Rise into Stardom

Another Chance

 

“Wow that’s quite a crowd out there.” Misty said as she peep through the stage curtains.

“It’s so surreal, it seems like yesterday we were practicing in Kris’ mansion and now look at us we’re actually performing on an actual stage.” Chen replied a mic in hand.

“That was yesterday.” Kris said patting Chen on the shoulder. Everyone giggled as Chen’s face turned florid. They were at Gamage, a stage that could definitely get them some major attention, a record deal type of attention. The group has performed at several underground music scenes but not as big as this one. Misty couldn’t help but feel nervous for them; she wanted this for them, whatever “this” was.

“Hey Chen! You think your number one fan is going to show up?” Suho asked suddenly appearing behind Misty. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“She always comes.” Chen beamed. Misty raised her eyebrows. All of them were chuckling, even Baekhyun.

“Number one fan?” Misty questioned.

“Yeah. Chen sort of has this fangirl who shows up to all of our shows.” Lay said as he untangled a cord.

“Every single show?” Misty asked. Was that even possible? Was she that dedicated?

“Yeah. She only stares at Chen and only Chen. One time Tao decided to stand right in front of her and she didn’t bash an eyelash on him.”

“Wow ChenChen you’ve managed to fish out some adolescent girl.” Misty said crossing her arms.

“Actually she’s about my age.”

Just then the lights dimmed and the crowd on the other side of the curtain started screaming a chant. The stage manager pushed Suho, Misty and Baekhyun off stage. They both watched from the side as the boys fidgeted with their microphones and instruments. And just before the curtain swept to the side Chen turned to look at Misty and wink.

 

“Misty, you see that girl in the sequenced tank top right up front?” Baekhyun nudged Misty. She scanned the front row and sure enough there was a slim girl wearing a black sequined tank top staring right at Chen.

“Is that her?”

“Sure is.” Suho said. Misty observed her. She had straight long black hair, pale and heavy eye make-up.

“You look alike.” Baekhyun piped in. Misty turned towards him and rolled her eyes.

“What?! I’m just saying. What do you think Suho?”

“I could see it. I mean you don’t look exactly alike but you have a lot of similarities like your hair, skin and make-up.” Suho stated. Misty turned back to look at the crowd. She saw posters raised up. Most of them had Luhan’s or Kris’ names but a handful had Chens with glittery hearts and “I love you”. Misty bit her bottom lip, a tiny part of the posters and Miss. Look alike number one fan tugged at her heart. It was like she was hit with a rock, it dawned on her that she had to share Chen. Chen, the charismatic over confident power vocal kid. Her Chen.

AN: Long time...no read? Write? lol idk. Hey guise! OMG ITS FINALLY SUMMER VACATION!! Sorry for being MIA ;_____; i had my end of the year finals and I had to take this major exam after school got out. Sorry for the really short chapter, Word made it seem like it was longer...haha guess not. I hope to update this this as much as I can, we're getting to the main plotline I PROMISE!

AND OF COURSE....THE LONG AWAITED COMEBACK HAS ARRIVED!!! (If you follow me on Tumblr...you know exactly how much I love this comeback)
The XOXO album is PERFECTION. Legit I have no words for it, Baekhyun's, Kyungsoo's and Chen's voice are just so wonderful. AND CHANYEOL AND KRIS CAN SING! Like omg that blew my mind! So many things to fangirl over and if you want to fangirl with me follow me on Tumblr! Share your thoughts on the album and all the crazy stuff that is happening on the comments! Until next time!