Sixteen

Intricate Masquerade

 

 

There was a clear line that Jiyong has created upon himself from people around him.

No one has crossed it over. In fact, no one was supposed to cross over the thin line settled in between. He had believed that no people would even dare to get over it or so he thought. Unlikely, Seunghyun was the first one to reach over the line and willingly holding out his hand, only to snuggle closer with Jiyong into the narrow closed space. The single thin line between them splits as the guy tried to fit into his confined, closed space that he had built up for himself after all these years. Truthfully, Jiyong doesn’t like even tiny bit at the information. The only space he has for himself all this time, now, has to be shared with another person and he hates it so much.

But it was so oddly strange that Jiyong didn’t even bother pushing Seunghyun off him and he was left surprised when Seunghyun doesn’t taste like bitter smoke like the first time they kissed. Jiyong felt himself caught in between a hard wall and Seunghyun, pressing so close sending his mind reeling, hungry lips latched against his as soon as the door closed with a loud slam. He didn’t even remember when and how they both end up in his room.

It was dark, his eyes squinted to focus but Seunghyun was already pushing him right before he could reach for the light switch. Something crashed somewhere, scattering, noises echoed throughout the whole room. However, Seunghyun doesn’t stop his ministrations. He chose to crash their lips deeper, closer, prodding his tongue down Jiyong’s throat as if he can never get enough.

Jiyong felt dizzy from the heat and he can’t breathe from the constant kissing. the collar of the other guy’s shirt, Jiyong tried to push Seunghyun off him yet just when he’s about to do something about it, he tripped and managed to pull Seunghyun with him, crashing against a soft mattress with a whine, suddenly remembered about his hurt ankle.

Truthfully, he never kissed anyone with such heated passion and urgency. Kissing Seunghyun made his blood rushed fast, body can’t stop shivering, and head went fuzzy from sensation. Jiyong couldn’t describe what he was feeling at the moment because his brain just blanked out on him and nerves in him just shut down. He could only obliged and reciprocate those slipping lips on him.

Nevertheless, Jiyong doesn’t have any romantic relationship before aside from Dongwook. He’s inexperienced in relationship. Maybe, there are some random one-sided crushes on his classmate at the past but it barely lasted a moment because puppy love was tiring and Jiyong doesn’t like to waste his time on something he wasn’t sure.

“Seunghyun—Wait” Jiyong gasped sharply when hungry lips latched on the smooth column of his neck, nibbling and until Jiyong left whimpering. It will surely bruise for days after this, he just knows it.

“Why? You don’t like it?” Seunghyun whispered against his hot skin, nosing over the line of his jaw. His breath was running short and his heart turning erratic, too fast. Jiyong can barely handle it. The guy’s tongue trailed across his neck and the hand that was busily slipping under his shirt didn’t help making him any better.

“N-no. That’s not it” he gripped on Seunghyun’s shoulder tightly and lightly pushed him back so their eyes are on the same level.

Seunghyun was panting hard with ragged breathing as his wandering pupils were trying very hard to focus on Jiyong. He looked like mess but the sight somehow made Jiyong feel warmth expanded all over his chest, emotions spilling over. Leaning over, the taller guy cupped his cheeks gently and thumbed his jaws with care, fingertips brushing behind his ear slightly.

“It’s fine. We can do this” Seunghyun breathed close, brushing their lips lightly and Jiyong wondered if his face could grow any hotter.  Jiyong looked away as he felt his cheeks burn.

“You don’t understand. This—what if it’s wrong? What if it’s a mistake?” and there’s so many more what-ifs in the back of his throat that Jiyong could continue but stopped immediately at Seunghyun’s light tug on his wrist, eyes bounced back to gaze Seunghyun’s.

“It’s not. As long as we like each other, it’s fine. We just need to try”

Seunghyun heavy breath were ghosting over Jiyong’s face as he looked into the other’s eyes, resting his forehead against Jiyong’s. His eyes were hazy and his lips seemed red, abused. Come to think Jiyong was the reason he’s in a state of mess made Jiyong shuddered, heart throbbing loudly. Seunghyun thumbed Jiyong’s jaw gently and trailed his hand down his long neck and stopped at his nape. Seunghyun gulped, Adam apple bouncing up and down when the other didn’t say anything, watched as those pair of brown eyes indulged him into a pool of lust.

“If you don’t want this, tell me to stop” Those soft lips were placed on top of Jiyong’s gently. It went stilled for a moment as if waiting for a hint of rejection from Jiyong but he could only stare under his half-lidded eyes. Seunghyun took it as a motion to continue so he came closer and tipped Jiyong’s head a little, getting into a better angle to kiss the boy.

“Tell me—and I’ll stop” Seunghyun brushed his lips against each other, muffling his words that were on the tip of his tongue. A fireworks in his body lit up and burned somewhere inside him so he moved his lips again. Pressing his lips further, the red plush lips felt soft against his making him craving for more so Seunghyun decided to take another step further.

Seunghyun tugged his lower lips lightly, Jiyong can felt smirk bloomed against his lips when he winced. A hand cupped by his jaw, thumbing it attentively, holding the small face in a spot. A pair of lips smashed down against Jiyong, kissing the trembling boy harder this time as Seunghyun fought the urge pound himself on the other. The shorter one already closed his eyes and let Seunghyun the work.

Unlike earlier, their kiss this time was slow and calm but the sound of their thundering heart pounding against the ribcage was so loud and Seunghyun swears he can hears Jiyong’s heart beat increasing per second. This made him turned in a deep scarlet, feeling deeply content to the core, knowing he was the cause for it. While Seunghyun was busy with his assault involving both hands and mouth, Jiyong was stuck, pondering whether Seunghyun had heard the sound of his heartbeat. It was childish thinking, embarrassing even, if he’s the only one getting excited over these little things.

Seunghyun breathed heavily, hiking the other’s legs around his waist and gripped on the thighs harshly, making sure that it will burn red marks till the next few days. Cupping Jiyong’s face, Seunghyun parted his lips apart to nimble the boy’s soft lips and the bottom lips after biting it. His hands slowly slide from the bridge of shoulders along the skinny limbs down to latch on the small waist. Jiyong nearly squeaked when Seunghyun pressed their bodies closer, fingers digging on his hips.

Seunghyun sneaked a hand under the boy’s shirt and caressed a part of his stomach, smoothing over the sensitive skin and Jiyong shivered, trembling as he kept his lips in a tight line. Seeing this, Seunghyun suddenly felt challenged so he moved to on a sensitive spot across his neck, darting a warm tongue across it only to bite it afterward. The red mark was apparent to his eyes but Jiyong still doesn’t surrender to him so he gnawed at the tip of red ears with his teeth harshly. Jiyong gasped sharply, biting back a moan under his throat.

