A Not-So-Friendly Date

Playful Trick

 

The reflection he sees on the mirror is smiling, hair brush up and nicely permed, the black jeans hugged his thighs perfectly that even outline its contour and the happy feeling he’s sporting is giving him a timid glow.

 

Indeed, Kyuhyun is read for their friendly date.

 

It is just past six o’clock and after they exchanged numbers yesterday, they both agreed to try their first immediately the day after and just let the next two be scheduled after finishing their remaining business stuff besides it is not easy to juggle celebrity and personal life at once.

 

He fixed his collar, turning it a bit higher before glancing again to the clock, five more minutes and he’ll be hearing the angelic voice again. They agreed that Sungmin should be the one to call kyuhyun, making the date so convenient to Sungmin’s schedule since whatever kyuhyun is doing at that time, he should answer the phone no matter it is.

 

And so he purposely cancelled all his schedules beyond 6 pm, it was a perfect chance after all and why not grab it?

 

The actor strode towards his kitchen in hope that he could gulp a junk of water first before his phone could even start ringing but he’s just steps away when his phone vibrated against the fabric of his pants and that’s when kyuhyun assumed that he’s indeed nervous.

 

Namsan Tower. Sharp 6:45 pm.

 

He is expecting a call but he can’t manage to fret when he received a text because damn this little earthling, Sungmin texted him 15 minutes before the call time.

 

Kyuhyun has a feeling he’ll resort to overspeeding later.

---

 

6: 46 pm. He’s late by one minute and he has to find the smaller man yet and kyuhyun thinks of dying on the spot for being a fail on their first date.

 

Just in case he’s forgetting, it is only a friendly date but kyuhyun is kyuhyun and he is head over heels with this man, calming despite being late is not an option. He fished out his phone in hope that he’ll receive a text or even a call and in every minute he is becoming more and more anxious.

 

Is Sungmin ditching him? no, maybe the he’s just right there I just have to carefully look at every people, or what if he met an accident, was he injured? Is he sick?

 

Kyuhyun can never learn how to be calm.

 

He is about to call Sungmin when a hand snatches his phone away causing him to about face and bump his head to the person who just did it. Amidst the loud hustle bustle of the people, the small squeak that the man before him had escaped seems so familiar to kyuhyun, those eyes though under the protection offered by the well tinted shades gives off the same tingling sensation and ring that shines so well on his pinky finger while softly clutched around his phone is from no other than Lee Sungmin- his date.

 

The singer cleared his throat before speaking so low, afraid someone might hear him, “6:50”

 

“I was here by 6:46-“

 

“It doesn’t matter now where are we heading to?”

 

Despite the dark clouds slowly covering the sky, the chilly wind of December pricking through their skin and the melodious laughter of the people having fun at the foot of the tower, among them, only one stood beautiful in kyuhyun’s eyes, and; scrambling his senses away, he grab the singer’s hand, enveloped it with his own before tugging a small smile at the end of his lips.

 

“somewhere we can enjoy ourselves,” they left the crowd who is unaware that there are two male celebrities starting their date off.

---

 

It was their 7th restaurant, almost close to 8pm and their stomachs are howling in hunger.

 

“tell me, where are you planning to bring me?” the scrutinizing look from the younger is pushing kyuhyun farther away from Sungmin’s seat unconsciously. He gripped the steering wheel with a small force as he rakes out some good reasons.

 

“well, we can’t just risk our identities right? So we can’t just enter there with our faces I mean oh god we aren’t even disguised,” kyuhyun muttered with so much exasperation.

 

This time Sungmin faced him, taking off his shades after struggling so much on the darkness earlier just to hide his identity as well.

 

“you know, I don’t know why we have to hide ourselves it is you who told me to that this one is just a friendly date and I think there’s nothing wrong to have dinner between two males in front of ordinary people without getting embarrassed!”

 

This caught kyuhyun off guard, was he overthinking? Is he dismissing this date as not a friendly date but a romantic one? Is he-

 

The pitter-patter of the rain on the roof of his car cut kyuhyun’s thoughts, he tried peeking to Sungmin’s direction and he can see the veins forming from the soft hands of the younger, a sign that Sungmin is just keeping his anger inside.

