realization

Playful Trick

That would be the most awkward silence kyuhyun was subjected to.

 

His mind is drifting somewhere along the nice patterns of their ceiling then down to the linings of the wall then he doesn’t know why even the square motifs of the floor seems interesting. Yes, everything was nicely embellished for his eyes except Yesung’s face.

 

“why do I feel like there is something you want to tell me more than what you’ve said earlier?”

 

Well, Yesung’s eyes never left kyuhyun and it burns every single cell of his body. His mouth refused to talk and his nervous orbs could only flicker its gaze to the stoic face of Sungmin then back to Yesung's scrutinizing gaze.

 

The oldest among the three cleared his throat.

 

“should I narrate to you what I just saw earlier?” Yesung’s thunderous and low voice reached their ears.

 

“let’s say, an idol left his door unlocked and his brother who finally saw him after five years caught him making out with a guy inside his bathroom.” From the corners of kyuhyun’s eye, he can see Sungmin inhaling deeply while fanning his self with the both of his hands.

 

Something in kyuhyun says he should say something but basing how those rabid eyes try to murder let kyuhyun to think otherwise. In the middle of his self debate, Sungmin’s brother faced him wholly and extended his short point finger just inches away from his face

 

He heard Sungmin’s gasp and his attempt to step right beside him.

 

“you-“ kyuhyun doesn’t know how to breathe anymore.

 

“just who are you Sungmin’s life??” this time, kyuhyun found the most appropriate time to speak and show his manly side. Probably to impress or just to make things worse nevertheless, no one can stop kyuhyun at that time.

 

With a shy smug on his face, he answered Yesung with all confidence.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun-ssi, 23, actor.”

 

“and?” yesung’s voice got a little bit tighter at the end, eyes twitching in a way that Sungmin thinks his brother already know what kyuhyun will say next.

 

“Sungmin’s boyfriend.”

 

Let the chaos begin.

 

---

 

Yesung came unannounced and Sungmin has no choice but to fix his guest room even though he was already dead tired. He already called Ryeowook, asking help on how to handle his brother for the next few days and Donghae being Donghae won’t do much help as expected but the young manager promised to enlighten Yesung if things go wrong.

 

And that’s one thing Sungmin wished not to happen.

 

He still has another thing to say and kyuhyun admitting about their relationship already received a punch or two, how about for the succeeding days?

 

Unconsciously, Sungmin sighed deeply not knowing that Yesung is just beside him.

 

“are you really, uhm you know, boyfriends?”

 

Sungmin jumped at the sudden low voice whispering just behind his ear but upon recognizing the voice he immediately smiled and turned his body to his brother. It’s been five years and he’s just a teenager back then when his brother left him for good. With what had happened today, Sungmin really regretted with what kind of issue he welcomed to his hyung.

 

Just standing before the bed, Sungmin buried his head on Yesung’s neck, savoring the five years that was lost to them. He knows he’s just being emotional or maybe, this was his hyung he was hugging right now because his tears made its way out before Sungmin can even control his tears.

 

“hyung,” he croaked. He really missed his hyung that much.

 

“hey.. .hey, don’t cry. Is that the answer to my question?”  Yesung kissed  his crown before wiping his tears away. Five years seemed so short but a lot of things happened back then that Sungmin doesn’t know where to start explaining.

 

“will you get mad-“

 

“I want a yes Sungmin.”

 

“yes hyung. Kyu-kyuhyun and I are – are boyfriends.” And I’m pregnant.

 

His brother turned his eyes away from Sungmin making the younger to panic inwardly. And just as he was about to reach for Yesung, the older man sat over his bed while looking up at Sungmin as he contemplate words inside his head.

 

“how long?”

 

“three months. I’m sorry hyung. I’m sorry for not telling you. I’m sorry if I disappoint you so much. I promise to be a better brother next time. God, hyung you don’t  know how mu-“

 

Yesung stood up in front Sungmin, taking the smaller figure whose sobs are painfully dancing next to his ears. True that he was shocked and a little disappointed and maybe, feeling betrayed too. But Sungmin is his only brother , the one that he really treasures that much and no way in this world that he’ll let Sungmin feel that he’s alone.

 

Maybe Sungmin now has another man in his life but he only got one brother, and that is Yesung.

 

“you sleep here with me tonight.” Sungmin wiped the tears at the side of his eyes and he cringed at the possessive tone of Yesung. “just like the old times, sleep with me tonight.”