“Your moan…Let me hear it” Seunghyun managed to say in a heavy breath, hands still doesn’t stop caressing Jiyong’s body. He dragged his hands lower and stopped to smooth both his palms over his bottom, caressing it attentively before kneading it and Jiyong who was still swayed by Seunghyun’s addictive kisses, unintentionally moaned. The boy flushed in red afterwards and tried to swat Seunghyun’s hands away from his back but the guy quickly snatched his hands and pinned it over his head, face leaning closely as he watched Jiyong writhed under him.

“It’s okay. You sound great” a smirk bloomed across his lips.

“Jerk” Jiyong breathed.

The smirk was devilish and Jiyong wants nothing than to wash it away so he did just that, biting on Seunghyun’s lips harshly. He wrapped his legs around Seunghyun waist to flip them around so he’ll be on top. Seunghyun was taken aback as the sudden action, grunting in response when his back cushioned on the bed. Yet, seeing Jiyong smiling in victory as he pulled away, creating a space between them made adrenaline rushed through his body. Hands extended to run through the already dishevelled hair, Seunghyun smiled weakly as he watched Jiyong puffed his scarlet cheeks, catching his breath.

“You’re so beautiful” Seunghyun voiced out hoarsely, lips quirked a small smile and holds Jiyong in a place, thumbing against the hipbones. The boy just rolled his eyes and jerked out his tongue as a response, Seunghyun chuckled darkly upon his childish action. Tugging Jiyong’s wrist, he laced their fingers together and brought it to his lips, kissing the back of the boy’s hand. It was sweet, full of affection that Jiyong nearly choke when Seunghyun looked at with eyes shimmering in delight.  

“And you’re a mess” Jiyong tipped the corner of his lips and leaned over, placing his lips on top of Seunghyun’s.

 

-

 

“Tell me again why I’m sleeping on the floor? Alone to be exact”

“Because this is my bed”

“Why not? We kissed already so why can’t we?” Seunghyun pouted, quickly seated up as he pushed away the cover Jiyong just tucked him in.

“We can’t sleep together because your hands can’t stop creeping under my shirt that’s why”

Seunghyun frowned even more at Jiyong’s answer, eyes turned into tiny slits, feeling slightly disappointed knowing that Jiyong won’t let Seunghyun has his way with the boy. He turned around and faced Jiyong who was already dressed in his sleeping pyjamas with a towel on top of his head. The boy walked passed him and seated on the edge of his bed, hands busy tapping quickly on his phone.

“Awww... Come on, Jiyong. I promise I’ll be good. Please…” Seunghyun gets up from his sleeping spot and tried to take a sit next to Jiyong but when the boy gave him a deathly glare, eyebrows jotting up, Seunghyun stopped on his track and stared at Jiyong cutely, lips jutting out.

“No and that’s final. Who knows what you planned inside your dirty mind” Jiyong blinked at Seunghyun’s cute act and shut his eyes before focusing very hard on his phone as blush crept on his cheeks, fingers clicking randomly on phone applications, opening one by one.

When Seunghyun nears Jiyong again, Jiyong scrambled to get back on his feet with phone gripped tightly in his hand while another clenched on the hem on his pyjama shirt. He can’t keep still as he felt a hole boring on his face, wanting to turn away from Seunghyun’s attention but then a hand on his wrist kept him on hold. He met Seunghyun’s smouldering gaze carefully, throwing a confusing look.

“W-what?”

“You missed a button” the guy said, voice hoarse.

Jiyong felt his lips turning upside down, eyes silently watched as Seunghyun lets go of his wrist and brought his index finger forward, pointing at his pyjama shirt. A furious shade of red swept over his neck up to his face, realizing his pyjama was buttoned wrongly in the middle, showing a bit of his fair skin hiding behind the cloth. Abruptly, Jiyong turned his back and cursed himself mentally, covering his skin with his palm, about to walk away but then a hand caught his which was reaching for his shirt button.

“I’ll button it for you” Seunghyun’s voice says above him, infamous smirk bloomed, hands sliding over Jiyong’s and starts ing his shirt, didn’t even gave Jiyong a chance to open his mouth and argue over it.

Jiyong was taken aback when he felt warmth around him, nearly tripping over his feet when Seunghyun’s breathe ghosting his face. He watched as those hands slowly slide down, tips of fingers brushed over the buttons and popped open them one by one until a sight of his chest peeking out. He heard Seunghyun made a noise at the back of his throat and Jiyong gulped.

For some reason, it felt like Seunghyun was undressing him instead of fixing his shirt for him, as if time freeze around them because the slip of Seunghyun’s fingers were so slow. Jiyong casted a glance upwards and swallowed at their close proximity, serious gaze of Seunghyun on him made tips of his ear flushed in red, reminded him of their make out session half an hour ago on his bed with both of them were writhing mess, panting and grunting.

Jiyong bit his lips. He almost lost himself back there, almost giving himself up upon pleasure and lust, lips and tongue swirling against each other. It was good, so good. Until he felt something hard nudged, poking on his thigh along with a hand creeping his shirt while another trailed down to knead his bottom for a second only to tug his pants off, his eyes quickly snapped open and thanks to his reflex, his legs managed to send Seunghyun flying and landed on the floor with a loud and long groan. Jiyong had run out of the room and rest inside the bathroom, catching his breath after kicking Seunghyun out of the bed.

“There you go” a voice wakes him up from his trance. Snapping his attention back, he saw lights played in Seunghyun’s eyes, warm smile tipping his lips upwards. Jiyong looks down and saw his pyjama shirt is finally buttoned correctly. Jiyong hummed and touched a spot on his nape, smiling sheepishly.

“Thanks” the boy whispered. Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders.

“We should go to sleep now. I mean—not together. We should go to sleep on our own—” Jiyong mumbled under his breath, tripping over his words carelessly. Seunghyun cuts him off with a light wave of hand, Jiyong didn’t miss the slight frown on Seunghyun’s face.

“Yeah. Yeah. I know. You don’t have to remind me that” Seunghyun said, quickly walk to a spot next Jiyong’s bed on the floor. A sleeping bag was splayed across the cold floor with a pillow on top of it and a comforter messily pushed aside. The guy lay on his spot and dragged the comforter up to his chin and turned to his side so he would be facing Jiyong.