 

“I’m sorry,” reaching up for Sungmin’s hand and kyuhyun suddenly forgets how to breathe but despite the tension growing between them, Sungmin didn’t retract his hand back.

 

“just find a place to eat,”

 

“how about,” kyuhyun paused feeling agitated and embarrassed to what he’s suggesting but he continued nonetheless, “my house?”

 

Sungmin looked at him in a very unbelieving look and kyuhyun for the umpteenth time wants to melt his self in a poodle of goo but there’s no backing out, what he said has been said. The other shifted uncomfortably beside him, feeling the tension growing bigger, kyuhyun chose to just keep his eyes on the road, decided to restart the engine despite not having specific place to go while waiting for Sungmin’s answer.

 

“you have food there?’ Kyuhyun snapped his head towards the voice, eyes telling the younger that he’s shocked hence letting Sungmin to speak more.

 

“I guess we have to go to my house then silly kyuhyun,” he must be getting silly and a lot crazier when he saw a small glint of playfulness in Sungmin’s eyes.

 

A relief immediately washed over him; at least Sungmin isn’t that mad.

 

Suddenly, excitement flooded through every fine fiber of his nerves. This is the feeling of having a date after all.

---

 

He blew a large amount of air before he opened the door of his car, whether he just want to calm his nerves or play with the cold smoke playing under his nose up to kyuhyun. He is at the basement of Sungmin’s apartment, just yesterday the other swear to all living and dead saints that he’ll never let kyuhyun to step even a one or two in his apartment.

 

But because of his very lucky day, both of them has no choice but to cancel the dinner outside and just settle with any decent food in Sungmin’s house. And kyuhyun has to scratch the back of his neck because why didn’t he just thought of eating inside his house and order something decent that would even more look like a friendly date instead of going inside the restaurant that would really make them look like a couple.

 

Kyuhyun gingerly went out of his car and he wonders how long did it take him to realize that Sungmin is already stepping inside the elevator, rushing, he is almost close to tripping his self.

 

“wait up” he half-shouted not wanting to attract people though they were only two of them outside.

 

Sungmin didn’t say a word and kyuhyun tries his best to not to look at the reflection in front of them, with hands both tucked inside the pockets of their jeans, they try to hide the nervousness and at the same time the small feeling of excitement grazing around their mind.

 

“uhm,” sungmn started a bit hesitant, “ the last time I check I have pasta there and ..and if you want I’ll just order then.”

 

And before kyuhyun could even filter the words running inside his mind, words already made way outside, reaching Sungmin’s ears and making the smaller blush, “no! I want to taste your cooking.”

 

“I mean – oh well… it depends on you whether you like to cook or just order some food since I think I owe you big with this date I am giving you the liberty to choose whatever you like.”

 

Suddenly the silence becomes bearable, the tension slowly dissipates and kyuhyun can clearly see how Sungmin‘s eyes lit and that angelic yet childish smile is back again on his lips, and kyuhyun didn’t miss how there is a slight jump from the balls of Sungmin’s feet.

 

A small chuckle escaped from him and luckily the door suddenly opened hiding the groan of amusement with behind the sound of opening doors. And before Sungmin could run excitedly to his door, kyuhyun heard something that made his heart to go summersaults.

 

“thank you kyuhyun,” small, childish yet gleeful voice resounded through the walls of his ears.

 

And it made him happy.

 

---

 

“so…”

 

Kyuhyun let his eyes wander at the wide space that greeted him, cozy yet a little bit disturbing but anything than that, it all shouted pink. Though he wanted to hide the shock and amusement he’s feeling, he just can’t help but to react seeing how the apartment changes its mood from childish to a little bit homey feeling when Sungmin the lights.

 

“I guess pink is nor you favorite color,” his eyes piqued at the framed pictures atop the wooden side table, the neatly stacked music sheets, the pink guitar perched over the couch and the seven horses chromatically painted on the wall.

 

“don’t you dare make fun of it and there’s the remote get yourself occupied while I cook here,” Sungmin’s voice is getting smaller and smaller as he neared the kitchen making kyuhyun to tilt his way to the younger’s direction and with that he took the liberty to examine the house also.

