unexpected

Playful Trick

Saturday just started.

---

 Lots of times Kyuhyun wanted to treasure the moments he shared with Sungmin.

But he can’t also deny that there were moments that he just wanted the nine months to past forward and let Sungmin deliver the baby out.

And those moments started when Yesung showed up and everything went out of control.

Like how Sungmin asked for a strawberry salad at the middle of the night.

And Kyuhyun is out there filming.

 

“Min-ah, you have to wait. I still have two more hours-“

 

“Cho, listen. This is my third time calling you and no way will I wait longer. And hush, these are the times my tastes buds are like raging hormones, I ing cannot stop them. Kyu please buy me some now or else I don’t have a choice but to go outside.”

 

Kyuhyun thinks Sungmin’s voice got a bit menacing at the end. Actually there is really no problem if Sungmin goes outside he is a man after all. And why Kyuhyun would care, going outside at the wee hours is not even a big deal as long as you have a car, money and a jacket to keep you warm. But you see, that is not entirely the case because unfortunately, Kyuhyun is still in a phase where even Sungmin’s tip of hairs cannot be touched by someone he doesn’t know.

And to make it clearer, his Sungmin is bearing another life inside of him and no way in a friggin minute he’ll let this stubborn man to get outside just for a strawberry salad and he doubts if there is even a salad that which consists of strawberry alone at this time.

So see, there lays the problem.

 

“Where is Yesung hyung? You can ask him to accompany you. Please Sungmin listen to me I have filming right now.”

 

Kyuhyun is literally half screaming over the phone because, hell, his husband sounds like a whiny preggo woman craving for something he’s not even quite sure if- wait, his husband is really pregnant.

 

“Kyunnie, hyung is out drinking with friends and I told him not to go home anymore if he’s drunk because I don’t know but these days my nose doesn’t really like things with awkward smell…”

Sungmin just keep on blabbering that Kyuhyun can’t seem to focus anymore until he decided he’ll just review his script as he listens to Sungmin’s rambling. He can’t even stop the young man because if he does, he will just face another problem. But Sungmin knows how to get him and Kyuhyun swears not to fall into that trap.

 

“plus… my eyes kinda craves for you too. Kyu. Hyun. Nie.”

 

There you go, a creepy blush formed at the apple of his cheeks that he seriously looked like a geisha.

 

And Sungmin never failed to punctuate every syllable of his pet name. Boom, Kyuhyun blushed deeper.

 

“O-okay, just one more hour and I’ll go home.” Kyuhyun tries his best not to stutter. “And your strawberries will come right away.” Then the actor immediately turned his phone off not even minding Sungmin’s next words and the unmanly shriek Sungmin gave when he heard that Kyuhyun is coming home in an hour.

Just for his strawberries.

Jesus Christ.

---

 

While washing the dishes, Kyuhyun can’t help but to think the gradual changes that are happening to Sungmin. Though he admits Sungmin looks so cute and adorable while sporting those pouts at times the smaller male is being so hormonal, he just can’t also deny that is very irritating to deal with it.

 

“kyuuuuuhyuuunnnnn”

 

Speaking of the cute devil.

 

Rolling his eyes, as he thinks it’s the best thing to do, he wiped his hands using the pink towel Sungmin bought last night they went to the market. Although he doesn’t want to remember the tragic memory, every time he sees that ink towel his mind keeps on replaying it viciously. That night, Sungmin suddenly had the urge to go to the market and amidst of Kyuhyun’s protest and Yesung’s endless question of “why” they don’t have a choice but to shut their asses off when Sungmin send them a deadly pout with tears on his eyes.

 

Since when did Sungmin learn to act so…. Immensely…cute?

 

And to worsen everything, Sungmin bought every pink stuff he saw along the way, including the pink boxer shorts that he insists on kyuhyun to try inside the fitting room. And to say that Yesung was wheezing out loud because of his attempt not to laugh, Kyuhyun think this is only the beginning.

 

There are more to come.

 

And they aren’t even telling that “thing” to Yesung.

 

“What is it again Ming?” The said boy was sitting like a kid on their bed and before him is a video of two bunnies cuddling next to each other. Kyuhyun immediately has a bad vibes on this and seeing the way Sungmin tenderly looked at him, the actor is sure what the singer wants.

 

“Come, watch this with me. You promise to spend the whole Saturday with me.”

 

Kyuhyun wanted to. Hell, he really wanted it but what Sungmin is watching is definitely boring. Who on earth watches two bunnies and just cuddling there, it just a ball of boring fur in Kyuhyun’s eyes.  But he is already here so he better grab the opportunity to at least get closer to Sungmin. There are lots of times that the younger male doesn’t want to be hugged by Kyuhyun nor hear Yesung’s voice. With that, Kyuhyun pitied Yesung a lot but Sungmin is just unbearable…sometimes.

Sungmin positioned their selves against the headboard of the bed, with mounts of pillows behind his back and he is even hugging another two pillows leaving Kyuhyun with nothing but the blankets.  So the singer used it to cover half of their bodies in it as he shifted closer to Sungmin. Slowly, he tries to sneak his other arm around Sungmin’s shoulders and wait for the smaller man’s reaction.

To Kyuhyun’s surprise, Sungmin didn’t flinch or even say a word and as much as he wanted to hide it, a small smile crept up on his face. However, the singer only wears a wifebeater and a pair of pajama pants to which he is not ready for. The moment his hand landed on that exposed skin, a big lump immediately form in his throat that it suffocates him together with the thoughts he doesn’t even want to think. The feeling of the soft skin under his fingertips tingles him and even the baby cologne that Sungmin used sends his stomach in various twists, churning in every ticklish way.