“Night, Jiyong” Seunghyun spoke hoarsely, eye-lids halfway closing. The guy smiled one last time and Jiyong flicked off the light by the bedside.

Darkness quickly enveloped them both within a flick of finger. Jiyong felt bad, noticing that Seunghyun still hasn’t changed his shirt into a comfortable one and the guy had to sleep on the floor even after they just kissed. And the fact that Jiyong had kicked Seunghyun out of the bed making him more miserable than he already was. What a good person he is, sheesh. Jiyong let himself sprawled on the bed, blinking as he processed what just happened between them. Seunghyun was kissing him. They were making out, almost commit the deed. They’re sleeping together in a room, his room in the matter of fact. Does all this fact make them as being together, lovers?

Due to his lack of experience in relationship, Jiyong is simply clueless at how to reciprocate Seunghyun’s love because there’s a reason why he put on a mask, a reason why he built a wall around himself. Jiyong doesn’t like getting hurt yet he found himself getting hurt so easily, especially with someone he’s attached. He watched as Seunghyun shifted in his sleeping bag, already in a deep sleep, looking pretty relieved. Tips of his lips were slightly upward, making Jiyong wondered in fascination if Seunghyun was dreaming of him. Jiyong blushed, bringing blanket covering his red cheeks.

Forty five minutes of tossing and turning on bed later, Jiyong came up with a conclusion that he can’t sleep. He gripped a blanket in one hand and threw a pillow next to Seunghyun. The guy was woken up by a light tug on his comforter. When he felt a warm body next to him, Seunghyun turned and found himself gazing a pair of brown eyes, looking at him shyly as Jiyong hugged the blanket to him closer.  

“Hey” Seunghyun shifted his sleepy gaze from Jiyong to the bed in confusion. Jiyong slipped under the comforter and closed the space between them. Seunghyun wanted to question why Jiyong was lying beside him in on the floor rather than sleeping on his bed but his sleepy mind freeze as Jiyong’s face neared him, practically breathing the same air. His heart jumped when their skin brushed, sending tingling motions twirled inside him.

“Don’t question it. It’s just—You look cold” Jiyong said simply without any hint of emotions, blushed simply under Seunghyun’s piercing gaze, as if trying to see through his lie.

The reason was ridiculous, absurd even if he was given time to think about it. It’s not that hard to figure out that the boy wanted to sleep together with him. Thinking back then, Jiyong was the one dismissing any thoughts of them sleeping together. Seunghyun just chuckled weakly at this, body vibrating against Jiyong. It sounds oddly comforting, genuinely happy despite his heavy lidded eyes that seemed like it’s about to shut any minute now. Seunghyun would probably teased Jiyong about it but he felt extremely touched that Jiyong rather accompanied him to sleep on the floor instead.

“You’re too cute” Seunghyun said, grinning and Jiyong wanted to say that excuse you, he’s not cute—he’s very handsome and very manly. Mouth parted slightly to protest until he was gently pulled into a warm embrace. He stiffened for a moment, collecting himself and soon relaxing into the welcoming arms as he felt nose nuzzled along his neck after placing couples of chaste kisses on a small spot behind his ear, down to his neck.

“Are we together now?” Seunghyun’s rumbled against his skin. Jiyong sighed in satisfaction as he welcomed the familiar warmth. He ran his hands through the dark locks and cupped Seunghyun’s jaws so they’re on the same level.

“Yeah…I guess so” Jiyong mumbled, looking into Seunghyun’s hazy gaze. He thumbed the guy’s sharp jaw, touching it gently as he felt the contour of Seunghyun’s handsome face under his fingertips.

“I’m sorry for kicking you out of the bed earlier. It’s just—you caught me off guard” Jiyong continued again, blushing madly. Seunghyun broke a childish smile as he was looking down at him, fingers playing at Jiyong’s earlobe, watched red colours tinting at the tip in amusement. Jiyong looks so adorable.

“It hurts like hell but it’s a good thing you kicked me because I’m not really sure if I could stop from ravishing you earlier. You looked so damn delicious” Seunghyun’s voice came out slightly growled at the end, making Jiyong turned into deep scarlet, hot under Seunghyun’s arms and Seunghyun’s choice of words doesn’t even make him feel better. Seeing Jiyong’s eyes widened at his words, the guy chuckled lightly, brushing Jiyong’s fringe off his forehead.

“And don’t worry. We’ll take it slow. I want to at least date you properly without all the ual stuff”

“Gosh, you’re a ert. I can’t believe we’re actually together” Jiyong punched Seunghyun’s chest lightly, snorting when he heard Seunghyun snickered. He could imagine the guy smirking right now.

“Hey, don’t blame me. I’m a healthy teenager” Seunghyun chuckled darkly, lips brushing at Jiyong’s forehead and hugged Jiyong closer, bringing the comforter to cover them both.

“Now, sleep. I don’t want you to have eye bags tomorrow” Seunghyun draws Jiyong closer by the waist so they’ll practically chest to chest, breath heaving against each other, eyes closing and slowly drifted towards dreamland.

“Sweet dream, Jiyong” Jiyong just nod his head, curling under those protective arms as he closed his eyes.

Jiyong never thought of the possibility being together with Seunghyun. He would never imagine that they would settle into a relationship more than friends, as lovers precisely. Nevertheless, sleeping together with Seunghyun’s arms wrapped around him felt so right. Something clicked in him as he inhaled Seunghyun’s spicy scent.

His parents didn’t come home that night. Jiyong wasn’t surprised. He hardly cares anymore, getting tired of it truthfully. It was nothing out of ordinary and Jiyong was thankful Seunghyun doesn’t ask for his parents. The night was dark and his room was usually cold. However, rather than trembling, instead, Jiyong found himself sighing in full content later as he sleeps, spending the entire night grasping for warmth emitting from Seunghyun’s body.

Jiyong never realized that he has been craving for this, being held under someone arms made his stomach lurched, curled to the pit of stomach, a sense of warmth embraced his heart tight. It was calm and reassuring, hearing the loud pound of Seunghyun’s heartbeat against his ribcage. The other’s long arms circling his waist managed to creep heat under his neck and Jiyong can’t decide whether it’s good or bad for him because he knows the moment Jiyong starts wanting something is the day he’s risking himself to lose something. It felt uncomfortable, scary even, knowing he might lose this—whatever tied between them.

 

-

 

School break also started as soon as their relationship began to bloom. It also means more spending time with each other outside the school, strolling around the park, visiting new ice-cream parlour down the road or spending time talking at the coffee shop as Jiyong slowly trying to get himself adapt with Seunghyun’s daily routine.

