Ch. o11

Up Here Where Nothing Matters

Laying on my bed while staring up at the ceiling I groan, just thinking about having to move all the boxes, and then having to unpack them sounds like a lot of work. Hearing my phone buzz, I quickly check it, a text from Nina, just her saying she’ll be home soon.

“YAH!” I scream into the air, resting my hand over my eyes I whisper. “You’re not who I want to hear from.”

L.Joe has been busy, so my phone has been silent for awhile; it’s killing me not having contact with him for three days straight. I miss him, I miss the rest of the guys; even if I don’t talk to them all that much.

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

Resting on the couch looking at the Neil and Ricky playing some video game, staring at my phone, dead and un-revivable.

“I’m sorry hyung.” Changjo mumbles next to me. “I didn’t mean to spill my drink on it! I didn’t know it was there.”

Turning to look at him I pat his back. “It’s alright.” I mumble. It was so much that I liked my phone so much as it is that I had Miyoung’s number on there, and no one else had it, and Nina wasn’t answering her phone, so basically I couldn’t contact her for a while, and I was goring insane not talking to her.

“You like her a lot?” Cap hyung asks sitting on the floor next to Ricky.

“Neh, I think so.” I whisper still staring at my phone. “She’s different.”

“Broken.” Chunji says, snapping to look at him he puts his arms up in front of him. “I just mean she’s hurt.”

“I know, but that’s not it. She honestly…” I didn’t know how to say it. “Probably the best person I’ve ever met.”

“Aw Hyung!” Neil says turning around. “Noona is pretty.”

Rolling my eyes I lean my head back. “When are we going back?!” I grumble unhappily.

“Tonight, if you’d guys pack.” Cap says nonchalantly. “Right Chunji?”

“Neh, that’s what manager hyung and Cap were talking about.” He says shrugging his shoulders.

Standing up I pack my things up, I don’t care I just want to talk to Miyoung, and explain why I haven’t been able to talk to her.

“You know the rule right?” Cap asks packing his stuff as well. “L.Joe?”

Turning to look at him I nod my head. “No girlfriends, but she’s not.” I whisper.

“You like her.”

“I do, and I don’t think that really matters, I can’t just stop. There’s a lot more at stake than me falling for her.”

“What else?” Hyung asks. “You’ve been distracted around us.”

“You have.” Chunji says coming in as well. “They’re packing.” Chunji reports.

“I trust her, and she trusts me! If I just suddenly stop being around she’ll lose it. She’s putting herself out there, more than she has in a long time.”

“So?” Cap asks unchanged.

“Hyung.” Chunji says softly. “Let him explain.”

Rolling my eyes I sit down. “We all have choices to make.”

“Right.” Cap says.

Sighing I look at Chunji, him urging me on. “I’m making the choice that even if she doesn’t want me as anything but a friend I’ll be there for her. I’m not going to leave her…I don’t want to hurt her.”

“What if she makes the choice along the way she doesn’t want you at all.” CAP asks.

“Then I’ll leave.” I whisper.

“What if we need you?” Chunji whispers. “We’re here for you too.”

Sighing I look at Chunji standing up. “I’ll be there for you guys, you know that.”

“Do we?” Cap asks. “You’re attached to Miyoung; just don’t let that get in the way of what’s important.”

Nodding my head Cap and Chunji both begin packing, continuing on myself I look at the picture of me and Dae. I’d fixated on her enough, tearing the picture up I toss the pieces of the picture in the trash can.

“Now I believe you.” Cap says patting my shoulder. “She does mean something to you. Just be careful.”

Nodding my head I smile at him.


Here you are guys (: A shortish update.

Comment and Subscribe!!