the other to just slump back but still careful not to hurt Sungmin. He saw how those eyes widened in shock and in fear so kyuhyun abruptly put a leg between Sungmin’s thighs and have his mouth at the side of Sungmin’s head.

 

“you little bunny,” he breathed out. “you’ve been so naughty for the past days and I didn’t like any of it.

 

He heard a low growl escaping from Sungmin’s throat.

 

“you don’t know how much control I’m giving in just for you. All those eyerolls, those timid talks and feigning of ignorance really get into my nerves.” Kyuhyun just wanted to talk everything out but in this very provoking situation wherein his upper leg is almost touching Sungmin’s groin, chest rubbing with the other’s broad one and their lips are just an inch apart, the taller man knows he’s going to lose it soon.

 

“Speak with me.” 

 

Kyuhyun the shell of Sungmin’s ear.

 

Sungmin moaned in away kyuhyun liked.

 

So his tongue swirled over the tip of Sungmin’s ears before biting a flesh of it eliciting a moan from the younger. His hands tightened over Sungmin’s wrists but his tongue never left any flesh of Sungmin untrained by saliva. Sungmin’s breathing turn into laborious one and kyuhyun can feel that the other is growing under his ministrations.

 

He pushed his leg harder to Sungmin’s groin and together, he dipped his head to attack the piece of art that was Sungmin’s neck. It is nothing but pure innocence, such neck adorned by sweat and paleness, kyuhyun has to stop his self from biting anything from it.

 

Kyuhyun darted his tongue out and in a very slow pace he dragged his tongue from the side base of Sungmin’s neck then to where his ear and jaw almost meet. Sungmin’s legs gave out that kyuhyun has to encircle Sungmin’s hands around his neck and his own hands hold Sungmin by the neck while the other massaged the singer’s scalp in a soothing way.

 

“kyu-“

 

Sungmin was cut low when kyuhyun kissed him harder and deeper every time Sungmin moaned against kyuhyun’s teeth and tongue. The taller  man coaxed him to open his mouth more than he could and when kyuhyun inserted his tongue to which almost touched Sungmin’s uvula, the other man knows kyuhyun is pouring all his emotions out.

 

“ I hate it when I’m being ignore. I hate it when no one talks to me. I hate it when you ignore me and never utter a single word to me.

 

 

The emotions are all raw and strong that it sent Sungmin to a whimpering mess. It was his fault. His eyes flickered close, it was his own wrong doings that made kyuhyun to be pent up like this. Sungmin then moaned louder and longer against kyuhyun’s tongue, his arms tightening around kyuhyun’s neck and there’s no way that he’ll stop kyuhyun.

 

 

“you naughty bunny, you don’t know how much you kept me missing you just because of your immature acts.”

 

Kyuhyun then moved his hands inside Sungmin’s shirt and in one swift go it went flying to a place he knows his hands can’t reach. Now, sungmin felt like he was too exposed as kyuhyun’s eyes feast heavily on his body then all of a sudden, kyuhyun had him leaned against the door again and within a second a cold, wet muscle grazed over his erect nubs which immediately its hardest.

 

“ahhh kyuhyun.”

 

“I hate it when you are simply perfection and here I am following you all around. While you… while you never chase after me.”

 

Sungmin closed his eyes not even wanting to open it as he was flooded by hot feelings. His body is on fire yet he has no plans in halting kyuhyun’s hands roaming over his body, those breaths ghosting over the pale skin of his chest, those sinful lips marking him everywhere and even that… .

 

 

Since when did kyuhyun push his pants down?

 

 

Sungmin was about to arch his back as kyuhyun got a taste of his collarbone when the voice of his doctor earlier echoed inside his head.

 

 

“.” In one strong push, kyuhyun was sent backwards in a staggering manner.

 

 

“kyuhyun no for nine months right??”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun knows he’s doomed as Sungmin’s word sank very slowly in his lust-filled brain.

 

 

But the actor isn’t the only one doomed… as what they didn’t know.

 

 

Someone is already in the 12th floor, riding happily the elevator with a tune under his breath…

 

 

Just two floors away from Sungmin’s apartment…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: i am quite mad with what reached my awareness that this fic was being posted somewhere without my knowledge and consent. i suggest you read the blog entry please. HERE