Nothing really has changed except for shy peck on lips and hesitant hand-holding through these passing days. Sometimes, Seunghyun would even fidget on his feet, thinking more than hundred times before attempting to peck Jiyong on the lips. It was a surprise actually because Jiyong was expecting a handful amount of skinship from Seunghyun like intertwined hands, constant hugs or passionate kisses in the middle of public judging from his behaviour.

Unlikely, it seemed that after Jiyong accepted him, Seunghyun turned tame rather than aggressive, reminding him of a school girl crushing on her classmate. Jiyong doesn’t really mind that because he appreciates that they were taking this newly bloomed relationship slowly instead of rushing and perhaps, Jiyong might have likes fidgety Seunghyun more than he should. He is too adorable to resist.

Their starting relationship was nothing out of ordinary or overly romantic. And if Jiyong is honest with himself, he would rather define their relationship as plain bitter coffee without any sugar or creamer. Although, Jiyong wasn’t really expecting anything from Seunghyun because they are in fact boys, dating each other, without any reliable experience, Jiyong can’t help but to feel giddy when he peered down the window and found Seunghyun was waving at him. The guy had a wide grin on his face and he was holding a big cardboard.

‘Wanna hang out?’; was scrawled messily across the cardboard with black marker pen.

Jiyong nodded shyly and texted Seunghyun to wait for a couple of minutes while he changed his shirt. They hang out like boys usually find their friends to have some fun and there’s nothing special about it, Jiyong admits.

Nevertheless, his lips always broke into a smile whenever their shoulders bumped against each other while walking side by side, sometimes they talk about random stuffs, sometimes they prefer silence hovering over them. He used to question himself before, what made him accept Seunghyun? Jiyong still doesn’t get his answer though.

Jiyong doesn’t think much when he had slipped passed his mother who was sitting in the living room, chatting with which possibly her friends, mere acquaintances or random strangers she known from clubs—he doesn’t know because he has stopped caring long time ago. He ignored her high-pitched voice calling for him. Jiyong pretended there was nothing wrong as soon his eyes meets Seunghyun from outside his house. The sun was bright and the light hurts Jiyong’s eyes but carved dimple in Seunghyun’s cheeks made him forgets everything,

 

-

 

“So, you two are finally together” Seungri wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. It’s not a busy day in the club, probably still early for people to lose their head on downing alcohol down their throat. Jiyong doesn’t bother.

“Official lovers, huh?” Youngbae spoke.

Jiyong didn’t answer but tints of pink blush across his cheeks tells more than enough to make Seungri cackles in delight next to him, giving Youngbae a loud high-five the sound echoes through the room. Youngbae visits were frequent since school break. Jiyong didn’t remember when Youngbae started to hang out with him and Seungri in the store room.

“And here I thought Seunghyun hyung would probably die alone, waiting for you forever” Jiyong stiffened a little at the mentioned word alone but quickly gave out a non-committal shrug, hands continued wiping the glasses, gripping almost too tight against the fragile glass.

“Well, he won’t” Jiyong’s breath hitched.

“We’re together now” He smiles, letting go of the glass and puts it away, afraid he’ll break it. The sentence rolled out of his tongue tasted weird, sounds odd in his eardrum but Jiyong felt good. Toes curling and feelings, lots of feelings Jiyong never knew has now existed in the core of his chest, jolting his body in electricity and spreads through his stomach.

“We are” A deep booming voice was startling him and Jiyong nearly tripping over his feet.

“Seunghyun” Youngbae looked past him.

“Seunghyun hyung!” Seungri chirped loudly.

Jiyong froze a moment. He caught Seunghyun curling his infamous smirk, leaning by the door. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, cheeks tinted in embarrassment. He turned away and stands straight to clear up the empty boxes scattering around, ignoring the way Seunghyun’s eyes fall on him, heavy. Has he been standing there all this time?

“I didn’t know you’re gossiping about me while I’m not around” Seunghyun said.

He gave Seungri a pat on the head and hugged Youngbae for a brief moment. The guy was wearing a nice black tuxedo, hugging his firm muscular body, showing his wide squared shoulders and flaunting his broad chest. Jiyong adored the midnight blue tie hanging around his neck. Seunghyun looked incredibly handsome with his jet black hair pushed neatly to the side.

“And close your mouth. You’re drooling” Seunghyun pushed his jaw up, smirk never left his face. Jiyong rolled his eyes and swatted Seunghyun’s hands away and flushed even redder. Jiyong didn’t realize he’s been staring, widely gape his mouth in awe.

“I am not drooling” Jiyong huffed.

“We both know you do. It’s fine to drool over me anyway since I’m your boyfriend” Seunghyun teased poking Jiyong’s cheek, laughing at him.

“Stop doing that” Jiyong mumbled, covering his red cheeks from Seunghyun’s attack. The taller guy’s laughs were getting even louder.

“Aww… Jiyong is so cute” Seunghyun pinched his cheeks.

“Seunghyun, stop it”

“Awww”

“Stop it—”

A fake cough managed to get their attention. Jiyong and Seunghyun looked to the side and found Youngbae and Seungri were still there, watching them with wide eyes, blinking innocently. A long stretch of silence dragged for what it seemed five minutes again until Seungri coughed a bit louder is this time, lips parted to say something.

 “So—”

“That was rare” Youngbae said, face nonchalant.

“Is it?” Seunghyun asked.

“Sooooo…” Seungri said again.

“What is it, Seungri?” Jiyong narrowed his eyes.

“So, have you guys done the deed?” Seungri questioned innocently.

Silence.

WHAT.

Youngbae glances at Seungri with eyes almost falls from sockets and Seungri turned to look at flustered Seunghyun who has his jaw fell to the floor, seeming to be choking on his spit and Jiyong who was bewildered, already flushing in deep scarlet before walking away and slammed the door with a loud bang, leaving Seunghyun, Seungri and Youngbae startled.

“Oh so you guys haven’t done it. Oh well” the younger one shrugged his shoulders.

 

-

 

“My favourite colour is black. What’s yours?” Jiyong found himself asking one day, twirling the pencil in his hand.

“Black is a shade, not a colour. Choose another. And pink is my favourite colour” He pouted at the response for a moment, looking out from the window, watched the bright sky accompanied by the sun which seemed to be shining very brightly these past days.

“Pink? Are you serious?” Jiyong scoffed, smiling sincerely afterwards, fingers held tight so the tip of the pencil so it touched the clean paper and scribbled down words. Choi Seunghyun’s favourite colour : Pink.