 

“how long will it takes?” he said as he turned the tv on and cringing at the cooking show that welcomed him.

 

“just long enough to make your stomach growls,” a faint voice answered from across the room.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes marvels at the flowers displayed on the patio and how the light-pink-colored curtains sway with the wind, “but my stomach has been howling since-“

 

“it’s your fault for not booking in any restaurant and your weird paranoia of getting caught by fans when in fact you’re just ashamed to dine with me. You you were the one who asked me out,” this time the younger came in pink aprons with a pack of noodle strips on his hand while the other is holding out a phone.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes immediately drooled at the sight. Sungmin’s polo was rolled up to his elbow, the coat is not hiding those delicious chest anymore which are now well emphasized by the pink apron and those little sweats that formed on top of his head sent shivers to kyuhyun spine.

 

He unconsciously gulped, unable to hear what was Sungmin’s been fussing around.

 

“I’ll order pizza,” the only coherent thing he thought and scrambling away from Sungmin’s sight, he hid on the patio silently cursing at the growing bulge and inside him.

 

“hello, help I need pizza,”

 

That isn’t the right way to order pizza Kyuhyun.

---

 

After eating dinner with complete uncomfortable silence, kyuhyun decided to help in cleaning by volunteering to wash the plates while Sungmin prepares kyuhyun bed. They both decided that kyuhyun would stay at his house when the drizzle earlier turn to be a heavy rain making kyuhyun to whine profusely as he remembers that he left all his script at the veranda of his house which means it must be wet by now. That conversation they made earlier was the only time they exchanged words and as much as Sungmin wanted to kick the actor out, he knows he can’t, not when the wind is practically banging the windows from his patio and the subway was closed, as said on tv.

 

He still has the heart to let kyuhyun say but when the actor would start doing funny business he’ll have no second thoughts in kicking the guy out.

 

“no funny business,” straight face and arms folded on his chest, Sungmin emerged from the guest room.

 

The taller man dries his hands and mentally takes note that Sungmin has no supply of dishwashing liquid, he’ll tell that maybe later, “no funny and dirty and even innocent business.”

 

The singer then went over the couch while cautiously getting the newly heated pizza, dipping his head a bit, he smelled its aroma like how he takes in the fragrance of his favorite perfume. Kyuhyun catches again another sight of the other side of Sungmin, a food addict, pink maniac, neat freak, childish and oh well, a pasta hoarder.

 

The memory of different recipes of pasta neatly pinned on the door of the cupboard replayed well on his mind.

 

“eating again?” he eased his self beside Sungmin however creating a safe distance but still maintaining a suffocating pleasure.

 

He is secretly fanboying that he’s sitting over Sungmin’s couch. “beer?” Sungmin inquired.

 

‘and movies?” this time kyuhyun scooted closer as he marvels the pile of movies near the DVD player and he found out another thing about this man – a certified movie fanatic.

 

“yes,” Sungmin answered as he smiled at kyuhyun, eyes curling into half-moon shape and lips glistening with the oil from the pizza to which kyuhyun silently asked when did Sungmin took a bite. “aren’t you going to sleep?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head sideways while thinking an appropriate answer just to make him stay longer with the singer. The truth is, his eyes are drooping and his body would fall into a slumber in mere seconds but something in him tells his ego that he needs to man up again.

 

That he needs to show Sungmin that he’s a good company.

 

---

Kyuhyun doesn’t know when did Sungmin started to eat the space he created between their selves. Because right now Sungmin is under his chin, elbows painfully atop on his belly as half of the singer’s whole weight is on him. He’s hands are on the other’s back as he settled his body to lean on the armrest while Sungmin’s whole body is squeezing his own to the very end of the couch.

 

A muffled voice echoed through the air accompanied by the clangs of metals and torturous cries, “Stupid manager since when historical movies with torture scenes and bloody ew ew scenes became romantic?” Apparently the said man whose face is now hidden well under his palms whines about how he was tricked to this movie.

