Attraction Current

Seven Minutes in Heaven

 

§Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOlW4OVn7c

 

“Are you planning to kill me?” I glared at him although it was hard to do because he looks strangely stunning today. Though he was only wearing our high school uniform, there was something in his face that I can’t put my finger on, and is absolutely gorgeous.

            “I just wrote you to take a trip around my house and suddenly you decide to take a picture of it?” He raised a perfect eyebrow distracting me. He slung a strap of his bag pack to his broad shoulders, and sauntered to me.

            “The view is perfect; the contrast of the sky and your titanic house is amazing.” I pointed across the sky and the house. He turned in the direction of my index finger.

            “So much for being a photographer,” He sighed appreciatively.

            “Sorry about your car,” I looked at him carefully.

            “Your apology is late,” He snapped rudely. “So you have to make it up to me.” He quickly changed into a freely smile, the heartbreaking way.

            “How will I make it up to you?” I said through gritted teeth, he’s completely dashing today; making my heart beat boiled blood. I notice his auburn hair straightly lively as the afternoon wind blows it and so as his white neat polo ed to reveal his sleek pale neck.

            “You drank so much last night although I warned you not to, got completely insane and talked about stupid things, I carried you from the bar with people looking at us, you vomit inside my car, and I let you sleep inside my house.” He said this while counting with his finger. “I even have to use my cheap blue Ferrari today.” He wrinkled his nose in disgust. “You owe me big time.”

            His blue Ferrari doesn’t look cheap, it looks new and shiny, and of coarse: expensive.

            “Then what do you want me to do?” I asked forcefully keeping my eyes off him. He looks devastatingly handsome as he stared at me. Almost like a marble statue of a perfect Greek god.

            “Come stay with me for a while.” He penetrated with his smoldering bronze eyes. With this, his superiority is overwhelming and hard to argue with.

            “That’s it?” I raised an eyebrow after swallowing. He smiled crookedly, slightly showing his dimple.

            “And from now on, everything I told you to do, you’ll do it with no complain.” He crossed his arms, penetrating again.

            “What? No way!” I yelled. He’ll take advantage of me in every way, although I don’t think of him like how Jessica did. I know enough karate to defend myself just in case. He grimaced mockingly.

 He went for the door not speaking, and the maids run to take his bag. I didn’t follow him; he noticed it quickly and turned to look at me. “Aren’t you coming in or not? You want to go home on foot?” He yelled, but a look of worry flashed his eyes.

With no more choice left and I don’t know where this place is if it is even still in Korea, I stubbornly ran to follow him.

            We entered the grand door. “We are still in Korea right?” I muttered. He looked at me as if I was insane. He threw his key to Butler Seo and tilted his head for me to follow.

            “Have I told you that your house is huge?” I asked reassuring.       

            “Yes, you said it’s titanic.” He chuckled playfully.

            “Well it really is, I spent my day travelling it.” I admitted to him honestly.

            He eyed my barefoot which reminds me I still wasn’t wearing any shoe, making a misfit against the ultra shiny floor. “No hangovers?” He asked worried.

            “Ohm, no. Should I be?” I thought about the vodka I drank and flinched. I will never do that again.

            “That’s a fifty-percent alcohol you just drank and still no hangovers?” He asked incredulously.

            I shook my head. He laughed like wind chimes. He sat down on the couch of the massive living room crossing his long legs at the table; he motioned for me to sit. I sat at the armchair far from him.

            “Butler Seo,” He called commanding. Butler Seo stepped towards Jaejoong. “Please serve me— us” He looked at me dramatically. “—a glass of drink.”

             “You look beautiful with that dress.” He commented after taking a sip of the ice cold lemonade.

            I blushed, not believing him. I sipped my drink carefully, avoiding his glance. Then now I know why he looks so different yet dangerously charming, beneath the perfect almond eyes were purple eye bags.  He didn’t sleep, I feel guilty.