“Hey, don’t judge. Pink looks really good on me” Seunghyun knocked on his shoulder playfully. His tone was light, grin smeared across his face. Jiyong snorted at him. He could feel a stare on his face so he looked up, meeting Seunghyun’s sparkling eyes.

“And you still owe me an answer” Seunghyun poked Jiyong’s cheek with his pen. When he saw Jiyong gave a deathly glare, Seunghyun laughed instead.

“Just write down red” Jiyong narrowed his eyes. He twitched the corner of his mouth, gave a brief glance on the person in front of him who seemed to be staring at him for a while now. He blinked and shies away from the stare, ducking his head down and pretended to jot down some words across the white paper.

“Fierce. Me likey” Seunghyun teasing tone made Jiyong rolled his eyes, still, dusty pink colours emerged on top of his cheeks.

“Anyway, what are we actually doing? What’s the point of doing this?” Jiyong finally asked the question that has been wandering in his mind for a while now. He looked at colourful stacks of paper and black and blue pens, scattering around on the table.

They’ve been at the fast food restaurant from the morning. Seunghyun had dragged him there, saying that he’s been craving for some fast food and Jiyong was opposed to his idea actually at first, since he doesn’t really fond of the idea eating fast food for breakfast, though eventually, he retreated—not without them both putting up a fight and bickered in front of the restaurant.  Soon after they finished eating, Seunghyun said he has an idea what they should do today, which leads them sitting down in a fast food restaurant with pencils and papers in hands, jotting down busily across a sheet of paper.

 “I’m not really sure either. Seungri said that the must thing a couple should do is getting know each other better like your favourite colours, foods, sports, hobbies and yada yada—Basically, this is the basic after being a couple and he said if we don’t do this, we’re not qualified as a couple” Seunghyun wrote down something on his paper, left eye twitching in concentration and tongue peeked out from the corner of his lips.

“That’s dumb. I can’t believe you just take Seungri’s advice” Jiyong retaliated plainly. He rested his face on his palm, elbow supporting his stance. Jiyong checks his phone. There are two missed calls from home. Jiyong quickly puts away his phone to bite on his nail.

“First, Seungri is a good kid. Second, I like him so I guess his suggestion can be taken into consideration” Seunghyun lifted up his face and turned to look at Jiyong. He scowled and quickly pulled Jiyong’s finger from his teeth.

“What are the things a couple is supposed to do then?” Seunghyun asked. Weird, the boy looks anxious. Jiyong gets to bite at the end of his pencil then, brows slowly turning into a deep knot. He shrugged his shoulders a couple of minutes later.

“I don’t know. I’m not really experienced in this kind of things” Seunghyun was giving him a fishy glance and Jiyong wondered what went through his mind that moment. He opted to ask, chose to ignore it then. Letting go of his pencil, Jiyong took a close look on his paper instead.

“I’m not either” Seunghyun said, looking down again to continue on scribble information about Jiyong maybe.

Jiyong lets his eyes wandered around each corner of the restaurant. People were queuing in front of the counter, ordering food for them to stuff their stomach. He tipped his head, scanning boys and girls around them and realized that majority of the customers were couples with a girl and a boy in pair. Well, except for them that is. He straightened his back and leaned back against his chair.

“Hmm… This is awkward” he mumbled, chewing his lower lips to distract himself from being conscious of his surroundings.

“What do you want to do then?” Seunghyun spoke without looking up, thick eyebrows furrowed, face contorted into a slight frown as his pen falters in movement. Then, it continued making scratching noises against the paper, tip of the pen digging roughly on the soft surface and Jiyong thought the paper might tear apart from the constant harsh scribbling.

“I don’t really want to do anything though”

Jiyong turned to look on Seunghyun, frowning slightly when he take a look at Seunghyun’s paper. He let his mouth gape wide, taking in the rough sketching of what seemed to be like an animal. There’s a tail so, yup. An animal it is. Jiyong shook his head at Seunghyun when the guy gave him a childish grin as if showing that he was proud of his artwork. And here, Jiyong thought the guy was concentrating in writing some information about him.

“What is that thing?” he murmured low, slowly trying to identify the weird creature Seunghyun just sketched.

“An elephant with wings. It’s ting colourful rainbow” the guy hold up his paper and hand it over to Jiyong.

“Do you like it?” Seunghyun’s grin was like a magic, infectious even because Jiyong found himself grinning, reflecting the guy’s expression.

“It’s weird” His lips that broke into a smile, however, slowly turning into a handful of chuckles. His body felt lighter. Jiyong took the paper from Seunghyun’s hand and gave the sketches of Seunghyun’s hard work a close view, tracing lines with his fingertips.

Jiyong glanced sideways, bounced his eyes back to Seunghyun, still can’t stop smiling, “—but I like it”

Seunghyun smiles widened, almost reaching ears. The guy leaned his head a little against Jiyong and he can feel huffs of breath from Seunghyun, ghosting his ear.

“You know, you should stop biting on your nails. It’s a bad habit” Seunghyun spoke in a hushed tone, sprawling Jiyong’s finger’s open. Quietly, Seunghyun examined his crooked nails which were blunt at the edge and ran his fingertips along the bony fingers.

“I know but it’s just happen. The habit was there since I was a kid. I can’t just drop it”

“I’ll give you another option to bite”

“What is it?”

“You can bite me instead” Seunghyun laughed as he heard Jiyong groaned next to him, loud enough to draw looks from other customers. Jiyong jabbed Seunghyun’s rib with his elbow lightly, muttering how Seunghyun was being a ert while the guy just continued chuckling to himself. A slight chill ran down Jiyong’s spine as a pair of lips pressed on his earlobe, full of tender.

“I want to cuddle. Can we cuddle, Jiyong?” Seunghyun softly whispered and Jiyong squirmed in his spot, heat creeping from his neck up to his face.

Jiyong gave Seunghyun a shy glance before shaking his head, dismissing Seunghyun’s idea without second thought. Cuddling is too intimate and quite inappropriate at this place, and Jiyong doesn’t really approve of public display of affection. Seunghyun sighed next to him but his smile doesn’t fade, still plastered on his face stiffly.

Rather than cuddles, Jiyong slides his hand against Seunghyun’s instead, linking their finger altogether under the table. He doesn’t need to glance to know that Seunghyun’s smile brightened. Jiyong tightens his grips, feeling content than ever.