 

Sungmin smiled at the fabric of Yesung’s shirt. He pulled his brother down as he mentally reminded his self to explain everything to kyuhyun tomorrow, at this time he needs to appease his brother. Anyways, he missed his brother too and this time is the most perfect time to be with him.

 

“and you’ll be forgiven” Yesung murmured beside his ears those words before saying goodnight.

 

Hearing them, the more Sungmin got a reason to spend the night in his brother’s room.

---

 

Kyuhyun woke up early just to check on Sungmin knowing the other wakes up earlier than him but instead of finding a petite man whistling happily in the kitchen, another dark presence was inside the kitchen, back facing kyuhyun and if you’ll look closely there is a certain head of an animal poking from the side.

 

Not definitely the sight kyuhyun wanted to see.

 

To not to be rude, he just strode forward to greet the other a happy morning.

 

“your sister is really good in violin.”

 

Kyuhyun looked surprised , “how did you know about her?” he bit his lower lip as he anticipate Yesung’s answer and just right then and there,  he just wished that Sungmin would miraculously wake up and save him from this impending disastrous talk.

 

“she performs in US right? Unless you don’t care about her that you don’t know what she’s doing in her life.”

 

Eyes gazing on his mug, kyuhyun awkwardly lifted his face to meet Yesung’s accusing ones. Definitely, this guy really has a problem on him. “o-of course, I know that. It’s just it surprises me that you know her.” Nevertheless, he managed to pull a calm stunt.

 

“how about Sungmin?”

 

Kyuhyun knows where this one is going.

 

“do you care about him? do you love him? or you are just playing with his feelings?”

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes tightly. It is just 7 in the morning yet Yesung is being on a y mode. Last night, he never uttered a single word, nothing was heard from him. But this time, he’ll make sure that Yesung will get to hear every word from him, every cheesy or romantic ideas and goddamn profession. But even he got to say a single word, the center of their talk emerged from the corner.

 

Rubbing the sleep away, Sungmin yawned and placed his self beside kyuhyun earning a very displeased look from Yesung. Younger didn’t mind that instead he scooted impossibly closer to kyuhyun and out of the blue, he kissed the other’s cheeks.

 

Yes right in front of his brother.

 

And what shocked the two males is Sungmin’s unnerved display of affection.

 

“good morning sweetie.” Another kiss on cheeks and kyuhyun thinks he saw a vein popping out in Yesung’s head.

 

Kyuhyun swears this is so far the craziest day ever.

 

---

 

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun owed their life to Ryeowook.  Because just minutes after the heated battle of attention from Sungmin, the slightly older manager came knocking through door announcing that he prepared breakfast for everyone.

 

Sungmin called his manager last night telling the other that Yesung already went home in which an immediate scream was all he got as an answer from the other line. If there’s one person that his brother considered important other than him, it would be his manager.

 

Ryeowook was Yesung’s long time friend and when the latter decided to venture abroad, it was Ryeowook whom Yesung trusted to. His brother barely trusted a person, thus Ryeowook really plays a great role in their lives.

 

After announcing that Ryeowook wanted Yesung to give him a tour in Seoul, Sungmin immediately said yes. He would grab this opportunity to have a talk with kyuhyun and plan everything out. He knows how his brother highly terrorized kyuhyun and despite his mere want to watch the horror in kyuhyun’s face every time his brother wants to talk to him, still he can’t just let things got more twisted than ever.

 

Besides, Yesung needs to know his current situation.

 

He deeply sighed and without realizing that kyuhyun is just there watching him.

 

As he washes the dishes, a pair of arms made its way around his waist and this time Sungmin didn’t bother to hide his smile. With the past few days Sungmin realized that he needs to loosen up a little to kyuhyun. The other is already making a way to build a future with him, why must he stop that?

 

“stop whatever you wanted to do kyu, I need to wash these.”

 

A ghostly smiled seemed to paint against his neck as kyuhyun’s lips planted themselves there and Sungmin tried to suppress a moan threatening a come out from his lips. He just realized, with the past few days, he seemed to be sensitive.

 

“I am just hugging you. What is wrong with that?”

 

The smaller man just nodded his head sideways. Kyuhyun hugging him from behind calms him a little, something that he finds addicting too.

 

Kyuhyun’s hugs.

Kyuhyun’s kisses.

Kyuhyun’s laugh.

 

He nodded his head again earning confusion from kyuhyun.