            “Yah, didn’t you sleep?” I asked suspiciously.

            He looked away embarrassed. Hesitating, he answered anyway. “No,” He breathe, buying time. He looked as if he was calculating chances. “I was too busy cleaning.”

            “Cleaning what?” I demanded.

            “Cleaning my car, and,” Oh no, there’s more. “—and your room.” He glances at me now, measuring my face. I composed myself before he looked back.

            “Isn’t that your personal maid’s duty? That’s what Butler Seo told me.” I asked innocently.

            “It was supposed to be a secret, but you’re too smart to discover.” He shook his head and grimaced mockingly.

            “I’m sorry again.” I muttered, looking at my cold glass.

            “What?” He asked annoyingly.

            “I said I’m sorry!” I yelled.

            “Well, I said we have a deal right?” He reminded me, smiling my now favorites smile. I only nod, anyway there’s nothing to do of me. If I leave his house on a drama, it’s exhausting because the mansion is so huge that I don’t know which way for the gates. And I wouldn’t know which way for my house.

            “First, I’ll introduce you to my dogs.” He smiled darkly and put down his now empty glass. He stood up and strode to the east with his long legs. I placed my glass at the table and followed willingly this time. I love dogs.

            He opened a glass door and stepped outside to reveal the lawn. I hear skids and whimpers after. I stepped outside.

            “This is Harang.” He introduced and glanced at me. I smiled. Harang was a black Alaskan malamute, with foxy features. He stood up to shake Jaejoong’s hand. “Yuchun gave this to me.”

 

§Jaejoong's dog Harang http://d.imagehost.org/0904/785.jpg

 

            “And this one is the lazy Vick.” Vick was sitting cozy in the grassy lawn; he barely looked at Jaejoong or approaches him happily like what Harang did. Jaejoong was laughing like wind chimes. “Come touch him. He doesn’t bite, but he’s too stubborn.” He ordered gently.

 

§Jaejoong's dog Vick http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lflefdgC6q1qgv1w1o1_500.jpg

 

            I followed and sat to touch Vick’s warm fuzzy fur. Jaejoong sat beside and handed out his hand, and Vick placed his paws on top, in an act of dog shake hands. I laughed warmly. Jaejoong looked at me. “Your turn,” He said. I breathe in his scent, it was oceanic and mint, just like his room.

            I handed out my hand in which Vick placed his paws. I shook it and Jaejoong laughed. “Don’t ask for a third, he wouldn’t respond. He has this pride, you know.” Jaejoong’s face was so close, there was a static of electricity that I’ve never encountered before that forces me to touch his beautiful face. I clutch my fist and tucked it tightly at my sides.

            He was caressing Vick and Harang good-naturedly as I stared at him this close. There was less than an inch between our faces. But he wasn’t vaguely aware.

            Harang Jaejoong’s face which made him slightly turn his face to me. His cheek touched my lips to our surprise. The electricity was overpowering now with the simple touch. He stopped and stared at me with wide eyes. My eyes were wide too. It seems like he was electrified too.

            I stood up with wobbling feet and pretended to dust out imaginary dirt. He stood up too, and looked at me with remote face but serious eyes.

            “So Eun, I almost forgot but; don’t you ever drink alcohol again, whatever happens.” His eyes glinted with worry but this he said softly.

            “In that you can bet on.” I assured him and beamed. His slightly rigid posture relaxed and all sudden traces of anxiety disappeared.

            “So what have you discovered in this house?” His voice was low and hypnotic.

            “I looked around everywhere, except Principal Kim Joanne’s” I uttered unthinkingly.

            “So you have entered my room?” His voice was low still, but teasing this time.

            I blushed and looked at my feet.

            “My next condition is stargazing.” He penetrated again with the superior and smoldering melted bronze eyes of his in contrast with his beautiful purple eye bags. His mouth curved in a shockingly intimate smile. My breathing was becoming ragged and my heart was beating so fast, I thought I was about to faint.