 

-

 

Under the starry night, there are two souls were standing on the rooftop of the building, thirty flights of stairs from the ground, a perfect height to kiss your life goodbye. It was one of the highest buildings in Seoul. Seunghyun says nothing when Jiyong was leaning over the rail, eyelashes dropping, creating shadows over his cheeks. Seunghyun figured Jiyong chose this place on purpose.

“I first met him in front of the Mist Club. Almost two years ago if I’m not mistaken”

Jiyong had wanted to be here ten months ago, dreamt images of his bones cracked and pieces of his scattering, his lifetime fading out without anyone knowing. But that was not his intention at this moment. Jiyong wants to count the blinking stars in the dark sky and feels the cold wind caressing his cheeks instead because tonight is different.

He owed Seunghyun, the truth about him and Dongwook for too long—it was overdue. He felt guilty about it, chest constricted in pain even more when he realized Seunghyun has been honest with him from the beginning.

“It was in the evening when he saved me from Lee Jaehyuk and his friends. No one helped. No one came to me and lend a help so I just gave up. Maybe, I looked pathetic that evening or even too helpless that he decided to kick Jaehyuk and ran away with me. He’s nice, a little bit too nice for a stranger. Dongwook hyung bought me food later and took me home”

Seunghyun felt his hands itched for cigarettes but there was nothing in his pockets. No lighter. No boxes of cigarettes. Empty. So he continued staring ahead. Hand tucked inside his jeans as Seunghyun listened, standing a bit far from Jiyong, creating a hollow space between them. Thoughts were tumbling against each other, eyes far out of reach as if aware what was about to spill from Jiyong’s lips.

“At first, I just wanted to thank him for helping me so once I knew he worked at the Mist Club for part-time, I roamed around the club longer after the school. I thought he was kind, nice and brave. I had always wanted a brother like him so I stuck around the Mist Club regularly—just to ‘accidentally’ bumped into him. It turned into daily basis—our meetings. Dongwook hyung is just perfect as the brother I never had and I’m thankful for his presence by my side. We talked about a lot of things and shared quite a lot of secrets. Things were perfectly normal—until one night” Jiyong paused to take a breath. Seunghyun stared deep in the sky, hand slowly curling into a ball and waits patiently.

“Dongwook hyung told me he had a fight with his girlfriend. He told me he really needed my company so I just said yes without a second thought. I really didn’t know what had gone wrong, I swear. I didn’t even know what happened because it was so sudden… I’m distracted and Dongwook hyung was drunk…and maybe it’s because the night was too dark for him to see or for me to think rationally—it just happened then”

“What happened?” Seunghyun croaked.

“We kissed” Seunghyun felt his jaws tighten.

“And things turned different after that. We didn’t talk about it but still meeting regularly and talk like usual. But there were certain times, we did something that we’re not supposed to. It went on then and we decided to date. I adored him and another part of me doesn’t want to lose him so I just agreed without any hesitation. He was there when I was in trouble. Dongwook hyung was there to hold my hands and tell me it’s alright when kids from my school threw insults at me. He was my armour”

One of the swallows, loud.

“But he’s different. We’re different—and I forgot about that. I heard that he patched up his broken relationship with Bom noona. It’s fine, I said. Then, he told me that his parents were planning for his marriage. It’s okay, I told him. It’s alright for him to love someone else, it’s fine for Dongwook hyung to marry someone else because all that matter is he won’t leave me. I just don’t want him to leave me. Until one day, he told me he can’t meet me anymore. ‘We need to stop seeing each other’, he said” Jiyong grimaced and Seunghyun flinched at his change of tone, a crack between his words.

“I didn’t want him to leave so I cried. I begged. I begged so hard that day but he just walked away. He pushed me out of his world like I was nothing and honestly, it was hard to forget about him. I tried, Seunghyun. I did. I really did”

Jiyong turned, a flicker of sadness was washing over his expression and Seunghyun watched Jiyong by the corner of his eyes. The pain stings, lingers for some time.

“Youngbae told me once that it’s no use holding on to past because it’s already gone. I guess it’s about time I let Dongwook hyung go” Jiyong’s voice was calm and soothing now. Relieved.

 “Won’t you regret?”

There was hesitation to pull back in the question but seeing how Jiyong didn’t mind, he waits. Seunghyun blinked and neared the boy, eyes never leaving Jiyong’s face which seemed to be softening under the moonlight.

“I have you, remember?” his voice was soft behind the whisk of wind.

No streaks of tears or rage, no façade of lies, only warm smile tipped the end of his lips. The smile was sincere, so bright, nearly blinding Seunghyun’s eyes and sends his heartbeat jumping giddily.

“Thank you” Seunghyun whispered.

Though he wasn’t really clear what he was thanking Jiyong for, yet Seunghyun still thinks he should. Jiyong smiles back at him and let Seunghyun tilted Jiyong’s chin and gingerly cupped his jaw, sliding their mouth together in such gracefulness.

 

-

 

“Hey, Jiyong” Seunghyun called when they were heading back to his house.

“Hmm?”

“Was it because of Dongwook hyung that you can’t accept me before?” Seunghyun’s voice was low as if insecure, fear of not being able to surpass the high gate over him. Jiyong understands that feeling so he reaches out to hold Seunghyun’s palm, sliding flux of warmth against his palm, he shook his head.

“No. It’s not about him. It’s just me being me. I’m just scared of getting attached to another person” He was so afraid because it was a long time ago he stopped depending on somebody. Getting attached to another person means you’re showing your weakness, taking a risk and he wasn’t sure if he was strong enough to lose someone again.

“Then, what do you feel now? Being with me, I mean” Seunghyun looks at him.

“Weird. Good kind of weird” Jiyong caressed Seunghyun’s knuckles in response, smiling.

Being together with Seunghyun was far different compared to while he dated Dongwook. Unlike Seunghyun, Jiyong can't claim Dongwook as his. He never dared to label them as something valuable more than brothers because behind the hesitant hand holding and wide eyed stares, Jiyong could clearly see the big wall created between them even though Dongwook never mentioned it. Jiyong is not greedy, he learns to cope with his surroundings. He knows better than to act selfish by claiming something not his.

But being together with Seunghyun felt natural, like how his blood through his veins when they bumped into each other, knees buckling weekly as he felt lips pressing into his own, and how his mouth would sigh in content every time Seunghyun embraced him from the cold world. Everything falls into its place like it’s meant to be.

“Hey, Seunghyun” Jiyong called.

“Yes?”

“I’m not sure if I’ve said this before but just to let you know, I like you. I like you very much for being here like this, next to me” Jiyong smiles.

