Ch. oo7

Up Here Where Nothing Matters

Standing up I quickly walk into the lavatory, covering my mouth, it‘s changed, my life changed again Locking the door I lean against it, letting out a relived sigh.

 

My life has been constant for the last two years, I’ve been living a calm quiet life, ever since I left him I’ve been on the run, took any flight possible to stay out of Korea to avoid him in some odd attempt to forget everything. It’s been two years, two years I want to let everything go, I want to forget that he hurt me so much, that I’m terrified that he’ll find me, and now my biggest fear… L.Joe is just like him.

 

“Are you ok?!” Nina asks knocking on the door. “L.Joe looks a little hurt.”

Turning the lock I open the door to hug her. “I’m good; I’m the best I’ve been in a long time.”

“Then why’d you run away from him?!”

Biting my lip I whisper the fear I’ve been harboring in my heart. “I’m afraid he’ll be just like him.”

“That’s always the scary part of starting a relationship with anyone, that they won’t be who you think, that they’ll turn on you, but you have got to give him a chance.” Nina whispers shoving me away and into the arms of someone else, “Give him a fair chance.”

“Why’d you run off?” L.Joe asks wrapping arms around me.

Giving him a hug I pull away, “I’m taking baby steps, the first step scared me.” I whisper.

“Don’t worry I’m taking my own baby steps.” L.Joe says tugging me back to our seats.

Sitting quietly I look over at him, he’s messing his hair when a bottle is thrown at him. “PSST Hyung!”

Giggle at L.Joe’s sudden change in demeanor I pick the bottle up to throw it away. “You go see what they need; I’m gonna go get something to drink.” I tell him smiling.

Nodding his head he stands up, I hear Niel apologizing repeatedly as I grab a water. “They’re cute.” Nina says.

“They get along too well.” I giggle. “Way to well.”

 

Nina nods her head as I walk over to the guys, taking a seat next to Chunji. “Are you guys always like this?”

Chunji nods his head chuckling as he watches L.Joe, Niel and Ricky all mess around while Changjo and CAP talk about something. “This is them behaving believe it or not.”

“I think I can.” I joke opening the bottle.

“What are your plans when the plan lands?” Chunji asks.

Shrugging my shoulders I smile a little. “I’m thinking about taking some time off, it’s been a while since I’ve actually spent time in Korea.”

“That sounds exciting.”

Chuckling I nod my head. “What about you guys?”

“We’re going on a little tour around Korea.” Cap says butting in. “We’ll be back in a month or so.”

“Sounds like fun.” I say sipping my water slowly; a pain striking through me a little.

 

“Passengers please return your seats to their upright position, and fasten your seat belts we’ll be descending into Tokyo for your connecting flight.”

Standing up I wave to the boys before taking my seat in the back of First Class, fighting away the disappointment.

“Mi Young!” Miss Kim says sitting next to me briefly. “The next flight to Korea is full; you’ll be stuck in Japan for a little alright?”

“It’s fine.” I whisper smiling; it’s perfect to be honest. Just what I need, the way out, the way to escape before I get hurt more than I am now.

 

After grabbing my uniforms and my backpack I quickly exit the plane after Teen Top, expertly avoiding the boys from seeing me as I duck into second class. “Mi Young will you be getting on the next flight?” Nina asks me walking by me as I walk towards the terminal.

“Umm, yeah, I’ll be there in a bit.” I say turning suddenly. “I want to walk around a bit, do some thinking.” I lie hopping up and down, Nina nods her head.

“See you on the plane!”

 

Nodding my head I turn and walk away from Flight 2334 Seoul, South Korea…Away from the potential life change, walking into the office for Air Korea I smile at the booking lady.

 

“Need a flight attendant?” I ask smiling.

She looks through the listings. “I need one for a flight to Pairs and one to Seoul tomorrow.” She says looking at me.

“I’ll take the one to Korea tomorrow.” I offer letting out a yawn.

Nodding her head she hands me everything for the flight, putting it in my back carefully I head out of the office and out of the airport, heading to some hotel to rest and shower.


Sorry for the delay, I got writer's block, then my computer crashed so this is version B, I wanted to extend the story a little, and this was one of the routes, the other one I couldn't really remeber and I can't actually get to seeing as I got the 'Blue Screen of Death' on my laptop, I'm going to get it fixed soon hopefully, anyways I hope you guys enjoy this!!

 

Comment and Subscribe!!