Chapter 3

A TRAVELLER'S DILEMMA

Kim is playing with her Ipad, had nothing to do but wait for Gerald to wake up. She found her clothes uncomfortable, she decided to change them, she went by the comfort room and picked out a short shorts from her bag, black tank top that matches the white blazer on top with a black gladiator sandals. As she returns back to her seat, Gerald is awake, seeing her made him feel aroused, he never felt that way before, Kim is stunning, he realized she has beauty within. She sat down, looking at him and preventing her.

Gerald took a pee, Kim thought of a naughty idea, her first plan of putting Gerald into madness of laughter. She grabbed her video camera and followed Gerald, she acted like she was recording his actions from here to there but she did not even turned the camera ON, she is just trying to get him really pissed.

"What are you doing?" he utters.

"Nothing, I just want you to say something about this trip, go on, I will record it, say something!"

"You are crazy!" Gerald left her and went back to his seat.

Kim rolled her eyes, finding herself unsatisfied, she thinks of a second plan.

"I am hungry." she taps her tummy telling Gerald.

He ignored her as if he did not hear anything. Kim is looking for something in her bag, pretending she is busy, after noticing that Gerald wasn't even affected, she handed the camera and started laughing, she is making him annoyed, "Nakakatawa ka dito hahahaha." she naughtily says. Gerald pretended that he isn't  affected, but the truth is, he is curious of what she had recorded. Gerald is too proud to ask her to let him see it so he just faced the other side and listens to his favorites songs from his ipod. Kim did not refrain from laughing. When she finally needs to grasp for air, she stopped and drink a glass of water. "Excuse me that was mine." Gerald possesses.

Kim for the 2nd time, slobbered the water to him a little bit, she was flabbergasted with what she heard. "Ano ba yan? Pag kukunin yung tubig mo nagrereact ka? Eh kanina pa ko nagsasalita hindi mo ko pinapansin, alam mo, may sayad ka talaga? hahahaha." she retorts.

"Ikaw pa galit?" he taps his head wiping the water away. "One more time! One more time!"

"And what? Are you threatening me huh?" and she running her fingers on his chin and pouting her lips.

Gerald wants to ask the flight attendant for something he knows too impossible, to transfer him to other seat, he knows how ridiculous that would be if he pursued his request so he just surpassed Kim's awe.

"I am sorry, I told you I am really bored, I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"I don't care whether you are bored, leave me alone!" he retorts.

Kim crossed her arms in front of her chest and made a squint-eyed manner.

As much as Gerald tries to avoid her, she gets more challenged. The flight attendant came in, bringing their dinner, an English dinner. Kim saw the steak half cooked. "Geez! I can almost see blood on it, how in the world could I eat them?" she saw Gerald looking at her with a funny expression.

"I don't really eat rare steaks, I think I'd better request for a milk rather than eating this." she asked the attendant to bring her a cup of milk and returned the plate, the attendant even asked her what she wanted to eat and they will provide it but she refused, she pursued in drinking milk.

After that, they both fell asleep, Gerald noticed that she has been uneasy, he asked why. Kim said, "Nothing, I am hungry."

"You want to me to call for the stewardess and request something to eat?" he adds.

"No, don't mind me, I can manage, they are tired, they have to rest, besides, I need to rest too." she hastily says.

"You're sure? Okay let me give you this." Gerald searched for a cupcake from his clutch bag and gave it to Kim. "I missed eating that earlier, go, eat it, it's delicious, I bought some at the bakery near my house at Florida, try it." he smiles.

Kim smiled and tasted it, she found it delicious, she thanked him as he offers a glass of water. "Here, it's mine but you can take it, with my permission." he kids. "Please swallow it right away." Kim pretended that she will be blowing it all over him again, but she smiled saying, "Joke lang, nerbyoso ka naman." she laughs. Gerald leaned back to his seat and tries to collect his sleepiness again. Kim stares at him realizing something. "He is nice pala." she told herself.

Gerald move from left to right, making his earphones unplugged from the device, Kim heard the song that was playing from his ipod. "Ohh that is such a nice song, I have been looking for its title ever since, can you share it with me? ipods have no bluetooths to make files shared, aww.." she says.

"Okay, have it your way." Gerald gave her the other piece of the earphone and they listened in one tune making the evening flight the sweetest. Kim fell asleep and landed her head at Gerald's shoulders, making him jump a bit in surprise, he let her, and closed his eyes too.