Eyes widened, Seunghyun stopped and their walks halted in the midst of the street. Jiyong supposed it was a bit surprising to take in. The confession was abrupt, out of nowhere but it seems like the time was right at this moment while they were hand in hand and shoulders brushing each other’s. When Seunghyun’s warm breath tickles the area near Jiyong’s neck, Jiyong laced their fingers altogether, gazing into the pair of deep brown pools of eyes.

“I like you too, Jiyong. I like that you’re here with me too” dimples in Seunghyun’s face deepened, smiles wide across his lips.

“Anyway, what do you think of picnic at night?” Seunghyun murmured under his breath, playing with Jiyong’s fingers. Jiyong tilted his head to the side cutely, probably thinking.

“Games, foods and I think I love it…?”

“Great, I’ll wait for you by the lake at 7 this Sunday”

“Are you asking me out on a date?” Jiyong chuckled when he realized where this conversation is going to end up.

“A date it is. Our first official date so don’t be late”

Jiyong’s body felt light, nodding in agreement as Seunghyun tugged his hand to stuff into his jacket, grinning childishly. And Jiyong thinks that this, whatever tangled between him and Seunghyun, is alright. It feels right.

 

-

 

Jiyong didn’t see either his mother or his father for the whole week. It doesn’t matter. He doesn’t care anymore. Five missed calls. Jiyong slipped his phone in his pocket and convinced himself that he was too busy. Too busy studying. Too busy working in the club. Too busy entertaining Seunghyun.

“I like Andy Warhol’s painting. His arts are masterpiece, especially the banana one. Yeah… It never fails to make me hungry”

“So what else do you like beside arts, Seunghyun?” his pencil never stops scribbling. Jiyong was about to bite on his nails until Seunghyun’s words crossed his mind, only to dip his hands down deep into his pocket later.

“I like drinking wine, furniture, music—Oh, and I like ice cream too!” Jiyong grins at Seunghyun’s exciting tone, writing down on the list of Choi Seunghyun’s likes.

“What else then?”

 “You” his pencil falters a little as Jiyong looks up.

“I like you” Seunghyun was leaning extremely close now, he can feel the tips of their nose brushing lightly, fleeting.

“I like you so much” Jiyong watched Seunghyun tipped his chin.

“Gosh—scratch that. I like you so damn much that my heart keeps beating loudly and sometimes I even forget how to breathe just by looking at you. You’re just so—amazing and wonderful and—and” Seunghyun was whispering as their lips brushed.

“And you’re talking way too much” Jiyong chuckled before sealing their lips not so gently.

It’s far from definition of perfect with none of them being gentle. Too much teeth clashing roughly, tongue wildly lapping over lips and his lips hurt from the crash of their mouth. Jiyong could taste metallic blood at the tips of his tongue.

But he doesn’t mind, doesn’t think any of that except from Seunghyun; Seunghyun whispering things in his ear, Seunghyun on his lips, Seunghyun binding him closer. All about Seunghyun creating magic so his entire inside would turn squiggly and mushy until Jiyong felt himself practically melting. His life was easy these days with happiness sprinkling along his journey.

Jiyong hopes it would go on forever.

 

-

 

It didn’t. Oh how wrong he is. He was woken up by loud bang of door.  Jiyong was surprised with a loud bickering came from his house’s kitchen. He slowly guided himself on to peek at those too familiar voices. Jiyong dropped his phone, gulping nervously.

“You’re f.cking cheating on me!”

“Gosh, shut the hell up!”

His parents are yelling at each other’s faces and Jiyong doesn’t like where it’s heading. His father has been tugging his mother’s arm as if not letting her running away. Quietly, he slipped behind the refrigerator, avoided from getting caught by his parent. He doesn’t understand neither he wanted to.

The bomb has finally exploded. The bomb that has been threatening his family for years. His father would usually keep quiet if the situation get sour and his mother would always pretended that everything’s all right when it doesn’t.

Jiyong shook his head, he simply can’t understand what’s happening. Why is none of them acting like they used to? Why is his father not keeping silent? Why is his mother acting like she’s bothered? And why now? Why today? Of all days, why they decided to blow the bomb? When the truth is everything has actually gone wrong from the beginning.

Their yells were getting louder and louder that he could barely hear what topic they’re arguing about. There’s fire lit up in the pit of his stomach and slowly Jiyong can feel himself turning red, anguish fire was burning inside his eyelids.

“Stop!”

He screamed loudly, blurting out of proportions at the commotions, didn’t realized that his parents were finally looking at him this moment. They were silent, mouth gaped at his sudden intrusion. His breath turned erratic, blood pumping fast in him and his heartbeat was increasing per second. His parents didn’t say anything neither even they dare to move, yet only could look at him helplessly on the corner of their eyes.

His father had shifted his spectacles when Jiyong looked at him, mouth parted as if there was something to say, to fix this broken family, to open a new book together so Jiyong fisted his hands and waited. He calmly anticipated, eyes flickering with full of hope. His father cleared his throat, straightened his shirt and calmly dusted it off. It managed to heighten his anticipations, Jiyong gulped saliva down his throat and prayed, hoping for a miracle to happen.

However, like a balloon that was once full of air yet only to shrink down after popped open with a sharp needle, Jiyong’s anticipations quickly dissipated as his shoulders slumped down in disappointment. His body was pushed a little, knocking his shoulders slightly, making him stumbling back a couple of feet just when his father walked passed him and out from the kitchen.

Jiyong saw his mother avoided his glare. She pushed her hair to the back and sighed loudly, carefully putting her head down as if afraid of meeting his eyes. Jiyong can understand why though because he can see his dark gaze reflected on the glass on the table. It was a reflection of sadness, remorse and Jiyong wasn’t going to deny that he feel despair in the core of his heart.

Soon, Jiyong was left alone, standing in the middle of the kitchen. Empty. Numb. The feelings were tangling in his nerves that he felt like breaking down, wanting to cry and wails like a baby. He didn’t. Instead, he chinned and pulled a smile, blinking back his tears and looked at the half empty glass of wine. Jiyong took the glass in his hands and slowly moved to the sink and washed the glass. The thick liquid poured out and replaced by clean water as he rinsed the glass.

Jiyong inspected the glass and flinched when he saw the reflection of his. Empty eyes looking back at him and he hated how weak he looked. He felt himself sinking down in the quicksand, heaving and panting for a help but there’s no one, no one to pull him out. No one to save him. Alone. Jiyong was reminded of the feelings when he was standing on the rooftop of the school again, fear, sad and scared. Only this time there’s no one hold his hand.