 

“something’s wrong?” the taller man turned him so that he was facing kyuhyun and bubbles around his and drops to the floor while the others, he playfully paint it across kyuhyun’s face. As his hand travels on kyuhyun’s face, childishly making patterns of bubbles on that pimply face, suddenly his eyes landed on those pink plump lips. Sungmin tried to avert his gaze but something in him shouts to at least let his self to have a taste of them again.

 

“I see my baby sungminnie wants to kiss me.” The smaller man shot kyuhyun a murderous look but the streak of pink cutting on the apple of his cheeks won’t deny the fluttering feeling he felt inside. Kyuhyun is really a jerk, Sungmin thought.

 

Wanting to hide the embarrassing feeling, Sungmin turned his back to kyuhyun and began washing hi hands however kyuhyun doesn’t know when to shut up as he continuously throw a fit of teasing to Sungmin.

 

“shut up!” Sungmin whirled towards the living room, throwing his pink apron on the hamper as he makes his way inside the bathroom.

 

‘sungminnie wants to kiss me~” Kyuhyun continued on teasing him after deciding that Sungmin looks best if being irritable. A pout gracing on his lips as his eyebrows were scrunched into a line and the fold on the bridge of his nose makes him a child wailing out of the feeling of being teased.

 

Just as the smaller man is closing the door to the bathroom, kyuhyun sped up a little to catch with other’s pace. Using a hand to stop the door, kyuhyun grabbed the opportunity to stick hi foot inside and gradually slid in.

 

Sungmin seems to be taken aback and the only time he got back to his senses is when kyuhyun locked the door from the inside and began undressing his self.

 

“woah the heck kyuhyun who told you to bathe with me” the singer tried to walk past kyuhyun and open the door but the taller male is faster and before Sungmin can even protest kyuhyun had already pinned him to the wall softly, afraid to hurt Sungmin in any way possible.

 

“kiss me,” looking deeply into Sungmin’s eyes, kyuhyun challenged the smaller man.

 

“kiss me until you crave for more.” Kyuhyun’s voice is husky that it greatly destroyed Sungmin’s defense. All of his want to ravish kyuhyun’s lips hit him hard that he never bothered to think of it anymore. With a second, Sungmin’s hands came in contact with kyuhyun’s bare chest and slowly, he let his lips enveloped kyuhyun’ own.

 

Damn, Sungmin thought. Damn.

 

Everything in kyuhyun is addicting.

 

Running after the surge of emotions Sungmin felt, he let kyuhyun’s tongue played with his own while his own just followed the direction of kyuhyun’s skilful one. A hand going down to his waist, and in the succeeding time, his shirt left the contours of his body. Soon, his other clothes follow suit.

 

Kyuhyun nibbled Sungmin’s lower lip before whatever his tongue can reach and before he can even go deeper, Sungmin already pushed him a little. Never in his entire life, had Kyuhyun felt such admiration. When they parted, Sungmin’s swollen lips meet his eyes, a string of saliva was even connecting them and the flushed face just right before him is nothing but a perfection.

 

Kyuhyun caressed Sungmin’s cheek with one of his thumb, both of them are yet it still feels warm. The smaller man had his eyes closed which is too lovely for kyuhyun, with that he can’t help but to feel lucky that he got to have a man like Sungmin.

 

He gathered the singer around his arms and while kissing the other’s crown, Sungmin suddenly speak something for kyuhyun to hear.

 

“Last night, when hyung is asking a lot of things from the both of us, you never even bothered to talk.”

 

Kyuhyun felt guilty, Sungmin is right, basing from the words, it just goes to show how he looked coward in front of Sungmin’s brother.

 

“I’m sorry.” He said though he knows those are the words Sungmin doesn’t need to hear.

 

“tell me kyuhyun,”

 

Kyuhyun looked beneath him and what meets his own eyes is Sungmin’s searching ones.

 

 

“are you really ready to be a father?”

 

Kyuhyun stood dumbfounded.

 

He loves Sungmin so much but that’s not the case anymore because the real problem right now is them being parents.

 

And kyuhyun being a father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


a/n; HIDES >.<

mehehehehh~ sorry i am still in the post SS5 MANILA feels~

i will post a fanacct mheeeh and you'll surely envy me^^ i'll link it with the next update hohohohohoo~

uhm, comment ? i'll reply everything before i upload the next chap~ okay i'm not going to give a promise anymore hehe~

commenteu~