 

“Sungmin,” kyuhyun called out slowly while rubbing patterns of smooth circle around his back, “this is really a love story revolving between prince and princess but of course its setting is during the medieval war.”

 

The taller man who’s capable of understanding the movie more as he was himself, an actor , tried to enlighten Sungmin’s mind despite the murderous sounds coming off from the tv.

 

“ugh, I hate this,” Sungmin shifted more to kyuhyun that his blond hair is almost entering kyuhyun’s nose and even brushing along kyuhyun’s lips. The actor just continued his actions, rubbing Sungmin’s back occasionally while tightening his hold every time Sungmin would whimper under him.

 

“look! The prince finally found the captured princess,” kyuhyun who suddenly became excited that he unconsciously pulled Sungmin away and the said man slowly averted his gaze towards the tv only to find that it is indeed true.

 

Soon Sungmin is just sitting beside kyuhyun, too close that their ribs brushed against each other and their knees are touching creating a warm feeling between their bodies. Not tearing away his gaze towards the tv, kyuhyun reached up for their beers and pull the blanket over their bodies.

 

It is raining hard outside and the alcohol in their system plus the blanket around them lessens the coldness that seeps through the fibers of their skin. Silence was kept as they watch the progress of the movie but that serenity was instantly mixed with a thick nervousness when the male lead started ripping off the female’s clothes.

 

Kyuhyun can feel his heartbeat getting fast at every second.

 

The prince started taking off the cuffs from the lady while kissing her hand, guttural moans filled Sungmin’s flat as the actor and actress lavish each other’s mouth. Tongues battle with each other as their clothes slipped off from them revealing the entirety of their ness.

 

The singer suddenly started getting dizzy and an unexplainable amount of heat creeps up to him. And now he questions why these kinds of scenes are allowed to be shown in public, weren’t these supposed to be cut or at least censored?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t expect the sudden change of flow of the movie, not that he is clueless when in fact he knows there’s a possibility of lovemaking in it but the obnoxious display of bodies made him uncomfortable in his seat, considering that Sungmin is beside him.

 

He shyly eyed Sungmin whose adam’s apple is bobbing and eyes wide open. He shifted closer and unconsciously rubbing circles at Sungmin’s shoulders while his eyes almost bulged out as he saw the male at the milky flesh of the woman.

 

Suddenly they both groaned making them to look at each other’s eyes.

 

Kyuhyun find himself losing. Losing at his own reflection on Sungmin’s hazy eyes, gulping down the tension he tried to avert his eyes to somewhere far from those captivating orbs but unfortunately it landed on Sungmin’s supple lips.

 

It is too red from the constant biting. It seems soft and heavenly that he can’t help imagining those lips perfectly molded against his own chapped ones – pulling and tugging- tasting every corners of it.

 

Sungmin didn’t know when kyuhyun’s face became as close as this. The space between them is getting small, their faces is getting closer than before that the younger can already smell the alcohol and he wonders why does it smells so masculine that he eventually became addicted.

 

Not long after they found their bodies pressed flushed against each other, hands threading those locks, another pair of hands searching something along the contours of his body, legs straddled on someone hips as they bask the hungry feeling of the kiss.

 

Kyuhyun already lost his self, seeking shelter with those supple flesh, finding satisfaction with every delved of the tongue. Sungmin release a guttural moan, legs rubbing some friction to kyuhyun’s hips as both of their faces angles to a desired position.

 

Moans everywhere.

 

Tinged with lust.

 

Mixed with desire.

 

Fueled by an unknown feeling of attraction.

 

Sungmin cannot lose his self with just a kiss but too bad he is. 

 

 

 

It is just a first date ...but the idea of rejection on the third is getting blurred.

 

And it seems that this date is not that friendly anymore....

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: thank you for those who are concerned with my health.. it was hard struggling tho, btw are u gusy following me on tumblr and twitter becos it seems that you know my condition but let's not think about that..

anyways before i update the 2nd part.. someone upvoted ;A; thank you polin is happy totally happy..

and comments^^ i'll answer all chap 4 comments after getting a not-so-decent sleep^^~

bye...anyways are you getting bored with this fic (referring to some)?