Jiyong blinked hard when he felt hot tears against his eyelids, grip tightens unknowingly. There was a distant sound of crashes in his eardrums. Sea of red blood entered his view. Like a fragile glass, Jiyong breaks, crashing down on the ground loudly with pieces of him shattered apart.

 

-

 

Seunghyun has arrived thirty minutes early from the promised time, taking the opportunity to prepare the setting of their date so that it will be located absolutely under a tree with scenery from the moon. He had brought a champagne, courtesy from Bom after he had told her they are going to have an official first date. Although, Seunghyun doubt that Jiyong would be taking more than two sips, he figured good champagne is definitely a must for a date so he took it with a warm smile. After all, Seunghyun can't refuse a good champagne.

Glancing at his watch, it reads 6.47 p.m. Seunghyun smiled to himself, fixing the crumpled cloth on top of the grass, Seunghyun took a seat as carefully he could. Finally, their first date. Great. He hoped he doesn't have to wait too long. Their date settled under sparkling stars, accompanied by beautiful scenery of lake infront of them. He smiled. It would be perfect. Now, all Jiyong had to do is come and their date would be complete.

 

8.55 p.m.

 

"The number you have dialled cannot be reached. Please leave your message after the tone. Beep"

 

He clicked the red button and pulled his hair in frustration. Seunghyun sighed the tenth time for that night. He bits his lower lips as he paced around, feet cannot stop moving on the grass. Seunghyun had left 10 messages and 23 missed calls altogether but Jiyong had not respond to any of them. The boy is late for their date, Seunghyun is half furious and half worried. He looked at the opened bottle of champagne settled in front of him with a glass half empty in his hand. Jiyong is not going to dump him on their first date right?

Seunghyun chewed his lips, ragged breathing and the alcohol is slowly taking toll in him, making his head dizzy. He shook off his negative thoughts. He's not thinking straight right now. Jiyong is probably late under certain circumstances that could not be avoided. Its fine, Seunghyun tried to console his heart. Seunghyun swirled the liquid in his glass before swallowing it in one shot. The liquid burned in his throat and he felt choked in a sudden. It’s not the champagne though.

 

10.05 p.m.

 

A light tap on his shoulder made his squirmed. Tap. Tap. Seunghyun groaned when the light tap on his shoulder turned into aggressive shake of his body. There is a voice and it was calling his name. Seunghyun shook his head and tried to get rid of the swirling motion in his head, vision blurry as soon as he opened his eyes. There is someone looking at him. Jiyong, his brain clicked. Within seconds, Seunghyun's body jerked upwards and pushed his body forward, arms wrapping around the body and managed to knock the smaller one on the ground.

"Urgh...Seunghyun. Get off me" the boy under him whined.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and about to give a snarky remark about the fact that Jiyong is late on their first date and the boy was making him worried for the whole night and Seunghyum missed him so much. Nevertheless, it took him a long silence of 2 minutes to sort his brain and good three minutes of clearing his cloudy mind that Seunghyun finally realized the boy under him is quite buff and muscular.

Seunghyun opened his eyes wide as he registered the voice again. Slowly, he pushed himself up and silently prayed that his mind is playing tricks on him. But like always, it is not hard to figure that Youngbae was the one squashed between him and the ground, looking scandalized after Seunghyun touched his waist, too close for comfort. F.ck. Seunghyun groaned as he pulled away quickly, giving a wide space between them.

"You're not Jiyong" Seunghyun stated with nonchalant face. Youngbae snorted rudely.

"I am not. Jiyong asked me to come here" Seunghyun's eyes sparkled upon the name rolled from his tongue. Ears perked up, Seunghyun excitedly looking up and searched for the familiar figure, smiling uncontrollably, simply forgotten about the rage he kept in himself hours ago.

"He's not here if you're looking for him" the smile on his face gradually faded.

"Jiyong asked me to tell you that he's not coming since he figured you must be here. He said he's sorry that he can't make it" Seunghyun felt sick in his stomach.

"Why didn't he call me?” he could taste bitter at the tips of his tongue for some reason.

"I bumped into him at a convenience store and he said his phone is broken so he asked me a favour" Seunghyun blinked, digesting the information slowly. His throat felt dry so he took the empty glass and poured the champagne in his glass.

“Why did he tell you? Why didn't he tell me by himself?" Seunghyun sipped the liquid, hissing as the alcohol burned his already sore throat. Youngbae shook his head at this.

"I don’t know" Youngbae said, looking away as Seunghyun stared.

"Come on, I'll drive. You're too drunk to drive"

Youngbae tugged his arm and Seunghyun is too exhausted to refuse his cousin. He had finished the whole bottle of champagne by himself before they drove to his apartment. Flipping through the radio channel, Seunghyun has let himself drown in the loud bass of electronic music, heavily pounding against his eardrum. He watched the night scenery outside, wondering why does it looked darker than usual. Seunghyun snapped his eyes shut and heaved out loud.

"Why does he always leave me hanging?" Seunghyun gritted his teeth.

"Don't think too much. Jiyong probably has a good reason for this. Just hear him out first" Youngbae said.

Seunghyun snickered and it seemed like Youngbae was about to retort with another good reason that would make Seunghyun forgive Jiyong. Seunghyun would probably listen to him if he's in the right state of mind, he would probably agree with Youngbae if he's not drunk right now. He doesn't though.

Rather, Seunghyun chose to turn the volume loudly, so loud that Youngbae's voice drown in them and he can literally feel bass pounding against his eardrum. His stomach lurched and he felt sick to the guts that he would probably puke out alcohol but Seunghyun restrained himself as he took a deep inhale. Seunghyun shut his eyes, pretending to be sleeping. He’s too tired to even do anything.

This is so f.cking messed up.

 

____________________________________________

 

A/N : Why hello there my fellow readers! Happy new year to all of you and I hope you can forgive me for the late update by accepting this lots of words vomit. Yup. I'm feeling extremely guilty for making you wait for so long so yeah. This is my present for you all! Thank you so much for those who still keep on supporting me and patiently waits for my snail update. I hope this chapter will make you guys happy because I am! haha. Again, thank you for those lovely comments and for those who subscribe. You don't know how happy I am seeing you guys commenting and give your opinion about this story. Share with me your opinions either about the characters or the plot because I welcome anything! I hope to see you soon with new update which I hope will be settle by this two weeks max. I'll try my best to give you a good story so you all won't disappoint. Bye bye and happy new year. All the best to all of you!