Soon Kyuhyun can feel his body inching impossibly closer to Sungmin and the way how those bunnies cuddled against each other is not helping Kyuhyun. It is very tempting to glides his hand over that shoulder down to those slightly toned arms even those exposed collarbones and neck screams to be touched in a way that Kyuhyun knows he’ll enjoy. He tried to divert his attention but all he sees is Sungmin and the bunnies.

Not long after, his hands are now drawing small patterns over the parts that it seemed to reach and Sungmin who was drowned in his bunnies world suddenly jumped making Kyuhyun to retract his hand back.

 

“Kyuhyun ah….” The smaller man called quietly that Kyuhyun suddenly felt worried.

 

“yes?” but as soon as his eyes landed on those glistening lips that are well puckered as Sungmin attempted to pout. To make things harder Sungmin doesn’t give him a reply instead, the other just pouted at him more.

 

“Can we..” Sungmin’s voice trailed off while Kyuhyun just raised his eyebrows.

 

“Can we get a pair of bunnies?”

 

Kyuhyun finally now has the nerve of it. Yesung’s turtle is now even on the verge of being cooked as it keeps on eating all Kyuhyun’s biscuits and now Sungmin wanted bunnies. He needs to make a deal with Sungmin in exchange of him agreeing to everything the singer wants.

 

“In one condition,” Kyuhyun smirked inwardly as he sees his self winning in this plan.

 

---

“Holy mother of cereals!!!”

Saturday is ending so soon and the couple just spent the whole day cuddling next to each other before they decided to buy a pair of bunnies for the ever kid Lee Sungmin. Though Kyuhyun did not wholeheartedly agreed on this there is nothing he can do because what Sungmin wants, Sungmin gets. But of course, this lovely day won’t end lovely as Yesung had to spoil it with his undying love with his pets. It is not even an hour since they bought the bunnies and yet they are here having the greatest argument of their lives.

“He is practically riding my turtle.”

That doesn’t sound innocent in Kyuhyun’s ears.

“What the hell is wrong with that? Minggie is just playing with ddangkie!

Well, that was Sungmin who is equally loud as his hyung because no matter what is the argument, he should never let Yesung win over him. If you are asking who is minggie then you are in same situation as Yesung.

“And now tell me who is this minggie and really you call ddangkkoma, ddangkie?” Yesung seems flustered with all the names that Sungmin is using though he loves his brother very much the younger still doesn’t have the right to precious names he once gave.

“Cut that crap Sungmin!”

Kyuhyun just held the bridge of his nose as he thinks he is at partially wrong in here as he let Sungmin lay with Yesung’s turtle though he had already talked to Kyuhyun that no one from them can touch his turtle because the animal was sensitive as hell. And well, the owner is sensitive too. But what aggravates the situation is Sungmin put his bunnies alternately over Ddangkkoma’s shell and then let it walk from the living room to the kitchen.

“You call my bunnies as crap?” Sungmin tried his best not to be emotional but his hyung just called his new pets as crap and it is not really good to hear. “Oh no,” mumbles Kyuhyun who is just watching the two bicker at the side.

And just like that, Kyuhyun and Yesung heard a loud banging of the door and stomping of feet. Kyuhyun must have mistakenly heard a sob too. Now he is left with Yesung.

“What was that? Is he having a breakdown or what because he is so emotional these days?” Yesung turned to Kyuhyun while not-so-harshly picking off the rabbit over his pet’s shell. “He acts like some pregnant woman.”

From that Kyuhyun paled.

“What?” Yesung further more inquired.

“No. No one is pregnant.”

 

Kyuhyun immediately snatched the two bunnies from Yesung’s hands and make his way to their shared room. “No hyung Sungmin is not pregnant really.”

And before he completely disappeared from Yesung’s eyes, “I swear.”

 

Yesung thinks he needs to make sure Kyuhyun gets a Psychiatrist.

---

 

At the time kyuhyun entered their room he almost got a heart attack.

He was so stunned at the sight that greeted him that he easily let go of the two bunnies not minding f Sungmin will get mad or what.

“Kyu come here.”

That one didn’t register well in kyuhyun’s mind.

Because there is Lee Sungmin, standing almost in front of their mirror wearing only his pink boxers and nothing else.

“Su- Sungmin what are you doing?”

“Kyu feel it! Feel it! It is growing hard It feels weird and painful”  The actor who is torn between holding it or running for his life seems like on the verge of fainting right at the moment. But Sungmin is so oblivious in Kyuhyun’s dilemma that with no further words, he grabbed the hand of Kyuhyun and began pressing it over the “hard and painful” area.

 

“Is it hard right?” well, the singer is almost close to tears.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah I think I am growing s.”

 

And just right there Yesung burst through the door sporting an apologetic face. After some moments of reflecting, he realized he should say sorry to his baby brother but it seems like he went in the wrong time. As his small eyes traveled from the bunnies hopping over his foot then to Sungmin’s almost form then to the hands of Kyuhyun over Sungmin’s chest, he thinks he is now scared for life.

 

“Are you having a ?”

---

And their Saturday didn’t end that well.

 

 

 


helloooo guys^^ muahahhahahhahhaha :))

uhm did you enjoy reading this? becos i enjoyed writing this chapter mohohooh..

okay we are finally getting there and thank you for being patient...

uhm comments? 

and thank you for the upvotes!! ahhhh i'm close to 80 >.< i am giving a surprise if i manage to do that ^^ 

and welcome to new subbies herroo >.< 

comments!